Reason # 1,621 for not being a TP

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Reason # 1,621 for not being a TP

Post by Demosthenes »

Jessica Alba won't think you're a hottie.
And the photographers who hang around? Jessica continued, "I could give two sh*ts about them. They're so lame, I can't even believe that's a real job. I can't imagine they even pay taxes."
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Oh, is she trying to get everyone's attention again?

I really wish one of her "people" would just bite the bullet and tell her that no one actually cares about anything that comes out of her mouth so she should stop announcing her opinions.

But that's just my opinion on the attention-whore. But, hopefully those TPs that fantasize about her in the shower will start to think twice about not paying their taxes.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

webhick wrote:Oh, is she trying to get everyone's attention again?
Fantastic Four sequel opens in two weeks.
webhick

Post by webhick »

Demosthenes wrote:
webhick wrote:Oh, is she trying to get everyone's attention again?
Fantastic Four sequel opens in two weeks.
Yeah, I know. :? She also said something about a week ago about how she was sexualized at a young age by Hollywood because she developed early. There'll probably be one or two more attention-mongering spews before the movie opens. And then three more after (if, and when, the box office falls flat).

She also pulls this crap when no one has talked about her for a while. I still remember (with a bitter taste) the whole on-again/off-again engagement announcements with Michael Weatherly and then when people started saying "no one cares anymore", the admission that she abused herself while training for "Dark Angel"
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
webhick

Post by webhick »

CaptainKickback wrote:We beautiful people have that burden to bear....... Right Webhick? :)
I suppose I'll have to find one and ask what that burden feels like :)
Disilloosianed

Post by Disilloosianed »

I had the misfortune of taking a flight where Fantastic Four was the movie. It's hard to make "SKY" magazine look like an entertainment option, but that baby succeeded.
webhick

Re: Reason # 1,621 for not being a TP

Post by webhick »

Attention-Whore wrote:They're so lame, I can't even believe that's a real job. I can't imagine they even pay taxes."
Oh, like people with her "real" job pay taxes? Like Wesley Snipes? :)
tracer
Order of the Llama - Senior Division

Post by tracer »

webhick wrote:Oh, like people with her "real" job pay taxes? Like Wesley Snipes? :)
I'll bet the movie production companies don't pay taxes. They can make the bigges blockbuster hit movie look like a loss on paper.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

webhick wrote:
Attention-Whore wrote:They're so lame, I can't even believe that's a real job. I can't imagine they even pay taxes."
Oh, like people with her "real" job pay taxes? Like Wesley Snipes? :)
I'm sensing someone has Jessica Alba issues...
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

webhick wrote:I really wish one of her "people" would just bite the bullet and tell her that no one actually cares about anything that comes out of her mouth ....
Correction: No one actually cares about any *words* that come out of her mouth.

Not "anything" that comes out of her mouth.

Jeeez. There are *guys* here, REMEMBER!
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
AFTP
The Voice of a Free Quatloosia

Post by AFTP »

Hey Jessica,
I’m back in the system.
Call me! :D
Whenever you hear a man speak of his love for his Country, it is a sign he expects to be paid for it. – H. L. Mencken

Death and Taxes. Ya Think?
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Don't forget Susan Sarandon and Angie Dickenson
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Sigourney Weaver!

I once saw a Charlie Rose interview with Sigourney Weaver. She's definitely brains and lots of beauty, at least in my book. --Famspear