Tax protesters and the concept of transference (psychology)

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

You came on to this website and posted a list of ways you were considering to commit suicide. I asked you at the time if you were serious, and you ignored my question. When the suicide comments emerged again a few weeks later, I put together your name, your address, and your employer info in the possibility that I'd have to contact someone such as a family member or police to help you out.

None of your personal info was posted here by me or anyone else. Instead, you were caught in a series of lies about your financial condition. While you were whining here about your horrible financial situation and how the evil IRS was destroying you, you were posting details about your upcoming cruises, a trip to see Celine Dion in Vegas, and a trip to Colorado on a cruise forum. Funny things to brag about while you were filing your financial disclosures on your Offer in Compromise paperwork...
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

gottago wrote:
YI have provided a true life account of how following Irwin Schiff bullshit has led me to my current situation. The irs has taken my job, money and property. I have submitted an offer in compromise that has been pending for almost 9 months. The amount that the irs says I owe is inaccurate but the actual amount really does not matter. I can't pay them. I will never be able to pay them.
Can you cite a single instance where the IRS was operating outside the law?

Is it not factual that (1) you filed several Schiffie returns and (2) you failed to keep records which could substantiate a large part of your deficiency?
gottago
Victim of Incarcerated Criminal

Post by gottago »

irs sent the company i worked for multiple notices of levy, instructed to send all of my pay except $725 per month to them for the next several years and required me to sign a form agreeing to this.

I refused to agree to the levy and was terminated the next day.

During the same period of time, hired attorney and submitted amended returns and offer in compromise. Decision to accept offer for processing was delayed by irs for 2 months to allow revenue officer to cash out my ira account. Revenue officer repeatedly lied to attorney and taxpayer advocate office and falsified dates on documents. TIGTA complaint submitted. irs is just now scheduling a CDPH timely requested 7/31/06 for the years in question. Offer in compromise still pending.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

That's weird, I think I've seen those notices and I've never seen a request for a signed agreement.

Did your employer make up the agreement? I'm thinking that they were required to fork over the dough whether you agreed to it or not. And, if they tried to get you to agree to it, perhaps it was your employer who was operating outside the law.

Would you mind elaborating a bit?
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
gottago

Post by gottago »

Demosthenes wrote:You came on to this website and posted a list of ways you were considering to commit suicide. I asked you at the time if you were serious, and you ignored my question. When the suicide comments emerged again a few weeks later, I put together your name, your address, and your employer info in the possibility that I'd have to contact someone such as a family member or police to help you out.

None of your personal info was posted here by me or anyone else. Instead, you were caught in a series of lies about your financial condition. While you were whining here about your horrible financial situation and how the evil IRS was destroying you, you were posting details about your upcoming cruises, a trip to see Celine Dion in Vegas, and a trip to Colorado on a cruise forum. Funny things to brag about while you were filing your financial disclosures on your Offer in Compromise paperwork...
The activities in question occurred months/years before the OIC was submitted and one future planned cruise was cancelled and small deposit was refunded well before the OIC was submitted. But, you know best.

As for your touching concern about my welfare, that is nothing but pure, unadulterated bullshit. Even the thought of someone of your ilk having any human concern for anyone is laughable.
gottago

Post by gottago »

webhick wrote:That's weird, I think I've seen those notices and I've never seen a request for a signed agreement.

Did your employer make up the agreement? I'm thinking that they were required to fork over the dough whether you agreed to it or not. And, if they tried to get you to agree to it, perhaps it was your employer who was operating outside the law.

Would you mind elaborating a bit?
Two separate NOL forms sent to company within a week. Company attorney sent me copies of forms and stated I needed to sign and return the form within 7 days. I responded with a certified letter stating I could not meet my basic living expenses with 90% of my pay sent to the irs, that i could not agree to the levy and that i was in the process of hiring an attorney to assist me to resolve my irs situation. I was fired the day after the certified letter was received "at the request of the government." I was a civilian contractor in a department of defense clinic and worked there almost 4 years with excellent evaluations. They subsequently stated I was terminated "for misconduct" which was found by the state tribunal to be untrue.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

gottago wrote: The activities in question occurred months/years before the OIC was submitted and one future planned cruise was cancelled and small deposit was refunded well before the OIC was submitted. But, you know best.
I have cache copies of the cruisecritic posts, Goodess. Stop digging your hole deeper.
gottago

Post by gottago »

I have cache copies of the cruisecritic posts, Goodess. Stop digging your hole deeper
Well then post them jj--prove that i am a liar.

