wake up Georgians

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
wake up georgians

wake up Georgians

Post by wake up georgians »

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a Revolutionary Act. - George Orwell

Because the Constitution is the Supreme Law of this land, and was written by the Sovereign People for the Sovereign and created a government intended to serve the Sovereign, namely, We, The People, pursuant, to oaths taken by public officers and officials to uphold and support the constitution.

Many people justifiably complain about wide-spread and extensive abuses by government and our courts against the People, but do little about it. Complaints remain as complaints until EFFECTIVE ACTION is taken to resolve the problems government creates.

We must discuss this treasured document it is to inform the People of this Nation about their Constitution, the powers of and Rights guaranteed therein, and how most "public servants" in government today view, and most of the time ignore and pervert the Supreme Law of this Land. In fact, we must open the door to a new frontier for America- TRUTH - importance to every Citizen of this Nation.
Last edited by wake up georgians on Wed May 30, 2007 8:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Disilloosianed

Post by Disilloosianed »

Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooood Morning, Georgians!

This is not a test.....this is your ticket to a felony conviction.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Dude, stop cutting and pasting stuff from
http://www.citizensoftheamericanconstit ... mepage.htm

Or at least don't cut the sentences off mid-thought.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Re: wake up Georgians

Post by LPC »

wake up georgians wrote:We must discuss this treasured document [the Constitution] it is to inform the People of this Nation about their Constitution, the powers of and Rights guaranteed therein, and how most "public servants" in government today view, and most of the time ignore and pervert the Supreme Law of this Land. In fact, we must open the door to a new frontier for America- TRUTH - importance to every Citizen of this Nation.
To make the discussion of "this treasured document" relevant to this forum, let's talk about clause 1 of Article I, Section 8, and the 16th Amendment.

I think that they mean what they say, and that Congress has the power to tax incomes without apportionment among the states.

Now it's your turn.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

LPC, there you go again - drawing lines in the sand and daring TPs to step across them.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Paul

Post by Paul »

And which Georgians does he want to wake up?
Jonnielu, maybe? Anyone heard from him lately? I think "resurrection" might be more appropriate than "wake up" in his case.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

The Observer wrote:LPC, there you go again - drawing lines in the sand and daring TPs to step across them.
Yeah but so far the results are:

Declared they were already across because spatial location is just an Illuminati illusion: 13%

Tried to cross the line but tripped over it: 15%

Tried to snort the line: 7%

Attempted to hinder the line's activity: 11%

Attempted to make the line mad: 5%

Declared that crossing the line would subject them to federal jurisdiction: 12%

Used a chain of selective dictionary references to prove that the word "line" really means "skunk's den" and crossed one: 9%

Said they were too smart to fall for that one and walked around the line, but since the end of the line was on the freeway, they got run over: 28&
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
rachel

Post by rachel »

LPC wrote:
wake up georgians wrote:We must discuss this treasured document [the Constitution] it is to inform the People of this Nation about their Constitution, the powers of and Rights guaranteed therein, and how most "public servants" in government today view, and most of the time ignore and pervert the Supreme Law of this Land. In fact, we must open the door to a new frontier for America- TRUTH - importance to every Citizen of this Nation.
To make the discussion of "this treasured document" relevant to this forum, let's talk about clause 1 of Article I, Section 8, and the 16th Amendment.

I think that they mean what they say, and that Congress has the power to tax incomes without apportionment among the states.

Now it's your turn.
LPC,
What Title was it again that can they tax unapportionately under?
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

rachel wrote:
LPC wrote:

Now it's your turn.
LPC,
It was either White Christmas or Gone with the Wind.

[Edited to replace Star Wars with a more appropriate title.]
Last edited by Quixote on Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

rachel wrote:
LPC wrote:

Now it's your turn.
LPC,
I think it was Ice Station Zebra, but don't quote me.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
tracer
Order of the Llama - Senior Division

Post by tracer »

wake up georgians wrote:We must discuss this treasured document it is to inform the People of this Nation about their Constitution, the powers of and Rights guaranteed therein, and how most "public servants" in government today view, and most of the time ignore and pervert the Supreme Law of this Land.
I wholeheartedly agree! The Commerce Clause has been stretched WAY too wide over the course of the 20th century and needs to be reined in.

The Taxation power of the Federal government, however, has always been nearly unlimited.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

The Observer wrote:LPC, there you go again - drawing lines in the sand and daring TPs to step across them.
The kicker is that the line is generaly right in front of a very sharp and steep drop off at the edge of a cliff and they keep crossing it.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

notorial dissent wrote:
The kicker is that the line is generaly right in front of a very sharp and steep drop off at the edge of a cliff and they keep crossing it.
All while yelling, "The laws of gravity are unconstitutional. I'm not really falling, your [sic] just to [sic] stupid to see outside the matrix." Splat.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Too true, too true.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

CaptainKickback wrote:You notice that WakeUpGeorgians has not returned to defend his statement? Punk.
More like wanna-be troll.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie