941 REFUND on LH

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

That's out of bounds.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
silversopp

Post by silversopp »

John J. Bulten wrote: Did anyone stop to consider that Pete would perform due diligence before posting such an earth-shattering amount? I would expect he has received evidence that this refund is due to a lawful claim.
It's not like Pete's has done something completely insane like put a bomb in the mail that hurt a postal worker. And of course he would verify the evidence beforehand, it's not like he's making money off this CtC thing by selling it to mental defects like John J. Bulten. After all, Pete is called a guru, and gurus are always full of integrity!
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

John J. Bulten wrote: Did anyone stop to consider that Pete would perform due diligence before posting such an earth-shattering amount? I would expect he has received evidence that this refund is due to a lawful claim.
No one here did. But I did laugh out loud when I read due diligence and Pete in the same sentence.

Maybe he lost creditability after not taking down the refunds that were later taken back with interest and penalties by the IRS. He's a con artist of the worst kind.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Hey, did anyone else notice that the 941's in question have two different tax ID numbers?

91-16
91-18

They also appear to addressed differently (the "18" has a shorter second line blacked out than the "16" notices, probably because one address ends in "PRES").
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

Did anyone stop to consider that Anonymous is an old hand with tax protest ...
Yes, although you clearly have not. An old hand at tax protest would not associate with a blatent tax evader such as PH. An old hand at tax evasion would not deposit $384,130.54 for four different employing entities just so he could file claims for refund.
Did anyone stop to consider that Anonymous is practically daring the IRS to prosecute him, given the 12-digit zip and half the EIN ... ?
Half the EIN? Yeah, that narrows it down to only 100,000 entities. If brave Sir Anon wanted to challenge the IRS, why didn't he show his name?
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

silversopp wrote:
Doktor Avalanche wrote:
silversopp wrote:David,

Do you have a picture of all this "lawful money" that you've been redeeming?
As soon as he Photoshop's the latest batch, he'll be right with you.
He talks about redeeming FRNs into "lawful money" and then shows a court case where the judge ruled him an imbecile as proof. I don't understand where he is coming from.

If I claim that I can take a personal check and redeem it for FRNs, I would be able to demonstrate that. I would be able to show the FRNs.

So what does he think is "lawful money"? And where on earth will he be able to purchase anything with this "lawful money"?
That he'll never say. I've been pressing him on that issue and he's not been forthcoming. My guess would be those worthless "liberty dollars" that I've been hearing about - the kind only redeemable in Montana and only by militia men.
Last edited by Doktor Avalanche on Tue May 22, 2007 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Agent Observer

Post by Agent Observer »

On the other hand, I'm sure that those nice Montana militia men are more than happy to redeem his "lawful money".
Only if you consider "lawful money" to be basic toiletries and cigarettes that you are allowed to "redeem" FRN's for a the prison canteen.
Doktor Avalanche

Agent Observer wrote:
On the other hand, I'm sure that those nice Montana militia men are more than happy to redeem his "lawful money".
Only if you consider "lawful money" to be basic toiletries and cigarettes that you are allowed to "redeem" FRN's for a the prison canteen.
Prison! Hmmm...I wonder why Van Pelt's not been thrown under one yet.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Doktor Avalanche wrote:
Agent Observer wrote:
He was...for passing phony documents.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Doktor Avalanche

The Observer wrote:
Doktor Avalanche wrote:
Agent Observer wrote: Only if you consider "lawful money" to be basic toiletries and cigarettes that you are allowed to "redeem" FRN's for a the prison canteen.
He was...for passing phony documents.
I was hoping for a more permanent arrangement.