Summons, Sanctions, and More

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
iplawyer

Post by iplawyer »

grammarian44 wrote:
LPC wrote:What if he plans to patent them and doesn't want to disclose his strategies until after he has submitted his patent application?
Good point, Dan! There is considerable controversy about whether tax strategies should be entitled to patent protection, but for now, we have to assume David's strategies are patentable.

David, I would like to modify my request slightly. I'm looking for evidence of a terminated tax lien that has survived to the expiration of the SOL. However, in the interest of protecting your potential or actual patent rights, you do not have to lay out each step in your method. All you have to do is show us enough information to allow us to conclude (1) that the tax lien came into existence, (2) that you exercised your legal strategies--whatever they might be--upon it, (3) that the tax lien was terminated, and (4) that the IRS has now lost any right to pursue any assets formerly subject to the lien.

Given that I am not expecting you to provide any details about the strategy itself, my request should be even easier to satisfy than it was before.
Guess what - take that back. After he discloses he still has an entire year to file a patent on it before he is barred under 35 USC 102. Make him disclose it.
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

You cannot figure things out very well. I said:
...maybe Demosthenes or somebody can link to a case docket for James H. Ayers (James Harlan) back in mid-1995. Enough to know that was over a NFTL. Then look in the El Paso County clerk and recorder's website for that NFTL.

But then you said:
grammarian44 wrote:David, unfortunately I was unable to book a flight to El Paso to follow up on your recommendation. And if I did, the only thing I would find would be, well, nothing.

Exactly my point! You would find a terminated tax lien - nothing.

I'm sure that, in all of your study and careful attention to tax liens, you would have made at least one copy of a relevant piece of evidence of some sort--any sort--to document the success of your method.

I have linked images of the confirmation that the lien has been terminated. One image was on five NFTLs. Wserra whined that did not count because he cannot call up attached images on Suijuris.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. Before the thread shuts down I will simply comment that the world you protect (protectionism/appeasement) where IRS agents can simply think "Lien" and seize property is indeed where you live. Sad.
grammarian44

Post by grammarian44 »

David, if nothingness counts as evidence, then at this very moment, I have irrefutable evidence of alien abduction, ESP, and the Easter Bunny.

Sorry. You had your chance. It would have been so easy to provide evidence, if indeed you had any.

You lose.
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

grammarian44 wrote:David, if nothingness counts as evidence, then at this very moment, I have irrefutable evidence of alien abduction, ESP, and the Easter Bunny.

Sorry. You had your chance. It would have been so easy to provide evidence, if indeed you had any.

You lose.

You presume that I wanted to prove anything to you.

Additionally, should an employer, broker or banker be pursuaded by an IRS agent that there is a NFTL or actual lien perfected against someone and they want funds diverted, the owner might tell them to check and make sure the recordation (filing) actually perfects the lien before they commit grand larceny.

Funny that you think nothing to find in that instance is actually nothing. Getting a full paycheck instead of being victimized by the arbitrary and capricious feelings of an IRS agent is to several people I know, something!

And you are ignoring what I said in a previous post. When a broker inquired of the IRS agent if there was a real lien in place and could she please have a paper by fax indicating so, the document actually said:
With respect to each assessment below, unless the notice of lien is refiled by the date in column (e), this notice shall constitute the certificate of release of lien as defined in 6325(a).
What a gas! The IRS agent sent the broker the release. C'mon Prof; what is with you? The IRS has actually formulated verbiage that sounds like the NFTL stipulation, but is the release? Does that sound honest to you??

That's called Cover Your Ass! CYA!! No attorney in a black robe would consider a release of lien a lien now...

Regards,

David Merrill.
Prof
El Pontificator de Porceline Precepts

Post by Prof »

David Merrill wrote:You cannot figure things out very well. I said:
...maybe Demosthenes or somebody can link to a case docket for James H. Ayers (James Harlan) back in mid-1995. Enough to know that was over a NFTL. Then look in the El Paso County clerk and recorder's website for that NFTL.

But then you said:
grammarian44 wrote:David, unfortunately I was unable to book a flight to El Paso to follow up on your recommendation. And if I did, the only thing I would find would be, well, nothing.

Exactly my point! You would find a terminated tax lien - nothing.

I'm sure that, in all of your study and careful attention to tax liens, you would have made at least one copy of a relevant piece of evidence of some sort--any sort--to document the success of your method.

I have linked images of the confirmation that the lien has been terminated. One image was on five NFTLs. Wserra whined that did not count because he cannot call up attached images on Suijuris.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. Before the thread shuts down I will simply comment that the world you protect (protectionism/appeasement) where IRS agents can simply think "Lien" and seize property is indeed where you live. Sad.
Piffle.
"My Health is Better in November."
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

Prof wrote:
Piffle.

Fun word Prof!
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Closing the thread.