Rehearing the Bleedin' Obvious (Hendrickson)

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Re: Rehearing the Bleedin' Obvious (Hendrickson)

Post by webhick »

Quixote wrote:The hot topic of discussion on LH is how to oppose a frivolous return penalty without actually taking an opposing position.
That is a lot simpler than they're probably making it out to be. You see, you simply need to slide up next to the penalty, nudge its side and tell it how much you like its love handles. It'll spend at least an hour every day checking itself out in the mirror while sucking in its gut. Eventually, it will go nuts and implode.

It also works pretty well on men.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

webhick wrote:
Quixote wrote:The hot topic of discussion on LH is how to oppose a frivolous return penalty without actually taking an opposing position.
That is a lot simpler than they're probably making it out to be. You see, you simply need to slide up next to the penalty, nudge its side and tell it how much you like its love handles. It'll spend at least an hour every day checking itself out in the mirror while sucking in its gut. Eventually, it will go nuts and implode.

Dang! These women and their wiley ways! I knew there was a reason I never get anywhere. When will I ever learn?
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

webhick wrote:

Oh no, you've got me figured out
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

webhick wrote:That is a lot simpler than they're probably making it out to be. You see, you simply need to slide up next to the penalty, nudge its side and tell it how much you like its love handles. It'll spend at least an hour every day checking itself out in the mirror while sucking in its gut. Eventually, it will go nuts and implode.

Remember: One of the primary precepts in the Woman's Rulebook is
Whenever any rule is revealed to a man, it is immediately null and void and will be replaced. The replacement may be totally different or only a slight variation. Remember, the man CAN NOT KNOW THE RULES!
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Wait, wait, here it comes: A signal from His Excellency, the PeterEricBlowhardMeister, Preposterouos Pontificator. He deigns to bless the unwashed masses with a message:
Do You Know What Happens When YOU Decide To "Let Someone Else Do It"?
NOTHING.

SEND ME YOUR VIDEO TESTIMONIALS!!!

"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. What I can do, I should do and, with the help of God, I will do."
-Everett Hale (...and every other person who ever really deserved liberty)

"God grants liberty only to those who love it, and are always ready to guard and defend it."
-Daniel Webster

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle."
-Edmund Burke

"A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves."
-Edward R. Murrow

"Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will. Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them, and these will continue till they have been resisted with either words or blows, or with both. The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the [tolerance] of those whom they suppress."
-Frederick Douglass

"It is error alone which needs the support of government. Truth can stand by itself."
-Thomas Jefferson
(...but only if those who know it will speak it... -PH)
http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewt ... 9231#19231
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Duke2Earl
Eighth Operator of the Delusional Mooloo

Post by Duke2Earl »

While we are doing quotes.... And these make about as much sense as the Blowhards...

"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say that there is more stupidity that hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." Frank Zappa

"There is no expedient to which a man will not go to avoid the labor of thinking." Thomas Edison

"Actions lie louder than words." Carolyn Wells

"The trouble with America is that there are far too many wide-open spaces surrounded by teeth." Charles Luckman

"It is not necessary to understand things in order to argue about them." Caron de Beaumarchais

"A heathy male adult bore comsumes each year one and a half times his own weight in other people's patience." John Updike

"Our Constitution protects aliens, drunks, and U.S. Senators." Will Rogers

"Everybody gets so much information all day long that they lose their common sense." Gertrude Stein
My choice early in life was to either be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politican. And to tell the truth there's hardly any difference.

Harry S Truman