Unregistered securities?

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

The Observer wrote:
Doktor Avalanche wrote:What is his problem with money?
He is unemployed - that is his problem with money. He doesn't pay child support - that is another problem he has with money. One other problem he has with money - he hasn't got any so he has to con others out of it.
I see. That would explain the inordinate amount of free time he has making videos about Freemasons.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Doktor Avalanche wrote:
The Observer wrote:
Doktor Avalanche wrote:What is his problem with money?
He is unemployed - that is his problem with money. He doesn't pay child support - that is another problem he has with money. One other problem he has with money - he hasn't got any so he has to con others out of it.
I see. That would explain the inordinate amount of free time he has making videos about Freemasons.
Yes, although I think his obsession about Freemasonry is more about locating the Knights Templar treasure. I will not be surprised to see him one day claiming that "National Treasure" was a documentary.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

CaptainKickback wrote:Most of it was blown on wine and women of questionable moral virtue.
....and the rest was wasted.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Disilloosianed

Post by Disilloosianed »

There is no Templar treasure. A bit of it was seized by the king of France. Most of it was blown on wine and women of questionable moral virtue.
Ah yes....exactly what we want you to think.......
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Disilloosianed wrote:
There is no Templar treasure. A bit of it was seized by the king of France. Most of it was blown on wine and women of questionable moral virtue.
Ah yes....exactly what we want you to think.......
You've hit the nail on the head Disilloosianed. Official Illuminati history states that while the Knights Templar were performing classic hits from the musical "One Legged Tree Hamsters Swimming in Murky Water" at a charity concert to benefit victims of the Rancid Oatmeal disaster, a three-eyed gerbil seduced the guard to the treasure room and made off with the lot of it.

A portion of the treasure was found partial digested and scattered throughout the gerbil's lair. Judging by the various sizes of the partially digested material, we have determined that the gerbil was not a "lone gunman" and that the operation was most likely orchestrated by several thousand gerbils to further their cause*
A large quantity of the treasure was melted down. Of that, some was sold to research and develop the letter "D" and the rest was used to create a gold plated swimming pool and recreation area only open to small rodents and people temporarily on crutches.
The remaining amount was found in a safety deposit box in Wichita. It was my Christmas bonus.

*Gerbils are highly known for their rebellious nature and will take up any cause that wreaks havoc on your average citizen.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

Dezcad wrote:
David Merrill wrote:A lot of the time, they collect stock certificates with the Federal Reserve - those notes.

Regards,

David Merrill.
Thanks for that. You've once again added valuable input and insight into a thread. Well done!

You are welcome.

Regards,

David Merrill.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

WOOOOSH :!:
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

Nikki wrote:WOOOOSH :!:

Are you blonde?
Kimokeo

Post by Kimokeo »

If the money was spent on wine and women of questionable moral virtue, then it couldn't have been wasted.

Send your wasteful FRN's my way.
Imalawman
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

Kimokeo wrote:If the money was spent on wine and women of questionable moral virtue, then it couldn't have been wasted.

Send your wasteful FRN's my way.
Hence the words, "THE REST". Meaning, that not all was spent on wine and women, the remainder was wasted. It was a joke.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Imalawman

Post by Imalawman »

I'm curious as to whether Clarkson got some heat about the securities he was issuing. Its gone from his home page and the cached pages from googled are even unretrievable. Am I missing it, or maybe has he gotten a little visit from the powers that be?
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Maybe Clarkson redeemed them for lawful money.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Imalawman wrote:I'm curious as to whether Clarkson got some heat about the securities he was issuing. Its gone from his home page and the cached pages from googled are even unretrievable. Am I missing it, or maybe has he gotten a little visit from the powers that be?
(In his own words from his web site) "Retired attorney Clarkson," his friend The Great One, and his vast (or al least half-vast) nation-wide paytridiot organization are within smelling distance of being enjoined out of existence.

In all likelihood, either he smelled the sweet perfume of impending prosecution for a couple of major felonies for (1) selling unregistered securities and (2) issuing counterfeit obligations of the United States Government OR someone near and dear to him gave him enough of a dope smack to partially jar his brains into a functional mode.