My gift to the tax dishonesty movement.

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

My gift to the tax dishonesty movement.

Post by Quixote »

The tax dishonesty movement seems to be suffering from writer's block with regard to new sure fire ways to remain tax free, so I offer the following.

IRC §6212 requires that a notice of deficiency (NOD) be mailed to the taxpayer's last known address. Reg. §301.6212-2 defines "last known address" as the address on the taxpayer's most recently filed and properly processed return or, the address on the last change of address form sent to the USPS. So, never file a return and never let the ZIP nazis know where you are. You will have no "last known address", so the IRS cannot send a NOD. Voila, tax freedom.

Unfortunately for most TPs, this works only if you have never acquiesced to federal jurisdiction by filing a tax return or putting in a change of address with the post office. So this works only for true sovereign freeborn preamble citizens of the united States with no federal nexus who never sent off to Battle Creek for a secret decoder ring. And he doesn't have internet access in his cave.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

You forget that the ZIP nazis have a classification for an address called "non-deliverable". That status can be obtained by no longer receiving mail, or removing the building from that location. The former is obviously easier than the latter. Simply send a notarized affidavit clearly stating your sovereign citizen status, and that you are demanding that your address be classified as "non-deliverable". They have to comply, since as a sovereign citizen, they are your government slaves and must do as you demand.

Once your address is considered "non-deliverable", the IRS system can not send you any mail. They will not know you are even there!
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
tracer
Order of the Llama - Senior Division

Post by tracer »

CaptainKickback wrote:basically live like the Unibomber, or a bum.
<nitpick>

It's "Unabomber", with an a.
It's short for "University aNd Airline bomber".

</nitpick>