When was the last cruise I took? December 2005

When did I go see Celine Dion? May 2006

When was the oic submitted? September 2006

What cruise or other trip have I taken since then? n/a

I challenge you to correct any of these statements. You are the one in the hole telling lies to justify your actions and maintain your pathetic image with your buddies here.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Dear gottago: The company was being a bit over-cautious in asking you to sign something, since they didn't need your permission to turn over your wages to the IRS. They were trying to reduce the likelihood you would sue them, even though by law if you did sue them they would win (the employer who honors an IRS levy is pretty much immune from liability to you as the taxpayer, under Internal Revenue Code section 6332(e)).

I'm curious as to which government agency would have requested that you be fired. If it was the IRS, that's pretty dumb. The IRS should want you to keep working so they can get paid. But who knows. The IRS does dumb things from time to time, as I guess we all do. Yours, Famspear
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Posted six days before your "I'm going to kill myself" intro on Quatloos:

goodess
Cool Cruiser

TURBO summer!!

Hi everyone!!

Turbo summer has officially arrived here in central Texas--it is SO hot and dry--thankful we are leaving in a week for Platoro,Colorado. It is always nice and cool there--such a pleasant change. Rich, I don't know if you know where Platoro is (near Alamoso) but we love it there. Our friends also have some land in Pagosa Springs and they keep threatening to build a vacation home there (wish they would hurry up!!).

I guess Robbie and Billy are living it up in the Bahamas. Hope they are having a great time.

My friend Allan called me last weekend from the Star--they are now going to be on the Grand Princess out of Galveston from November to March. This presents a problem because I want to go on a cruise with them but I am not crazy about the itinerary and have not read many favorable things about the Grand Princess. Has anyone on here ever sailed on the Grand? I would welcome any input.

I am for sure not giving up the great price and cabin we have on this cruise--may look to go in February or so if I can get a good deal. I would really LOVE to go on the 17 day from Barcelona, Spain to Galveston on November 1 but Jim can not be away that long. I am trying to talk a coworker into going with me--the price, even with airfare, does not seem bad for 17 days. Just have to wait and see. It seems a shame that work interferes with all the really fun things in life.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Posted four weeks after your "I"m going to kill myself" intro on Quatloos:
August 19th, 2006, 04:28 PM
goodess
Cool Cruiser

Hi everybody--

Welcome to all the new cruisers in our little group. A big thanks to Robbie for keeping track of everyone. This really looks like it is shaping up to be a fun group.

Nancy, you can register your group for the "Meet and Mingle" right on this site at the top of the page. I think you need your reservation # and cruise details.

The last 2 years the CC groups I have been in on the Constellation have had an informal get together before dinner on the first night in one of the bars, if anyone would be interested in planning that. Really fun trying to put faces with names.

The Canopy Tour sounds like my worst nightmare. I would be so busy watching for poisonous snakes and assorted tropical bugs that I probably would not even notice the zipline. I am more of a "find a beach with a nice bar" and "lets go shopping" kind of tourist. Jim might be up for the zip line thing...

Does anyone know if the same captain (Norwegian) is still on the Rhapsody--I can not remember his name but had fun with him since I speak a little Norwegian and he was very entertaining.

Counting down the days--still WAY too many to go!!

Sherri
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

gottago wrote:I was a civilian contractor in a department of defense clinic and worked there almost 4 years with excellent evaluations. They subsequently stated I was terminated "for misconduct" which was found by the state tribunal to be untrue.
Civilian contractor in DOD clinic? Your contract may have stated that you needed to file your tax returns or something. Or compliance with the law.

I used to know someone who had to work with the government a lot. Compliance with the law was a condition of the contract. If he violated it, he got axed.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

And here's a post from just a month ago.
April 25th, 2007, 01:20 AM
kidznp
Cool Cruiser Join Date: Oct 2006

Gee Louis, what did you do?

This is goodess (Sherri) from the Constellation 2 years ago. Had to change my name on here I was just looking at this thread and fondly remembering our 2 cruises on her, and there you were

We (reluctantly) had to move over to Princess for our last cruise (Grand) and are booked in December on the Sapphire (China, Japan, Thailand, Vietnam, Singapore) due to some dear friends of ours from Austin going to work for them as entertainers--they are a duo and sing in the Wheelhouse Bar. Since they only work 2-3 hours per day, it is like they are on vacation all the time.

Glad to hear you and Margo are good--Jim and I will celebrate 23 years on the Sapphire. Hope you have a great time on the Constellation
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

irs sent the company i worked for multiple notices of levy, instructed to send all of my pay except $725 per month to them for the next several years and required me to sign a form agreeing to this.
That sounds like a payroll deduction installment agreement, a voluntary arrangement. A payroll deduction IA is one alternative to a wage levy. Was it part of your OIC or did you confuse someone at the IRS so much that they thought you wanted to pay your taxes via an IA instead of a wage levy?
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Post by Joey Smith »

I refused to agree to the levy and was terminated the next day.
So instead of something you would rather have nothing. Wish granted.

Anyway, this very interesting thread is way too long so I'm locking it down.
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -