SubVet RULES !

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Nikki

SubVet RULES !

Post by Nikki »

Over at LoserHeads, another inane thread started yesterday.

Acolyte danama.1 posted
The local IRS office here in Augusta, GA has called me in for a meeting This coming Monday (July 20, 2009) and told me to bring a witness and a lawyer or someone to represent me if I'd like.

They "requested" all kinds of info they want me to give them. Is there anyone in the Augusta, GA area who would go with me?

Handling this stuff by mail is much less stressful than having to meet with them in person. Thanks.
Reformatted for readability

To which SubVet, always a cornucopia of valuable advice replied
First things first. What do they want to meet about?

You have a right to know that and to be prepared.

Bring whatever papers you care to and put them in a box with a lid on it.

You may want to bring paperwork but you want unqualified immunity from prosecution if you decide to show them anything. You have that right as you have not been charged with anything.

Personally, I would also tell them that I demand to be compensated for my time and you expect payment in the form of say one ounce of gold for every hour of your time or fraction thereof. You also want compensation for your travel time to and from the meeting.

They have no right to demand you attend any meeting, they can only ask. I'd also make sure it was convenient for you, should you agree to attend a meeting. Make it one evening after you're done with work and have enjoyed a dinner.

Remember that you are an American, endowed by your CREATOR with UNALIENABLE rights and you have no written contract requiring performance with these goons. Stand on your authority as a free and sovereign MAN/WOMAN on the land.

It could be fun...
That should work :roll:
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: SubVet RULES !

Post by notorial dissent »

That bulkhead must have been awfully hard, and if past efforts are any indication, he smacked his head with great regularlity.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Post by The Operative »

Fountain of Stupidity wrote:First things first. What do they want to meet about?
I'm fairly certain that the IRS told danama why they want to meet. I would guess that the IRS wants to know why danama believes he/she did not have income.
Fountain of Stupidity wrote:You have a right to know that and to be prepared.
Yes, and if danama listens to the IRS and follows instructions, he/she may not charged an insane amount in penalties and interest. However, if danama follows your meaning of prepared, it will probably go very badly for danama.
Fountain of Stupidity wrote:Bring whatever papers you care to and put them in a box with a lid on it.
Not really important, but I guess it would prevent anything from blowing away in the wind. :roll:
Fountain of Stupidity wrote:You may want to bring paperwork but you want unqualified immunity from prosecution if you decide to show them anything. You have that right as you have not been charged with anything.
Yeah, right. The IRS doesn't have the ability to give you immunity from prosecution. However, the IRS does have the ability to give to the Department of Justice any proof they may have of danama evading taxes. BTW, the IRS already has enough of that information from the W-2s provided by danama's employer and the CtC returns filed by danama.
Fountain of Stupidity wrote:Personally, I would also tell them that I demand to be compensated for my time and you expect payment in the form of say one ounce of gold for every hour of your time or fraction thereof. You also want compensation for your travel time to and from the meeting.
danama, when you tell the IRS person this, make sure to watch their face. The first expression will probably be disbelief because the person will think that they did not hear you correctly. That should be followed by "Excuse me? What did you say again?" When you repeat it, keep watching the IRS person's face. At this point, you should either see an eye roll :roll: , or maybe a laugh.
Fountain of Stupidity wrote:They have no right to demand you attend any meeting, they can only ask. I'd also make sure it was convenient for you, should you agree to attend a meeting. Make it one evening after you're done with work and have enjoyed a dinner.
The IRS is probably attempting to give danama an opportunity to correct a return before being assessed a frivolous filing penalty. If you want to put it off or ignore it, don't be surprised if you start receiving various correspondence from the IRS in your mailbox.
Fountain of Stupidity wrote:Remember that you are an American, endowed by your CREATOR with UNALIENABLE rights and you have no written contract requiring performance with these goons. Stand on your authority as a free and sovereign MAN/WOMAN on the land.
Danama, if you want to follow SubVet's advice, that is your choice. However, if you do, I recommend that you obtain a good piece of cardboard approximately 18" x 18". With a sharpie or other marker, write the following: "Will work for food!" You are going to need it.
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

Underwaterguy wrote: It could be fun...
True...
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Well, surprise, surprise. The Pontificating Petermeister has had to step in -- in a new thread entitled The Forum will be down for awhile...:
Folks, this forum is going to be locked for awhile, until I can figure out a way of keeping it from being more a source of confusion and misunderstanding than the source of inspiration and organized, productive effort toward spreading the truth about the tax and the law that it is intended to be. Updates on this will be posted at http://www.losthorizons.com/Newsletter.htm .
-Pete
http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewt ... b000#19295

(Saturday, July 18, 2009)
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

This is poetic justice. Has Hendrickson ever had to do this before?

I wonder if user SubVet is going to be banned.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

PompousPontificatingPete wrote:Folks, this forum is going to be locked for awhile, until I can figure out a way of keeping it from being more a source of confusion and misunderstanding than the source of inspiration and organized, productive effort toward spreading the truth about the tax and the law that it is intended to be. Updates on this will be posted at http://www.losthorizons.com/Newsletter.htm .
-Pete
Translation:

Too many CtC Educated Filers are now bitching about multiple $5,000 penalties, wage garnishments, and federal liens.

Also, the threads about futile letter responses to IRS notices have become to numerous.

Finally, there have been too many references to bogus sites such as FamilyGuardian.

Folks, all of this is cutting into my book sales, so it has to stop.

From now on, you will only be permitted to read the Gospel according to Pete as printed in indelible KoolAide.
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

I bet this has something to do with Pete being so busy losing in court that he can't police the forum adequately, while his wayward lieutenants on the forum are making up new rules of engagement that contravene the Gospels of Pete.

He may have also struck upon the ideal strategy for becoming irrelevant, since the regular forum addicts will quickly find a new forum. I'd love to see where they pop up next, or which one of them aspires to the guru's mantle.
cynicalflyer
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by cynicalflyer »

Lambkin wrote:I bet this has something to do with Pete being so busy losing in court that he can't police the forum adequately, while his wayward lieutenants on the forum are making up new rules of engagement that contravene the Gospels of Pete.
True, when you couple Richardf614's recent rant with this one by SubVet, a lot of the "senior" people there are going off the Pete "reservation".

And while Weston and individual others have gotten tossed out of the airlock by Darth Hendrickson, this is I believe a first...
"Where there is no law, but every man does what is right in his own eyes, there is the least of real liberty." -- General Henry M. Robert author, Robert's Rules of Order
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Famspear wrote:This is poetic justice. Has Hendrickson ever had to do this before?

I wonder if user SubVet is going to be banned.
Actually, I meant to say user "Richardf614." That's the one that's been going hyper-delusional.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Weird. It's like he put the whole forum in "time out."
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

When an entire nation seems to be straying from the faith, the church may have to resort to imposing an interdict.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Thule

Post by Thule »

Interesting development. Must be a downer for Blowhard, seeing that even his most trusted minions start thinking for themselves as soon as he's gone. Not smart thoughts, mind you, but at least it's independent thinking.

I have a feeling that Blowhard thought he could leave LH under the supervision of his loyal owls while he took care of his own mounting problems. After all, his designated birdies should have enough knowledge of CtC to answer most questions. Instead, things get out of hand and Richard starts his own religion.

Things are really falling apart in Hendrickstan.
notorial dissent

grixit wrote:When an entire nation seems to be straying from the faith, the church may have to resort to imposing an interdict.
The last time I checked they called that England, and they start ignoring you all together.

The problem with interdicts, is they aren’t good for much when the ones you’ve interdicted don’t want to come back and play.

Thule, I really wouldn’t classify it as “thinking for themselves”, but rather as having adopted a new set of delusions since the old ones seem to be collapsing in on themselves.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

The "Ohhhh sh*t" light is one of those non-standard indicators not everyone gets to see. :wink:
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:The "Ohhhh sh*t" light is one of those non-standard indicators not everyone gets to see. :wink:
I do wonder if Pete has had that "oh sh*t" moment. Its easy to talk a big game, but when he's trying to sleep at night one wonders if he ponders sleeping next to a big hairy felon for 5-10 years. I don't think that anything will ever result in a "come to jesus" moment for him - he's too far gone for that. But that doesn't mean he can't be scared sh*tless right now. Inquiring minds want to know.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Thule

Post by Thule »

notorial dissent wrote: Thule, I really wouldn’t classify it as “thinking for themselves”, but rather as having adopted a new set of delusions since the old ones seem to be collapsing in on themselves.[/color]
I stand corrected, "thinking" is not a word that should be used in this situation. Although Richard seems to be spouting some genuine gibberish.

Still, the speed with which people abandonded CtC and started drinking from other fountains of batsh*t is surprising.
notorial dissent

Well, when the current batsh*t fountain runs dry the true addict must quickly find a new source, or else perish for lack of sure fire protection, why they might have to start thinking for themselves, and that would just be too painful I suspect.

Actually, having read some of Richard's other maunderings, he is not bright enough to have come up with that nonsense on his own, so I suspect, like the rest of his brethren, he found it on the internet somewhere and adopted as his own true source of wisdom.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

notorial dissent wrote:Well, when the current batsh*t fountain runs dry the true addict must quickly find a new source, or else perish for lack of sure fire protection, why they might have to start thinking for themselves, and that would just be too painful I suspect.

Actually, having read some of Richard's other maunderings, he is not bright enough to have come up with that nonsense on his own, so I suspect, like the rest of his brethren, he found it on the internet somewhere and adopted as his own true source of wisdom.
but, but, but, Richard was a Federal DOJ Tax Prosecutor!

:lol:
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
jkeeb
Pirate Judge of Which Things Work

Post by jkeeb »

I don't think he really was a DOJ attorney. I'm thinking he was much higher than that, such as a Private Attorney General.
Remember that CtC is about the rule of law.

John J. Bulten