Non filing attorney

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Duke2Earl
Eighth Operator of the Delusional Mooloo

Post by Duke2Earl »

Actually what we have just proved is that of the page views he thinks are so important, most of them are probably him.
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

Prof wrote:"Ni!"

FN: (THANX & A HAT TIP TO "Observer.")
That's so old fashioned, no one says, "Ni!" anymore, everyone is saying, "Ekki-Ekki-Ekki-Ekki-PTANG. Zoom-Boing. Z'nourrwringmm!"
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
silversopp

Post by silversopp »

Duke2Earl wrote:Actually what we have just proved is that of the page views he thinks are so important, most of them are probably him.
And that the hundreds of "readers" that have used his services are just himself emailing himself.

This has been a productive week. David Van Pelt has:

1) Admitted he is wrong about liens and Prof is right
2) Admitted that no one has used his method successfully
3) Admitted that his belief in "lawful money" is frivilous
4) Slipped up and showed us that the "hundreds of readers" are fictional people

Now if we can get him to start supporting his family, we'll have made a decent human being out of him.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Imalawman wrote:What a life, sitting in your underwear at 9am on a Friday morning.
For those of us with a home office, that's "casual Friday."

(There's also shirtless Monday, showerless Tuesday, ....)
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

LPC wrote:
Imalawman wrote:What a life, sitting in your underwear at 9am on a Friday morning.

My boyfriend and I came up with Commando Wednesday for his office.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

LPC wrote:

And my personal favorite - fluffy slipper Thursday.

I usually aim for some semblance of clothing by the time the UPS or FedEx guy gets here at around 10 am, though.

The life of the home office junkie makes for really cheap dry cleaning bills. The only time I wear a suit these days is at depositions, in court, and in front of cameras.
Last edited by Demosthenes on Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

webhick wrote:My boyfriend and I came up with Commando Wednesday for his office.
I doubt that a lot of work gets accomplished on Wednesdays then...
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
David Merrill

Re: lawful money by definition

Post by David Merrill »

silversopp wrote:
David Merrill wrote: I consider lawful money exactly what is referred to in Title 12 U.S.C. §411:
That doesn't answer the question, which was what you believe "lawful money" is. Finding a reference to the words "lawful" and "money" does not define what the "lawful money" you are talking about. Let's get more specific:

What is "lawful money"?
How does it differ from FRN?
What does it look like?
Have you ever held "lawful money" in your hands?
Can you link to a picture?
Where can you make purchases with "lawful money"?
Redeeming FRNs in lawful money - that is the lawful money I am talking about - whatever that means.
So what does it mean?
SDRs - Special Drawing Rights - paper gold. The French (Merovingians) and the US went into secret during Amendments to Bretton Woods to execute the removal from gold the Chinese have mimicked.
Just answer the questions without going off into conspiracy wonder-land.
And what was the President of the US suddenly doing in South America on such a precarious weekend? Maybe he has the same definition for lawful money as I do.
What is your definition for "lawful money"?

I am simply saying I choose the same definition that is used for Title 12 U.S.C. §411. Why would I use a different definition?

Regards,

David Merrill.
silversopp

Post by silversopp »

David Merrill wrote:I am simply saying I choose the same definition that is used for Title 12 U.S.C. §411. Why would I use a different definition?
There is no definition there of "lawful money"

Have you ever held "lawful money"?
Can you describe what it looked like?
Do you have pictures of "lawful money"?
What is physically different between FRNs and "lawful money"?

Are you going to answer those questions or not?
Duke2Earl
Eighth Operator of the Delusional Mooloo

Post by Duke2Earl »

silversopp wrote:Are you going to answer those questions or not?
I'd be willing to bet "not." He can't.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Duke2Earl wrote:
silversopp wrote:Are you going to answer those questions or not?
I'd be willing to bet "not." He can't.
On Sui, David has posted -- if I understand him correctly, and that's a big "if"-- that he has some magic means of turning FRNs into "lawful money"; that the "lawful money" looks exactly like FRNs; but that, because it's now "lawful money," it's non-taxable.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
webhick

Post by webhick »

CaptainKickback wrote:At work though, the cruel bastards force us to be business casual - Dockers, knit sportshirt and comfy, non-sneaker looking shoes.
There's nothing casual about leather pants. They are dressy. So, most office polices do not exclude leather pants. I once knew a guy who thought that the casual day policy was too lax (people were showing up in sweats and stained t-shirts), so he showed up in heels, leather pants, and a flashy tank top for work one day. And he kept doing it until they changed the policy.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
webhick

Post by webhick »

An FRN that's been laundered into "lawful money":

:)
webhick

Post by webhick »

As a side note, when I googled "lawful money", the first hit was from http://www.investorwords.com/2733/lawful_money.html

And gave the following definition:
Any money (coin or paper) that is issued directly by the United States Treasury and not the Federal Reserve System - this includes gold and silver coin, Notes, Bonds, etc.
Edit: that definition is from the investorwords site.
Last edited by webhick on Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

webhick wrote:As a side note, when I googled "lawful money", the first hit was from http://www.investorwords.com/2733/lawful_money.html

Any money (coin or paper) that is issued directly by the United States Treasury and not the Federal Reserve System - this includes gold and silver coin, Notes, Bonds, etc.

Cool! But that is not the definition attached to Title 12 U.S.C. §411 is it?

Regards,

David Merrill.
webhick

Post by webhick »

David Merrill wrote:
webhick wrote:As a side note, when I googled "lawful money", the first hit was from http://www.investorwords.com/2733/lawful_money.html

Cool! But that is not the definition attached to Title 12 U.S.C. §411 is it?

Regards,

David Merrill.
Don't know. The site doesn't exactly explain where they got the definition.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

The 411 "lawful money" argument has lost repeatedly in court.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

But it has never lost in the court of competent jurisdiction located at David Merrill's mail box.
webhick

Post by webhick »

This site is a very interesting read on FRNs and lawful money (Myth 3, in particular), and I think cites the a couple of the cases that Demo alludes to.
David Merrill

key word ... "includes"

Post by David Merrill »

Definition

...but is not limited to.

Regards,

David Merrill.