Letter to the Editor about the Browns

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
ErsatzAnatchist

Letter to the Editor about the Browns

Post by ErsatzAnatchist »

Letter to the Editor about the Browns:
Enough coddling; arrest the Browns
Lindsay Clukay, D.J. Annicchiarico, Concord

For the Monitor
May 08. 2007 8:00AM

After following the Browns' case in the paper, we are amazed and dumfounded that law enforcement is still giving them a choice to surrender. They have broken the law, are proud of it and need to be arrested.

They have openly admitted they will attempt to kill any law enforcement sent to apprehend them and have referenced the Waco incident while doing so. Surely, the U.S. Marshal's Office has the manpower and training to take them by force without serious harm coming to officers.

"Please" and "thank you" are not cutting it, as the Browns are not interested in surrender. They have been convicted and sentenced. How much longer is this going to go on?

What makes the Browns any different from terrorists? They've openly skirted our laws, threatened the lives of many people, attempted to pass themselves off as judges and claimed to be above the law - all in the name of their misguided, extremist beliefs.

The result, sadly, will likely be the deaths of Ed and Elaine Brown. While we do not condone the taking of a life, when that life belongs to someone with no regard for the lives of others, we find it easier to take.

Lastly, to all of the people going to the courthouse to protest and show support for the Browns: If our government is so bad, why do you live in this country? Could it possibly be because all the freedoms and services guaranteed to us by our government are some of the best in any country on the planet?

And how do you think those freedoms and services - and even your right to protest - are guaranteed? With tax dollars.

LINDSAY CLUKAY D.J. ANNICCHIARICO

Concord
[/quote]
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Isn't today day 11 (I'm counting business days) of the Marshal's deadline for Ed & Elaine to turn themselves in?
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
ErsatzAnatchist

I have no faith that the US Marshall will do anything aggressive to resolve this matter, day 11 or day 111. I wonder if the public pressure will change this?
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

webhick wrote:Isn't today day 11 (I'm counting business days) of the Marshal's deadline for Ed & Elaine to turn themselves in?
The sentencing was on April 24th so the 11th day has come and gone. The judge, however, has extended the deadline for the Browns to pay the Notice of Appeal fee (without the Browns even asking...) from 10 days to 30 days.
webhick

Post by webhick »

ErsatzAnatchist wrote:I have no faith that the US Marshall will do anything aggressive to resolve this matter, day 11 or day 111. I wonder if the public pressure will change this?
The Marshal said that they would start arresting people who are coming and going from the property. I haven't heard anything about someone actually getting arrested yet. Perhaps tomorrow is when the wheel starts turning (slowly, albeit).
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

webhick wrote:
ErsatzAnatchist wrote:I have no faith that the US Marshall will do anything aggressive to resolve this matter, day 11 or day 111. I wonder if the public pressure will change this?
The Marshal said that they would start arresting people who are coming and going from the property. I haven't heard anything about someone actually getting arrested yet. Perhaps tomorrow is when the wheel starts turning (slowly, albeit).
The Marshal needs to toss a few CS canisters into the place and be done with it.

Which side of the "Wac(k)o" incident are the Browns' citing? Is it the part when they gunned down a few federal agents or is it the part where everyone in the compound was converted into hydrocarbons?
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
gezco

Post by gezco »

Doktor Avalanche wrote:
webhick wrote:
The Marshal needs to toss a few CS canisters into the place and be done with it.

Which side of the "Wac(k)o" incident are the Browns' citing? Is it the part when they gunned down a few federal agents or is it the part where everyone in the compound was converted into hydrocarbons?
The Marshals should at least cut off the guy’s communication. How does a convicted fugitive have access to the internet, his own radio show, and unlimited daily visitation? He’s going to start attracting other paranoid delusional nut-job types and then it’s going to get really ugly.
ErsatzAnatchist

gezco wrote:
The Marshals should at least cut off the guy’s communication. How does a convicted fugitive have access to the internet, his own radio show, and unlimited daily visitation? He’s going to start attracting other paranoid delusional nut-job types and then it’s going to get really ugly.
Too late. There was quite the party of paranoid delusional nut-jobs their when Ed stopped attending the trial. Most of them have gone home when they found out it would not be another Waco. I guess the paranoid delusional nut-job crowd has a pretty short attention span. :twisted:
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

ErsatzAnatchist wrote:
gezco wrote:
To late. There was quite the party of paranoid delusional nut-jobs their when Ed stopped attending the trial. Most of them have gone home when they found out it would not be another Waco. I guess the paranoid delusional nut-job crowd has a pretty short attention span. :twisted:
Well, the pool-cleaning business is really picking up about now, so that removes about 80% of the crowd that would have come. So expect more of a crowd in October, I assume he'll still be there sitting in his recliner watching cable TV (that the judge has ordered that he get for free).
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

ErsatzAnatchist wrote:Too late. There was quite the party of paranoid delusional nut-jobs their when Ed stopped attending the trial. Most of them have gone home when they found out it would not be another Waco. I guess the paranoid delusional nut-job crowd has a pretty short attention span. :twisted:
The New Hampshire Free State hippies have gone home now that the press has faded, but they've been replaced with some young, stupid, fresh out of the military and loaded with big guns and hormones types.

