Van Pelt or Merrill that is the question

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Brian Rookard
Beefcake

Post by Brian Rookard »

David Merrill explained on another tax protestor board ...

http://ecclesia.org/forum/topic.asp?TOP ... hichpage=5
I have signed nothing "David M. Van Pelt" for well over a decade. If I wanted to use that trust entity I would sign "David Merrill dba DAVID MERRILL VAN PELT". My name is obviously "David Merrill" and I was born into the Van Pelt family.
We'll just start calling you "David Merrill of the Van Pelt family" ...
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

Brian Rookard wrote:David Merrill explained on another tax protestor board ...

I have signed nothing "David M. Van Pelt" for well over a decade. If I wanted to use that trust entity I would sign "David Merrill dba DAVID MERRILL VAN PELT". My name is obviously "David Merrill" and I was born into the Van Pelt family.
I think you are starting to understand, I will respond to Shit For Brains, all that Internet Yarn matters.

Regards,

David Merrill.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Brian Rookard wrote:We'll just start calling you "David Merrill of the Van Pelt family" ...
Which, as it turns out is precisely one character longer than "The Artist Formerly Known as Prince" and just as much of a pain to type.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Brian Rookard
Beefcake

Post by Brian Rookard »

David Merrill wrote:I think you are starting to understand, I will respond to sh*t For Brains, all that Internet Yarn matters.
David, don't be mad ... all your evasions are revealed for what they are ... by your own words.
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

Brian Rookard wrote:
David Merrill wrote:I think you are starting to understand, I will respond to sh*t For Brains, all that Internet Yarn matters.
David, don't be mad ... all your evasions are revealed for what they are ... by your own words.

You got it... not mad at all.
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

The foot up to the ankle in Brian Rookard's mouth has got to be most obvious to even the most casual Readers:
What Brian is really talking about is his earlier Post:
David Merrill explained on another tax protestor board ...

That link leads to a post by David Merrill on January 19, 2005 - over two years ago...
...Even if they do, teach the young man his name and that he is who he says he is and until he decides to get into contracts with the world, he is not in any contracts with the world.
We must take a moment to enjoy the foot in Brian's mouth - by virtue that I was using my name David Merrill two years ago. That is in fact the only reason Brian can Google around by search engine and display such symptoms of Pseudonomania - false name craziness A form of insanity characterized by a morbid propensity to lying.

I mean just think about it for a moment. If you think there is something evasive going on here, you are crazy! And look at the effects!! - Poor Crazy Brian!

Nikki has got to be the biggest dimwit of all time - a place of record in Internet history. And whoever started this thread too... I forget her name - well, I still don't know any of your names. Even Wesley Serra's name is Wesley M----- something to me; as far as what his parents named him. Somehow I think he would be mortified if I actually posted his entire true name that his parents named him when they welcomed him to the Serra family. And what goes with this Judge Roy Bean character? That name is obviously stolen - nakar, NOKRIY of Deuteronomy 15:1-3 and 23:20 - feign self to be another... You all just point to each other in criminal syndicalism and say - David Merrill is not among us in crime; he is so crazy!!

You folks are pretty twisted when you openly agree that consistency in nomenclature over a period of at least two years, enabling you to verify by search engine anyway - is evasion?

Regards,

David Merrill.
Last edited by David Merrill on Sun May 20, 2007 10:40 am, edited 3 times in total.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

David Merrill wrote:I still don't know any of your names. Even Wesley Serra's name is Wesley M----- something to me; as far as what his parents named him. Somehow I think he would be mortified if I actually posted his entire true name that his parents named him when they welcomed him to the Serra family.
Wesley Marc Serra.

Why in the world do you think I'd be "mortified" by my name? I'm not you.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

wserra wrote:
David Merrill wrote:I still don't know any of your names. Even Wesley Serra's name is Wesley M----- something to me; as far as what his parents named him. Somehow I think he would be mortified if I actually posted his entire true name that his parents named him when they welcomed him to the Serra family.
Wesley Marc Serra.

Why in the world do you think I'd be "mortified" by my name? I'm not you.

Thank you for that Wesley Marc. The reason is that in your bio and other business cards on the Internet I have only seen Wesley M. Serra - your legal or full name. [And it is clear that even in Judge Roy Bean's blog he avidly avoids anybody knowing his identity in real life.]

Your parents named you Wesley Marc. They did not contemplate Anderson, Smith or Serra. By tradition, the family or surname was not their decision.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. Some crosstalk from another thread:
David Merrill wrote:
Who cares what my moniker is? It's your lying about your legal name that we're discussing.

There you have it; admission that you understood the law dictionary definitions and admission that it is you who is lying.

To this point you will not find one post accusing about legal name - from anybody here! At least I think I would have spotted it.

I have no legal name. I have no last name.

You may think I am lying but you are blinded by conditioning. So the question is do I have the right to control what I have and do not have?

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. Brian Rookard shoved his foot down his throat on a much more appropriately named thread about this:

viewtopic.php?p=7507
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Tradition is just that-- tradition, not anything stronger. Anyone is free to give their child a different last name than theirs. Most don't. As for what is a real name, that is up to the individual.

My parents gave me 4 names, the first 2 of which i never used. So one day i just dropped them. My choice, my right. And i've been thinking of changing my last name as well, also my right but more complicated. 3 of my siblings changed the order of their names. One sister changed her name when she got married, another didn't. One gave herself a new middle name. My brother and his wife adopted a new last name when they got married. My mother's parents hyphenated their last names.

None of us felt constrained by any rules about names.

You, otoh, seeme to be imprisoned by them.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

Not at all captivated by true name. The advantage is to derive the true name from what your parents named you - as found on the birth certificate; the construction of the suggested legal name.

That way you can identify yourself properly without imposing the traditional bond upon yourself, associated with the birth certificate as a hypothecated bank note.

https://www.cia.gov/library/publication ... 7rank.html

Look at where the US is on the list! That is because very few people are redeeming the private credit of the federal reserve for lawful money. The people are the collateral; not very liberating if you ask me.

Regards,

David Merrill.
Paul

Post by Paul »

Thank you for that Wesley Marc.
Van Pelt isn't a liar -- he just thinks we're Spanish.
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

Paul wrote:
Thank you for that Wesley Marc.
Van Pelt isn't a liar -- he just thinks we're Spanish.

Up until now, I thought you were all having trouble with plain English....
Disilloosianed

Post by Disilloosianed »

He knows who he is. We know who he is. Anyone trying to bring claims/charges against him knows who he is. Let him call himself what he wants. I once lived in a town where one of the local eccentrics went by the name "The Old Prophet" and dressed up in robes. I'm not saying I'd offer to hire him or anything, but it was harmless crazy. There is so much better crazy to be pursuing with our friend David than whether he recognizes that a rose by any other name would smell as sweet.
webhick

Post by webhick »

"The One Who Shall Not Be Named For Some Reason Or Another" clearly works in the Illuminati Discrepancy Documentation and Statistical Analysis Division.

I went there once to deliver a payroll check. It's a dark place, filled with wall-to-wall carpeting and cubicles. A veritable labyrinth of muted blue tones with shadowy openings. The noise of the clicky clickies and clangy wangies is almost deafening and you're sure it will drive you mad. As you pass by each of the cubicle doorways, your heart leaps as your body is almost pulled into the nearly undeniable gravity of the void. When at last you reach your destination and relent to the suction pulling you into the cubicle you realize that it may be the last time you see daylight.

So anyway, I was standing there, and Bob's like "So, this guy forgot comma between XXXXX Framing and LLC" and he lets out a mighty roar as he raises his bloody stump high above his head and brings it crashing down onto the paper. "DENIED" it says in simple red dripping letters. He turns to me, and with his dead, bloodshot eyes declares that the payroll check I handed to him contains his legal name and not his given name. Just then, I made the worst mistake of my life: I rolled my eyes. He shot up from his chair and angrily waived his bloody stump in my face while screaming some nonsense about FRNS and termination of liens.

I awoke several days later in the fetal position under Bob's desk. As I painfully stretched my legs and arose, I noticed three things: Bob, and his personal effects had disappeared from the immediate area; He had managed to write "That's not my name" in black sharpie on every single inch of his cubicle; and that I was covered head-to-toe with the word "DENIED".
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

And now I can die.
webhick

Post by webhick »

David Merrill wrote:And now I can die.
Was that a joke? It was actually pretty funny! (I'm being honest when I say that, not facetious)
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

Of course it was. Somebody said that recently on TV... I forget which comedy show.

Disilloosianed wrote:He knows who he is. We know who he is. Anyone trying to bring claims/charges against him knows who he is. Let him call himself what he wants...
My amusement was derived mostly from your post but the one above it was the setup...

Disilloosioaned has never had any experience with abatement for misnomer. When a major discripancy in spelling occurs - David Merrill and David M. Van Pelt one can simply correct the record and give the clerk ten days to do the same. However the clerk will attempt, like Quatlosers to form the Government bond:
“Recognized Government bonds are as safe as Government currency. They have the same credit back of them. And, therefore, if we can persuade people all through the country, when their salary checks come in, to deposit them in new accounts, which will be held in trust and kept in one of the new forms I have mentioned, we shall have made progress.” The Public Papers and Addresses of Franklin D. Roosevelt; 1933 The Year of Crisis; Random House 1938; page 19. Excerpt from the Address before the Governors’ Conference at the White House. March 6, 1933.
So the judgment stands...

Regards,

David Merrill.
silversopp

Post by silversopp »

The county clerk issues bonds?

What does a paragraph from FDR's address concerning banks in the Great Depression have anything to do with names?

There's a complete lack of progressive thought. It's just random thoughts tossed about.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

David Merrill wrote:When a major discripancy in spelling occurs...
Everyone check your irony meters.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

The Observer wrote:
David Merrill wrote:When a major discripancy in spelling occurs...
Everyone check your irony meters.
I need a new one, it broke about a month ago after one of Mr. Van Pelt's ramblings. I think Webhick might be willing to trade me one for a certain stapler.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown