Van Pelt or Merrill that is the question

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Van Pelt or Merrill that is the question

Post by Imalawman »

Since David seems to think addressing this question would be off topic, I've now made it a topic.

In another thread, David pointed to a common law ruling which he claimed he was at and participated in. However, "David Merrill" as he is known to call himself, never signed the document. Most peculiar is the signature of a "David Van Pelt" - the sworn enemy and shadow of the so named, "David Merrill". This begs the obvious question, "David, did you lie about being at the common law trial or did you sign your name as David Van Pelt and thereby acknowledge that to be your legal name?"

The world of Quatloos waits with abated breath for your answer.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Alright, who's the jokester registering different variations of "David Van Pelt"?

David Van Pelt
DAVID; VAN - PELT
David of the Van ;#$ Pelt
Davidus Vanus Peltus
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Don't forget the big one

David Merrill: house of Van Pelt
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

webhick wrote:DAVID; VAN - PELT
Sometimes the semi-colon gets drunk and passes out, then you have

DAVID., VAN - PELT
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Jeez, I go off to play Riven for a few hours and there's more:

The Aritst Known as DVP
D to the V to the P, yo
My father Pelt Me Up

That last one made me laugh out loud.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Cobalt Shiva
Black Seas Commodore Designate

Post by Cobalt Shiva »

D to the V to the P, yo
Word to: your-mother

r/s,

Cobalt Shiva, In Da House
grammarian44

Post by grammarian44 »

Demo pointed out to me some time ago that David is mentally ill--and not just neurotic, but psychotic. I've since become convinced of this. I think we ought to just leave him alone--ignore him, but leave him alone.
silversopp

Post by silversopp »

grammarian44 wrote:Demo pointed out to me some time ago that David is mentally ill--and not just neurotic, but psychotic. I've since become convinced of this. I think we ought to just leave him alone--ignore him, but leave him alone.
The guy listed his motor scooter as a plaintiff in a case. What more does one need Demo to point out?
Red Cedar PM
Burnished Vanquisher of the Kooloohs

Post by Red Cedar PM »

grammarian44 wrote:Demo pointed out to me some time ago that David is mentally ill--and not just neurotic, but psychotic. I've since become convinced of this. I think we ought to just leave him alone--ignore him, but leave him alone.
Normally I would agree, however, since he has seen fit to try to sell his "termination" method to marks and try to use this forum as a place to hawk his nonsense, I think he deserves every bit of ridicule and discrediting given to him. If it will save one person from losing their shirt, then hurting that nutball's feelings is well worth it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

It is most interesting that David has ignored a topic with his name in it for the last couple of days.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Nothing much unusual.

Merrill doesn't like being caught in one of his lies when he can't find some way of obfuscating around it and claiming something else. The problem is that he tells so many he can no longer keep track of them all.

He also doesn't like facts that inconveniently contradict his particularly warped view of the universe.

In short, he's right and you're wrong, and he gets very upset when no one agrees with him.
Disilloosianed

Post by Disilloosianed »

Awww, come on....if the government can get away with this sort of silliness:
United States District Court,
C.D. Illinois.
UNITED STATES of America, Plaintiff,
v.
TWO MILLION SEVEN HUNDRED SIXTY-SEVEN THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED AND TWO DOLLARS AND TWENTY-SEVEN CENTS ($2,767,202.27) IN U.S. CURRENCY, Respondent.

No. 03-1289.

Nov. 8, 2006.

why can't David's motor scooter sue someone?
[/quote]
silversopp

Post by silversopp »

Disilloosianed wrote:Awww, come on....if the government can get away with this sort of silliness:
C.D. Illinois.
v.
TWO MILLION SEVEN HUNDRED SIXTY-SEVEN THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED AND TWO DOLLARS AND TWENTY-SEVEN CENTS ($2,767,202.27) IN U.S. CURRENCY, Respondent.

No. 03-1289.

Nov. 8, 2006.

[/quote]

I didn't mean to imply that the United States was not mentally challenged as well.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Disilloosianed wrote:Awww, come on....if the government can get away with this sort of silliness:
C.D. Illinois.
v.

No. 03-1289.

Nov. 8, 2006.

I think what was being questioned was the motor scooter's sanity in filing a suit with David as co-plaintiff. The chances of the motor scooter prevailing in court would have increased dramatically if it had filed suit separately.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

C.D. Illinois.
v.

No. 03-1289.

Nov. 8, 2006.
My personal favorite:

v.
FORTY-SEVEN CASES OF FIREARMS, Respondent.

Deo dandum at it's finest, ladies and gentlemen.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Doktor Avalanche

CaptainKickback wrote:Wasn't Deo Dandum an early NY Mets player? Played shortstop I think and was of the same era and talent as Marvelous Marv Throneberry......
The Deo Dandum I was referring to was a bastard to his wife and kids, delighted in kicking babies and small dogs, made unscrupulous remarks that claimed (amongst other things) the ketchup packet was a plot hatched by O.J. Simpson in cahoots with the John Birch Society and the Trilateral Commission. He once ran a lemming farm by the white cliffs of Dover.

On a sidebar, he had a tremendous singing voice.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Doktor Avalanche

silversopp wrote:
The guy listed his motor scooter as a plaintiff in a case. What more does one need Demo to point out?
:shock: . o O (Oh no, he didn't!)
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

The suit was dismissed by the presiding judge following a court-ordered competency hearing which only the scooter passed.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Doktor Avalanche wrote:
silversopp wrote:
And the motor scooter was suing Jesus Christ.
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

Demosthenes wrote:
Doktor Avalanche wrote:
silversopp wrote: The guy listed his motor scooter as a plaintiff in a case. What more does one need Demo to point out?
And the motor scooter was suing Jesus Christ.
Ah yes, motor scooter v. Jesus Christ - an instant classic in insane lawsuits. One of my favorites.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown