Here's your chance to blow Larken out of the water

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

silversopp wrote:WOW! He looks just like this guy who drives around in a Camaro. He hangs out at the high school when classes get let out to pick fights with the freshmen and try to pick up underaged girls.
He looks *nothing* like my sister's husband. Any of them!
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Florida

Post by Florida »

Joey Smith wrote:
fuzzrabbit wrote:Hey, Joey--would you please put this thread out of its misery?
No.

Have you passed along our thoughts to Mullethead yet?

Business in the front, party in the back!
Just as a gentle reminder, please use keyboard warnings.

I was at work. I think I can expense it, not sure.

Thanks.
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Post by Joey Smith »

He won't return my calls (emails) anymore.
Fuzz,

At least you are that much the wiser about Larken. He doesn't care one whit about the truth; right now he's only concerned about selling junk so that he can pay his and Tessa's own back taxes. Larken is a true paytriot.
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

fuzzrabbit wrote: Pretty much chewed his ass out. He won't return my calls (emails) anymore.

Guess I'm officially a Wooloosian bunny now.
That bright thing in front of you is called "the light" now that you are seeing it for the first time.

Don't be alarmed.

I don't mean any disrespect, fuzz. You're not the first person who's been taken in by a crackpot like Larken Rose but you're one of the few who managed to shake yourself loose from his grip.

Rejoice, Quatloosians! We have saved another wretched soul!

And now, fuzz, you must take a vow of penitence and swear before Almighty Sooltauq that you will never again stray from The True Path; Yea, it is written: "The Road to Hell is paved with MulletBoy's intentions."

:wink:
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Post by Joey Smith »

Yea, it is written: "The Road to Hell is paved with MulletBoy's intentions."
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -