Federal Fraud in the Kahre Case

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
LegalEagleMan

Re: Federal Fraud in the Kahre Case

Post by LegalEagleMan »

Demosthenes wrote:
LegalEagleMan wrote:Congress can set the value of such of Money. I don't know else there is to know. If what you say is true, you just made 300 plus million people tax cheats. Once again, already covered in the threads.
300,000,000 get paid their salaries in gold and silver coins? Who knew.
You need to learn to read and read slowly.

No, 300 million are getting money for services and trade in which they are not keeping records in the amount, type, year, type of coinage used, I would think you basically have to have a catalog of the currencies.

This has already been covered.
LegalEagleMan

Post by LegalEagleMan »

So what? You're a protester and a troll.
You are only calling me a troll because you are unable to respond, calling me names without even knowing.

You failed to read the thread, all of your questions have already been covered. I have no idea what calling me names is going to prove. If you want to discuss in a non-hostile way, I would enjoy that, you seem to have some type of mission instead of being open for debate and discussion.
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

LegalEagleMan wrote:
So what? You're a protester and a troll.
You are only calling me a troll because you are unable to respond, calling me names without even knowing.
I don't know why she's calling you a troll, but I'm calling you a troll because you haven't presented a substantive comment in this thread which hadn't been previously debunked.
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
LegalEagleMan

Post by LegalEagleMan »

Arthur Rubin wrote:I don't know why she's calling you a troll, but I'm calling you a troll because you haven't presented a substantive comment in this thread which hadn't been previously debunked.
What part?
LegalEagleMan

Post by LegalEagleMan »

Here what was basically covered.

- Value of money is set by Congress see Constitution
- Congress set the value of a gold eagle at $50 but there are smaller amounts as well
- Congress set the value of a silver eagle at $1
- Mint presses money according to statutes passed by Congress
- Supreme Court said, no difference between paper and coins as far as legal tender (summary).
- Congress setup a Federal Reserve Note system which attaches a $ dollar amount to each
- One is money, the other is credit in the form of a non-bearing promissory note payable in "lawful money" at any Federal Reserve Bank
- Federal Reserve Bank will not redeem Federal Reserve Notes as specified by statute into "lawfully money" on demand per statute
- Congressional Research will only give a dictionary definition of what a dollar is or $
- IF coinage or paper has valve outside of the stamped amount than all entities would have to keep track of the exact type, make, year, minted characteristics of all bill and coin types.
- IF the above IS correct than everyone would have to on a daily basis determine the mark to market amount of such coins and bills, in what value nobody seems to know since there are no guidance in "what" and what a dollar may or may not be, except I did find the where Congress men get the definitions from Congressional Research Office.
- Currently no one I know of does this so you just made everyone basically a tax cheat.

There are two system, I have no right to argue with either. I have no problem, seems to work great, well, until the credit one completely collapse. They always do.

If someone has something to add on the gold/silver issue, I have no problem discussing. I am open to anything that doesn't entail tinfoil hats or unicorns. However, all discussion on my end will have to wait till tomorrow because I have some better stuff to do at the moment. I will check in tomorrow. Good nite.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

LegalEagleMan wrote:Sorry I am having a terrible time with grammar today.
You've also been having a terrible time with logic and integrity.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
LegalEagleMan

Post by LegalEagleMan »

LPC wrote:
More cut downs I see. Funny to see that in the same sentence as "integrity", the irony of people. I would imagine my mom dresses me funny as well.
GoldandSilverEagles

Post by GoldandSilverEagles »

LegalEagleMan wrote:
LPC wrote:
More cut downs I see. Funny to see that in the same sentence as "integrity", the irony of people. I would imagine my mom dresses me funny as well.
Consider the source my friend. As you are quickly discovering, there's a handful of adults in here who aren't potty trained.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

LegalEagleMan wrote:Here what was basically covered.

- Value of money is set by Congress see Constitution
ART I § 8.5
- Congress set the value of a gold eagle at $50 but there are smaller amounts as well
USC 31 § 5112
- Congress set the value of a silver eagle at $1
USC 31 § 5112
- Mint presses money according to statutes passed by Congress
USC 31 § 5112
- Supreme Court said, no difference between paper and coins as far as legal tender (summary).
- Congress setup a Federal Reserve Note system which attaches a $ dollar amount to each
originally 38 Stat 251, now Title 12 Chap 3
- One is money, the other is credit in the form of a non-bearing promissory note payable in "lawful money" at any Federal Reserve Bank
This is just nonsense, bank notes are by law currency and legal tender and are equal in value and law. There is no such item as “lawful money” excepting that the courts have decreed that the terms “lawful money” and “legal tender” are synonomous. Federal Reserve Notes are, by law, legal tender, which by law, makes them “lawful money”, which makes the above further nonsense.
- Federal Reserve Bank will not redeem Federal Reserve Notes as specified by statute into "lawfully money" on demand per statute
Wrong again, they will be redeemed for other Federal Reserve notes, which are “legal tender” or equally for coin which is also “legal tender”.
- Congressional Research will only give a dictionary definition of what a dollar is or $
- IF coinage or paper has valve outside of the stamped amount than all entities would have to keep track of the exact type, make, year, minted characteristics of all bill and coin types.
more nonsense, USC 31 § 5112, very specifically spells out what a dollar is. If a coin or currency has more than face value attached to it, then it moves out of the realm of currency and into commodity or antiquity, and in either event if you are stupid enough to spend a $10 gold piece for $10 worth of groceries you deserve what has happened to you.
- IF the above IS correct than everyone would have to on a daily basis determine the mark to market amount of such coins and bills, in what value nobody seems to know since there are no guidance in "what" and what a dollar may or may not be, except I did find the where Congress men get the definitions from Congressional Research Office.
- Currently no one I know of does this so you just made everyone basically a tax cheat.
unless, you find a valuable coin, in your change, take it and sell it for the numismatic value, this is equally nonsense, as most people would spend the coin at face value, incurring no gain.
There are two system, I have no right to argue with either. I have no problem, seems to work great, well, until the credit one completely collapse. They always do.
yeah right
If someone has something to add on the gold/silver issue, I have no problem discussing. I am open to anything that doesn't entail tinfoil hats or unicorns. However, all discussion on my end will have to wait till tomorrow because I have some better stuff to do at the moment. I will check in tomorrow. Good nite.
So far, you have discussed nothing, but rehashed a lot of old nonsense and general silliness. On a scale of 1 - 10, about a -1 on the actual effort scale.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
LegalEagleMan

Post by LegalEagleMan »

notorial dissent wrote: - Supreme Court said, no difference between paper and coins as far as legal tender (summary).
I see you didn't respond.
originally 38 Stat 251, now Title 12 Chap 3
Sorry no definition of a dollar or $.
Worn out ground, I already posted what the Congressional Research Office is sending out to Congressmen on the subject.
This is just nonsense, bank notes are by law currency and legal tender and are equal in value and law.

Are you reading someone's else posts when you are responding?
Who say it's not a note? Not me. It's a non-bearing promissory note, if you don't believe me, here is what the Congressional Research Service sent to one Congress. I think I received a similar reply. Again, going over worn out patriot nut job ground my friend.

Black’s Law, Second Pocket Edition (1996)
Federal Reserve Note
Federal reserve note. The paper currency in circulation in the United States.
The notes are issued by the Federal Reserve Banks, are effectively non-interest-bearing promissory notes payable to bearer on demand, and are issued in denominations of $1, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100, $500, $1,000, $5,000, and $10,000.

There is no such item as “lawful money” excepting that the courts have decreed that the terms “lawful money” and “legal tender” are synonomous. Federal Reserve Notes are, by law, legal tender, which by law, makes them “lawful money”, which makes the above further nonsense.[/b]
You talk about nonsense, you simply strike a line out the Constitution. Congress is give the authority to set the value of money with weights and measures and standards see Constitution. And they have. Congress has no ability to redefine terms in the Constitution, anyone that says otherwise is having some serious tinfoil hat moments.
Wrong again, they will be redeemed for other Federal Reserve notes, which are “legal tender” or equally for coin which is also “legal tender”.
I bet you are going to tell me next you have a flying skittle farting unicorn going around your house. Lawful "money" has already been defined by the Constitution, I don't see where you were giving authority to redefine the term nor was Congress. The US Mint produces money via statutes in the value of as dictated by Congress. Federal Reserve Notes are redeemable for "lawful money" on demand.

Here is what Ensign's office got on the definition of the dollar from the Congressional research service.

Bouvier’s Law Dictionary, 1856 Edition
DOLLAR, money. A silver coin of the United States of the value of one hundred
cents, or tenth part of an eagle.
2 . It weighs four hundred and twelve and a half grains. Of one thousand parts,
nine hundred are of pure silver and one hundred of alloy. Act of January 18,
1837, ss. 8 & 9, 4 Sharsw. Cont. of Story’s L. U.S. 2523, 4; Wright, R. 162.

Blacks Law Dictionary, 7th Edition (current edition)
(No definition for “dollar” or “cent” found)

Ballentine’s Law Dictionary, 3rd Edition (1969) definition:
dollar. The legal currency of the United States ; State v Downs, 148 Ind 324, 327 ; the unit of money consisting of one hundred cents . The aggregate of specific coins which add up to one dollar. 36 Am Jlst Money A§ 8. In the
absence of qualifying words, it cannot mean promissory notes, bonds, or other evidences of debt. 36 AM Jlst Money A§ 8.

You are going over worn out ground unicorn flying ground. All of this was posted already.
more nonsense, USC 31 § 5112, very specifically spells out what a dollar is. If a coin or currency has more than face value attached to it, then it moves out of the realm of currency and into commodity or antiquity, and in either event if you are stupid enough to spend a $10 gold piece for $10 worth of groceries you deserve what has happened to you.
You say stupid but you are not looking a 5112. It's one big conspiracy, even the Congressional Research Service is in on it. 31 USC 5112 authorizes the Congress to set the value of by weights and measures. It does not define what "money" is and it couldn't have what money is. And it has set the value of gold and silver eagles by weights and measures.
unless, you find a valuable coin, in your change, take it and sell it for the numismatic value, this is equally nonsense, as most people would spend the coin at face value, incurring no gain.
Now you are going against the IRS and what they are saying. You really do have an issue. You better pick a position, but you just took the position opposite of the IRS. You are actually in agreement with what the defendants have said. This is funny as hell.
So far, you have discussed nothing, but rehashed a lot of old nonsense and general silliness. On a scale of 1 - 10, about a -1 on the actual effort scale.
The only one rehashing old nonsense issues is you.
Actually looks like you agree with the defendants on the main issue. Strange.

I mean if you have a problem it seems like you have a problem with the Founding Fathers of the Constitution which was ratified by the thirteen States. Not my problem. It also seems like you have a problem with the IRS since now your position is squarely against their position in this case. It also seems like you think their some type of conspiracy among the various other government agencies and representatives.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

LegalEagleMan wrote:...It's one big conspiracy, even the Congressional Research Service is in on it. ...
[Cue the dramatic music] Oooooooo. :roll:

We're finally to the good part. :lol:

And just who is at the helm of this conspiracy and why are "they" conspiring to do whatever it is "they" are doing?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybIXiIL50bw
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
LegalEagleMan

Post by LegalEagleMan »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:[Cue the dramatic music] Oooooooo. :roll:

We're finally to the good part. :lol:

And just who is at the helm of this conspiracy and why are "they" conspiring to do whatever it is "they" are doing?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybIXiIL50bw
I don't think there is an conspiracy. I am fine with everything. Seems like Congress is doing it's job and the US Mint is doing it's job. I have no problem as long as long as the entities involved keep doing what they are suppose to, as soon as someone says that a non-Congress entity can determine the value of "money" as it pertains to U.S. money than I really have to put on a tinfoil hat to even try to understand such foolishness.
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

LegalEagleMan wrote:I don't think there is an conspiracy. I am fine with everything. Seems like Congress is doing it's job and the US Mint is doing it's job. I have no problem as long as long as the entities involved keep doing what they are suppose to, as soon as someone says that a non-Congress entity can determine the value of "money" as it pertains to U.S. money than I really have to put on a tinfoil hat to even try to understand such foolishness.
I may delete this message after consideration, as "don't feed the trolls", but...

Congress does not determine the "value" of "money". Congress, and, in fact, the entire government only determines the face value of money (and weight and composition of coins and notes); the "value" of money is what it's worth in the market.
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
LegalEagleMan

Post by LegalEagleMan »

CaptainKickback wrote:I am curious. GaSE wants to spend $50 gold coins, which he or anyone else is entitled to do. The question is, why would someone pay $1,000 (approximately) for a coin (made with an ounce of gold) and then use it to purchase $50's worth of goods?

There is a reason merchants almost anywhere in the world do not deal with gold and silver coins (or bullion) - they are a gigantic pain in the rump to deal with and most banks are not equipped to deal with gold and silver.
Bingo, you are correct most banks are not setup to handle anything other than units of money in standard units. Which is why Congress was given authority to set the value of such with weights and measures.

Virtually all will accept gold and silver monetary units. If you have trouble, send the ones with $50 and $1 face value to me and I will exchange them for $50 FRNs and $1 FRNs. If you have a hard time exchanging your gold and silver eagles for other items than I would say I am on different planet. Go to McDonalds and order a cheeseburger, and hand over 3 silver eagles... they'll take them.
LegalEagleMan

Post by LegalEagleMan »

CaptainKickback wrote: And you missed the point which was only a complete and total moron would spend a gold eagle based solely on its face value.
Depends on what you get for it. In 2001, one would be a moron (I would say bad market timer) to trade $260FRNs for one gold eagle but they did. There is nothing to stop someone from doing it, Congress sets the value with standards of weights and measures the offer no guarantee as to what you will get.
LegalEagleMan

Post by LegalEagleMan »

Sorry last post should be reversed. If I had an edit button.

gold eagle for $260FRN in 2001 = bad move
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

LegalEagleMan wrote:
CaptainKickback wrote: And you missed the point which was only a complete and total moron would spend a gold eagle based solely on its face value.
Depends on what you get for it. In 2001, one would be a moron (I would say bad market timer) to trade $260FRNs for one gold eagle but they did. There is nothing to stop someone from doing it, Congress sets the value with standards of weights and measures the offer no guarantee as to what you will get.
Not true, they do guarantee that you will get $50 for it. And that's the point, they'll always give you $50, redeemable at any Federally Chartered Bank, Savings & Loan or Credit Union. If you want to deposit $50 into your checking account, they'll be happy to take it in gold coin, and technically, you're not even getting federal reserve notes if you just deposit it, you're getting $50!
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
LegalEagleMan

Post by LegalEagleMan »

Gregg wrote: Not true, they do guarantee that you will get $50 for it. And that's the point, they'll always give you $50, redeemable at any Federally Chartered Bank, Savings & Loan or Credit Union. If you want to deposit $50 into your checking account, they'll be happy to take it in gold coin, and technically, you're not even getting federal reserve notes if you just deposit it, you're getting $50!
Congress sets the value with standards of weights and measures the offer no guarantee as to what you will get.
They will not guarantee what you will get for it in exchange for goods and services. They set the weight and measurements via standards and than set the value per Constitution. After that no other action is required by them, it's worked for over 200 years.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

LegalEagleMan wrote:
CaptainKickback wrote:And you missed the point which was only a complete and total moron would spend a gold eagle based solely on its face value.
Depends on what you get for it.
Yes, thanks to new "smart metal" technology, the face value of a gold coin can vary greatly from day to day.

Either that or you have once again missed the point.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
LegalEagleMan

Post by LegalEagleMan »

LPC wrote: Yes, thanks to new "smart metal" technology, the face value of a gold coin can vary greatly from day to day.

Either that or you have once again missed the point.
I think it's you that has missed the point.