This one is named Cirino and he's living with the Browns:

gezco

Post by gezco »

Demosthenes wrote:
ErsatzAnatchist wrote:Too late. There was quite the party of paranoid delusional nut-jobs their when Ed stopped attending the trial. Most of them have gone home when they found out it would not be another Waco. I guess the paranoid delusional nut-job crowd has a pretty short attention span. :twisted:
The New Hampshire Free State hippies have gone home now that the press has faded, but they've been replaced with some young, stupid, fresh out of the military and loaded with big guns and hormones types.

This one is named Cirino and he's living with the Browns:

That is one scary looking dude. Free cable? Why would he want to leave? Apparently people bring him food; he’s got personal protection, and free cable. Under those conditions, this could go on for decades. Did you notice that the other moderator for makethestand.com currently has a slight felony weapons beef with the State of Illinois? My guess he will be joining them once he gets that resolved.
webhick

Post by webhick »

gezco wrote:That is one scary looking dude.
The guy looks like a cream puff with a mustache holding a gun. The only thing scary in that photo is his hair.

He'd probably cry if someone told him that the photo makes him look fat.
webhick

Post by webhick »

Demosthenes wrote:This one is named Cirino and he's living with the Browns:
More interesting than the cream puff whack job is the stuff behind him. Looks like plans for building a weapon or something.

And don't forget the bundle of fluff on cream puff's right side. Did cream puff sprout a tail or is he using the neighborhood pets to accessorize his military ensemble?
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

gezco wrote:Did you notice that the other moderator for makethestand.com currently has a slight felony weapons beef with the State of Illinois? My guess he will be joining them once he gets that resolved.
The other moderator is Shaun Kranish and he might have some other slight issues to take care of besides the felony weapon charge. He was arrested again on Sunday night for trying to use Liberty Dollars.

Shaun like to huff and puff about how he doesn't have an SSN (he does) and how he doesn't pay income taxes, but he's a 21 year old, full time student who lives at home with mommy and daddy.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

After many years living down the street from "Mr. Milk Toast" and his perfect little family, I was astonished (as were the three people who attempted a home-invasion robbery) to learn that he was a retired Navy SEAL instructor.

He was in a good mood that day -- he let them all live.

Brag about his experiences? No -- that's for people who need something to brag about.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Demosthenes wrote:
gezco wrote:Did you notice that the other moderator for makethestand.com currently has a slight felony weapons beef with the State of Illinois? My guess he will be joining them once he gets that resolved.
The other moderator is Shaun Kranish and he might have some other slight issues to take care of besides the felony weapon charge. He was arrested again on Sunday night for trying to use Liberty Dollars.

Shaun like to huff and puff about how he doesn't have an SSN (he does) and how he doesn't pay income taxes, but he's a 21 year old, full time student who lives at home with mommy and daddy.
And for a 21 year old kid, he's already got a long laundry list of runins with the fuzz.

2002 Speeding 31+ miles over the limit
2002 Improper traffic lane usage
2004 Speeding 11 to 14 over limit
2005 Disorderly conduct
2006 Aggregated unlawful use of a weapon (felony indictment)
2006 Driving on a suspended license
2006 Resisting a police officer (criminal misdemeanor)

Looks like he's escalating. His life as a tax cheat is all lined up for him.
gezco

Post by gezco »

Demosthenes wrote:Looks like he's escalating. His life as a tax cheat is all lined up for him.
If he’s aspiring to become a tax cheat, first he’ll need to figure out how to make enough money to actually generate a tax liability. That might be an insurmountable challenge for him.
gezco

Post by gezco »

There’s a new Q&A on myspace with Elaine. Apparently, it’s okay to use a service by News Corp, even if it’s controlled by an illuminati like Murdoch.

http://www.myspace.com/time2makeastand
gottago
Victim of Incarcerated Criminal

Post by gottago »

Demosthenes wrote:
Demosthenes wrote:

And for a 21 year old kid, he's already got a long laundry list of runins with the fuzz.

2002 Speeding 31+ miles over the limit
2002 Improper traffic lane usage
2004 Speeding 11 to 14 over limit
2005 Disorderly conduct
2006 Aggregated unlawful use of a weapon (felony indictment)
2006 Driving on a suspended license
2006 Resisting a police officer (criminal misdemeanor)

Looks like he's escalating. His life as a tax cheat is all lined up for him.
Maybe he should hook up with Paris Hilton. They seem to have a lot in common. Next new commercial for match.com
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

gezco wrote:There’s a new Q&A on myspace with Elaine. Apparently, it’s okay to use a service by News Corp, even if it’s controlled by an illuminati like Murdoch.

http://www.myspace.com/time2makeastand
And now you behold the tax protestor mutant. Aside from the dull and lifeless expression behind the eyes you'll notice it has a penchant for getting into bed with anyone - no matter how odious - to get their point across.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros