termination of tax liens

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

wserra wrote:
Doktor Avalanche wrote:My god...I had no idea he was that mentally unbalanced.
He's a respected elder statesman type on Sooey Jooris. Picture the rest of 'em.

BTW, welcome to Quatloos, Dok.
Thank you, wserra: it's nice to be here.

I'm now taking wagers on how long it will be before David Merrill:Van Pelt pulls a Ryder truck up to a federal building.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Doktor Avalanche

David Merrill wrote:I will go with the law dictionary definitions on that:

David Merrill is clearly my given or Christian name.

I suppose to you all the voices in my head are the words I read in dictionaries, history books and law libraries; including the federal repository in my video. But it seems to me that a bunch of people who will not for whatever paranoid reason tell me what their names are, legal names or not, whom I presume are Internet people like you all would be a lot closer to voices in my head than accredited authors like Proctor Wiswall and Joseph Vining, whom I have verified are real people out there in the world by having phone conversations.

Sometimes I think the good Doktor spends way too much time listening to the voices in her head... But I should make sure my friend Charlie knows about all this alleged talk!
You know, I really could care less what you call yourself David Merrill:Van Pelt - it's inconsequential to me how you want to be addressed although it's amusing watching you get bent out of shape over it.

I'll tell you what is important, and it's something you don't deny doing: you tried to sue Jesus and the United Nations listing your motor scooter as a plaintiff.

I've done some pretty wild things in my day - even when I hadn't pounded X number of shots of tequila.

But suing Jesus and the U.N.?

We all have grievances. The United Nations I can understand although I can't for the life of me fathom what it is they did to you personally. I'm sure you have a perfectly valid reason for that and I, for one, would be interested to hear what that reason is.

Filing a lawsuit against Christ? Come on, the guy's been dead for 2000 years and he didn't leave an estate. Okay, so it wasn't really Jesus you were suing. How hard was it to find out who this "Jesus" you were suing really was?

David, that's just screams "BATSH*T" and yet you want people to take you seriously.

Why should we?
Last edited by Doktor Avalanche on Thu May 17, 2007 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

Why should we?
Nobody does.

He should probably be told to get bent, but that would make this board less amusing and wouldn't stop his massive output of word-salad, it would just redirect it elsewhere.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
Doktor Avalanche

. wrote:
Why should we?
Nobody does.

He should probably be told to get bent, but that would make this board less amusing and wouldn't stop his massive output of word-salad, it would just redirect it elsewhere.
I've been surfing the web reading his word salad. To say that it's all over the place wouldn't be an understatement. In fact, I've just read a post he left on the ECC Forum about where he claims (and posts a link to a video to support his claim) that the writing and cashing of checks is an Islamic invention.

He is right about that as he correctly quotes the PBS documentary. Then he goes on about Bills of Exchange where he (dare I say it?) simplifies (correctly) the concept of banking and credit.

Check it out:
David Merrill wrote:If Nation 1 has a ship full of goods and gets it to Nation 2, does it make sense to sail the ship back to Nation 1 empty except for the gold coin tendered by Nation 2? No. So leave the gold coin there on credit in a bank and instead, carry Nation 2's goods back to Nation 1 in the hull. In turn, do not carry Nation 2's gold coin back to them, risking that it will be lost or stolen in route. Thus developed bills of exchange (on the foreign exchange market).

This is the only time I'm going to say he's right only because PBS backed his story up - and I trust PBS because if you can't trust the network that brought you Mr. Rogers, then who can you trust?

This isn't a vindication on his views on law. He's obviously in over his head and floundering on that.
David Merrill

don't care?

Post by David Merrill »

You don't care what I call myself yet you infer that I adopt a colon between my family name and my name? You are a victim of your own conditioning Doktor. Even if you impose ineffective conventions upon others.

That is what I am here for. To gather that kind of psychological profile. I think it was you, somebody simply glances at the law dictionary definitions and fails to bother applying the gray matter;

1) Christian or given name(s) [first and middle]
2) family or surname
3) legal or full name

There are three distinct types of names described in the two definitions and when you put the family name after the given names you have legal name.

The point is that like Nikki, you are going through a phase where you think you have found a few good laughs. But if you think about it that is at your own expense. I did not alter or revise those law dictionary definitions.

The misconception addressed here is that the federal government can circumnavigate judicial process in US district court and then utilize state offices for notice of lien/levy NFTL, with some kind of sovereign immunity to following statute. I know the statute and remedy but am not citing that. It should be clear, maybe from the Tenth Amendment for those of you who missed civics class in high school, that by choosing the lien processes in the state, the IRS agent has subjected the IRS to follow state statute.

And of course especially if it is already written into Title 26 that the IRS agent has to get his assessment certified by an accountant before proceeding to NFTL, then that is what must be done. The mentality here is that a valid lien can form from a NFTL, from an IRS agent having the opinion that there is a tax liability. [Granted, if the taxpayer is willing to forego judicial process, that is so.]

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S.
I'll tell you what is important, and it's something you don't deny doing: you tried to sue Jesus and the United Nations listing your motor scooter as a plaintiff.
The International Monetary Fund is an organ of the United Nations.

http://friends-n-family-research.info/F ... Page14.jpg

Special Drawing Rights SDRs are a fictional currency stabilizing the dollar's exchange rate foreign and domestic. The new (1976) floating exchange rate replaced gold as the fixed exchange rate and is set by the five leading conditioned nations in a fictional currency basket.

My psychological profiling of you Quatlosers is a realistic sketch of those confidence and security building measures. As was Magistrate Edward Nottingham's reaction. The Bill of Exchange that cured simultaneously with the Manhattan Judgment, to the day - September 11, 2001 - is secured by waiver of tort upon basically the stolen motorscooter. The debt of the world being real is based upon your being duped into thinking you have no choice but to accept the private credit of the federal reserve system. Title 12 U.S.C. §411 clearly says that we have always had the right to redeem federal reserve notes in lawful money.

Enjoy that. I know you will. Thanks for posting Doktor but for me, this is just rehashing what Nikki was about before she moved on to other fun. - namely John J. Bulton.
Doktor Avalanche

Hmm..

The proof is in the pudding, David. Why can't you convince a judge?

Oh, wait...right, I forgot about that nasty little problem you have. You know, the one where everyone's out to get you?

I've heard a lot of weird theories about September 11th but I have to admit that getting your scooter impounded because of it is breathtaking and original.

Incidently, you think incorrectly. I never once disputed the legal definition of a name. The only reason I've imposed a colon in yours is because, well, let's face it: you're a common law kook and like most of your ilk that's your stock-in-trade as you wear it like some damn talisman to ward off evil spirits.

Hey, if it upsets you I'll stop. I'm not a heartless bastard. I can be sensitive to your feelings.

Actually, I take back that "kook" label. I don't really think you're crazy - just arrogant. Arrogant enough to believe that you alone are smarter and wiser than the scores of legal and constitutional scholars who have come before you.

That you're somehow endowed with special intellectual capacity that can, on your command, bend the universe to your will.

And, that somehow, you alone are the only enlightened person on Earth while the rest of us "Quatlosers" (gee, for someone whose so enlightened and "above it all" you don't let a little thing like ego get in your way) are blind, deluded and...what was the word you used? Oh yeah: duped.

So, how does it feel to be omnipotent? I'm not just having a few laughs at your expense, David: I'm having a lot of laughs at your expense. In fact, I'm laughing at The God Who Would Be Man right now.

But, as an omnipotent being, I didn't have to tell you that because you already knew.

P.S. Since you love reading books so much there's one I recommend for you. It's titled "How To Ruin Your Life" by Ben Stein.

Post by . »

The proof is in the pudding
Nope, the proof of the pudding is in the eating.

Not that that has anything to with SFBKADMVP.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
silversopp

Re: don't care?

Post by silversopp »

David Merrill wrote:
1) Christian or given name(s) [first and middle]
2) family or surname
3) legal or full name

There are three distinct types of names described in the two definitions and when you put the family name after the given names you have legal name.
1) David Merrill
2) Van Pelt
3) David Merrill Van Pelt

What is so difficult about this for you David? Children are able to master this concept by the end of kindergarten, and here you are still scratching your head, referencing books, and listening to voices to figure out what your name is.

Why don't you just ask your parents? They gave you your name, they'll know best what your name is. Have them right it down for you too in case you forget.
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Re: don't care?

Post by Imalawman »

silversopp wrote:What is so difficult about this for you David? Children are able to master this concept by the end of kindergarten, and here you are still scratching your head, referencing books, and listening to voices to figure out what your name is.

Why don't you just ask your parents? They gave you your name, they'll know best what your name is. Have them right it down for you too in case you forget.
You forget that he has no incentive to be "David Van Pelt". That person has tax liens, rap sheet and absolutely no prospects in life. But as David Merrill, the slate is clean and he can pretend that he has a future. Very sad.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Randall
Warden of the Quatloosian Sane Asylum
Location: The Deep South, so deep I'm almost in Rhode Island.

Post by Randall »

. wrote:
The proof is in the pudding
Nope, the proof of the pudding is in the eating.

Not that that has anything to with SFBKADMVP.
I like my pudding to be at least 50 proof.

Post by . »

50 proof
OK. One can do interesting things with pudding. I just get tired of the constant corruption of the saying.

I expect it of TPs, not Quatloosians.
Doktor Avalanche

. wrote:
50 proof
OK. One can do interesting things with pudding. I just get tired of the constant corruption of the saying.

I expect it of TPs, not Quatloosians.
I always thought it was "the proof is in the pudding". My humblest apologies.

P.S. Yeah, I know I plagarized your signature. However, my affirmative defense is "mine's funnier".

Post by . »

plagarized your signature
Fine with me. One could fill a good-sized book with all of the goofy stuff the voices spew. Demo probably has.
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

. wrote:
plagarized your signature
Fine with me. One could fill a good-sized book with all of the goofy stuff the voices spew. Demo probably has.

You are my word salad. There is a lot of it but now and again, a pearl. Thanks again.

With the statutes handy to prove that one cannot simply allege a debt and cure a lien, even the Treasury; that there must be a certified accounting or assessment, why is it that I do not just blurt the citation?

Regards,

David Merrill.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Perhaps because there is no citation which supports your allegation :?:
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Nikki wrote:Perhaps because there is no citation which supports your allegation :?:
Is that the reason? And here all of this time I thought the reason David was refusing to blurt the citation was because we had not been properly initiated into his cult and swore the proper blood oaths in allegiance to him. It never occurred to me that David simply had been bluffing all this time about having a citation that actually supported his position.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff

Post by . »

The voices in Van Pelt's head wrote:You are my word salad.
Funny stuff from the primary source of amusement on this site. In a sick sort of way. Feel the word-salad. Be the word-salad. Hear the voices.

Find that citation yet?
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

Oh yeah! A new suitor even faxed me his FOIA response a while back. It is right there under the Treasury letterhead.

If you all really felt that IRS agents can arbitrarily mess with peoples lives there would be a lot less Views. Instead the number of views goes up dramatically the more denial you exhibit. That is good information.

Regards,

David Merrill.
silversopp

Post by silversopp »

David Merrill wrote:Oh yeah! A new suitor even faxed me his FOIA response a while back. It is right there under the Treasury letterhead.
I suppose when one has significantly screwed up his life, and has no way of putting it back together, one way to feel average again is to bring other people down to his level.
Duke2Earl
Eighth Operator of the Delusional Mooloo

Post by Duke2Earl »

I think it amusing that Mr. What's his Name thinks there is deep significance to the number of page views when all it really signifies is that some of us keep coming back to see what new piece of amusing insane word salad he regurgitates. What it is really akin to is people slowing down to look at a traffic accident.