The Brown criminal trial

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Re: The Brown criminal trial

Post by Famspear »

Ray, please take your haloperidol.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

RaymondKarczewski wrote:...
blather, blather, blather
Ed and Elaine-Family:Miscomprehended UCC never properly challenged the jurisdiction of the court on either of the two valid topics: subject matter or personal.

Instead, they went off on a deluded tangent related to New Hampshire law concerning ceding land to the United States and demanding their immediate release.

They, as do most sovereignoramus legal scholars, completely ignore the concept of concurrent Federal and State jurisdiction as related to the relevant laws in question and the proper methods for filing cognizable documents before the court.

Of course, none of this means anything to Raymond, since his personal sovereignoramus common law court has already cleared E&E of all charges ever filed against them.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Raymond Ronald Karczewski :twisted: (or RAYMOND RONALD KARCZEWSKI :twisted: , if you prefer), why don't you do us all a big favor, and take your ravings elsewhere. Most of the people on this forum actually know what the law is -- and it's quite different from what's contained in those piles of fertilizer that you inflict upon us. We have better things to do that spend our time trying to show you why, partly because we know that you'll never listen to what we say. All you will accomplish, here, is making yourself the laughing stock of Quatloos.

The Lost Horizons forum, however, will welcome you with open arms.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Pottapaug1938 , don't be so harsh. A little comic relief is always welcome.

And, remember, we're not laughing with him ...
Blup

Post by Blup »

I don't understand why these kooks deal with the judiciary anyway. Their arguments would be much better received if they went to the rabble and attempted to get themselves elected as some sort of lawmaker and work their way up the political ladder, and effect their change that way. Their arguments will NEVER win in court but may win with the 82%ers.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Nikki wrote:Pottapaug1938 , don't be so harsh. A little comic relief is always welcome.

And, remember, we're not laughing with him ...
Maybe... but there's a part of me that feels a bit guilty about doing so -- he's just too easy a target. it reminds me of when my son got his first Nintendo (8-bit), and liked to take the light pistol and play Duck Hunt -- at point-blank range, with the muzzle of the pistol against the glass of the TV screen.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Demosthenes wrote:http://www.redcrayons.net/
This may have been obvious to everyone else before, but I was struck by the additional evidence showing that Ed was the primary target for the Marshals. They clearly believed that Ed was the major threat for violence, and that if they captured Ed then Elaine could be contained and apprehended without the same threat of violence.

That is bad news for Ed, and would have been good news for Elaine but for the evidence that she also carried weapons and pointed them at the undercover Marshals (which as wserra has pointed out, may have been the nail in her coffin).
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Blup wrote:I don't understand why these kooks deal with the judiciary anyway. Their arguments would be much better received if they went to the rabble and attempted to get themselves elected as some sort of lawmaker and work their way up the political ladder, and effect their change that way. Their arguments will NEVER win in court but may win with the 82%ers.

Images of Ron Paul flashing into my head....can't figure out why.....

to tell the truth, Ron Paul doesn't scare me nearly as much as Ron Paul Supporters
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

New update tonight:

http://www.redcrayons.net
Demo.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Short update - Sunday evening:

http://www.redcrayons.net/
Demo.
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

Demosthenes wrote:Short update - Sunday evening:

http://www.redcrayons.net/
Do you have an estimated time line for the remainder of the trial?
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

Dezcad wrote:Do you have an estimated time line for the remainder of the trial?
Or the alleged book?
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95