Meaning of "State" is Irrelevant

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
David Merrill

Re: Meaning of "State" is Irrelevant

Post by David Merrill »

ShadesOfKnight wrote:[LPC as Moderator Note: I split this off from another thread so that it would be easier to follow.]

The whole state-not state argument... and I find myself going back to 1861 for a solution.

The distinction between State and Non-State was blasted into non-existence when Congress adjourned sine die and forcibly re-convened by Executive Order. At that point, any real question of "state" versus "federal possession" was pretty well settled.

They're ALL federal possessions.

What I meant was that the Readers might want to ignore The Observer and anyone who cannot understand the concept of a name.

http://friends-n-family-research.info/F ... m_sham.jpg

Perhaps what was meant by force in the opening Post is that the Southern States had to fight over the preexisting right to secede from the Union. When they lost, they were forced to remain in the Union. And they were basically forced to legislate the Fourteenth Amendment too.

Regards,

David Merrill.
Brian Rookard
Beefcake

Re: Eugene and Darrell

Post by Brian Rookard »

David Merrill wrote:Brian is absurd, thinking the thousands of people who attended in the city's main auditorium could somehow be related to the Preamble Union of People. It is good to convince him so easily.
Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Ok ... "thousands".

Sure. :wink:
The Observer
Further Moderator

Re: Meaning of "State" is Irrelevant

Post by The Observer »

David Merrill wrote:What I meant was that the Readers might want to ignore The Observer and anyone who cannot understand the concept of a name.
No, you want the readers to ignore another hilarious moment where you were caught with your pants down regarding you using a name that you claim is not yours.

And I'll provide a link so the readers can see how you are avoiding providing a explanation as to why you used the wrong name:

http://quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtopic.php?t=490
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
silversopp

Post by silversopp »

Maybe "David Merrill" is the name of the motor scooter, which David Van Pelt posts for as the common law representative of his motor scooter, all rights reserved?
David Merrill

peace of mind

Post by David Merrill »

Funny how easy it is to simply be David Merrill. Thanks for the tread Observer. It is serving its purpose.

Regards,

David Merrill.