Nutty TP Ivy in New Hampshire Arrested

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Nutty TP Ivy in New Hampshire Arrested

Post by Joey Smith »

- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Re: Nutty TP Ivy in New Hampshire Arrested

Post by Dezcad »

For some more information on this, it was discussed here - http://quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4383
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

What a maroon!

If she really qualified for state assistence, her federal tax would have been negative, i.e., her credits would exceed her tax, and a substantial portion of those credits would be refundable.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Quixote wrote:What a maroon!

If she really qualified for state assistence, her federal tax would have been negative, i.e., her credits would exceed her tax, and a substantial portion of those credits would be refundable.
I'll have to take your word for it, because I couldn't bring myself to wade through all the Drang to find out what the Sturm was all about.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Well, maybe or maybe not. She apparently ran a landscaping business and "didn't keep good records" and now runs a restaurant, again, all cash and a bad memory about the books. There's some question about whether she should have qualified for the aid, etc....

She's also called "ametaur attorney" on a lot of sites, and it almost looks to me like some court up there allowed her to defend someone. And fot what it's worth, opinion within the community of free staters and anarchists is about evenly divided on her being a little too out there for them. A few of them think she's somewhere between being a sell out to flat out federeal informer, a few think she's a kook who's only redeeming factor is "all she's done for Bill" (the guy who she practices law for), oh, and she's apprently easier than falling off a log, too. She's currently pregnant with her 3rd or 4th child, by as many fatheres, one of whom is in jail, one is the "Bill" she's done so much for (including breaking up his family) and one is so vile she wan't even ask him for child support to help get off welfare.

Could she be the next Ed:family currently serving life for stupid? Umm, could be...
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.