Some more kryptonite (NOT) from Lex Luthor

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Some more kryptonite (NOT) from Lex Luthor

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

On the site http://www.coinlegislation.com, I found the following erudite missive from Lex Luthor. The site has an article about legislation, pending before Congress, changing the tax treatment for gold and silver bullion:

Lex Luthor on July 1st, 2009 at 2:03 pm

"No offense, but this is complete crap because the IRS has quietly been refunding to me every damn penny I paid in for the past 5 years, (not only me but millions to others as well http://www.losthorizons.com) all the while trying to discourage me from asking for it back. And all the while trying to discourage anyone else from asking for it back with a massive propaganda campaign, so the media will never promote it either because the “income” tax is a gravy train and it does not apply to 99% of Americans and the IRS quite obviously knows it as well because they have been sending me my FICA, SS, Medicare, Federal as well as my state refunds PLUS INTEREST when you know how and why you didn’t owe it in the first place. Such propaganda, unreal. I would highly recommend you get educated yourself on the what the term “income”, “wages”, “employee” and “employer” REALLY mean because Congress is duping us big time. I invest in precious metals because the green fiat paper trash currency is not really money either. But that’s a whole nother propaganda machine that you are NOT supposed to figure out."

I followed with an invitation to peruse this site. It will be fun to see who takes my suggestion....
Last edited by Pottapaug1938 on Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Duke2Earl
Eighth Operator of the Delusional Mooloo

Re: Some more kryptonite (NOT) from Lex Luthor

Post by Duke2Earl »

You know, it's amazing with scams... they all work, until they don't.
My choice early in life was to either be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politican. And to tell the truth there's hardly any difference.

Harry S Truman
tracer
Order of the Llama - Senior Division

Post by tracer »

I get the sneaking suspicion that "Lex Luthor" might not be this guy's real name.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

He might actually be bald and psychotic, but i doubt he's a genius.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

grixit wrote:He might actually be bald and psychotic, but i doubt he's a genius.
I'm sure that if you ask him, he'll assure you that he is.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools