Doug Kenline Pays His Taxes

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
ErsatzAnatchist

Doug Kenline Pays His Taxes

Post by ErsatzAnatchist »

Doug Kenline, avid Ed & Elaine Brown supporter and videoblogger has acknowledged that he pays his taxes on the "Quest for Fair Trial in Concord, NH" blog. I suspect that he will not be doing any more inteviews of Ed Brown. :twisted:

The responses were less than friendly, such as:
WTF!!!! This guy is a piece of shit! On a site for a guy who is making a stand and this guy is professing to pay the extortionist. HE IS NO PATRIOT! What the FCK does he know about patriotism. Turn off the fcking game, turn off the tv. Stand for something. Doug Kenline, your a traitor to the man who's page you are posting.
http://www.questforfairtrialinconcordnh.blogspot.com/

Ah Doug, your dedication to The Cause is impressive. :roll:
Question everything

Re: Doug Kenline Pays His Taxes

Post by Question everything »

ErsatzAnatchist wrote:Doug Kenline, avid Ed & Elaine Brown supporter and videoblogger has acknowledged that he pays his taxes on the "Quest for Fair Trial in Concord, NH" blog. I suspect that he will not be doing any more inteviews of Ed Brown. :twisted:

The responses were less than friendly, such as:
WTF!!!! This guy is a piece of shit! On a site for a guy who is making a stand and this guy is professing to pay the extortionist. HE IS NO PATRIOT! What the FCK does he know about patriotism. Turn off the fcking game, turn off the tv. Stand for something. Doug Kenline, your a traitor to the man who's page you are posting.
http://www.questforfairtrialinconcordnh.blogspot.com/

Ah Doug, your dedication to The Cause is impressive. :roll:
The fact that Doug is a wimp isn't a huge secret. Doug is a classic example of self-loathing. He really wants to be a tax protestor, but can't summon the courage to do so.

But, you gotta love a video blog that has a Kenline burp and a diss towards Gene Chapman in it.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

You'd think at least they'd give Dougie his props for facilitating others in the movement by setting up web journals for them.

But no, that's not the tp way.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
silversopp

Post by silversopp »

Let's cut the guy some slack. Whether that decision was deliberately thought out, or just stumbled into, he ended up making the correct decision.

That alone makes him much further along his way to recovery than the average TP.
AFTP
The Voice of a Free Quatloosia

Post by AFTP »

grixit wrote:You'd think at least they'd give Dougie his props for facilitating others in the movement by setting up web journals for them.

But no, that's not the tp way.
Calling Doug a traitor and wanting him banned doesn’t surprise me. When I told the Tps I knew I was back in the system they did the same thing.

Doug actually is helping them in his own little way. He’s the “blog master” for Chapman and does attempt to report what is happening with the Tps.
Typical irrational behavior. Cut your nose off to spite your face. :roll:
Whenever you hear a man speak of his love for his Country, it is a sign he expects to be paid for it. – H. L. Mencken

Death and Taxes. Ya Think?
Truthstalker

Post by Truthstalker »

entertainier Krusty Krustofsky
You mean Herschel Schmoikel Krustofski A.K.A. Krusty the Klown? Did you know that Krusty lived in a large mansion called “Shtickfair” until he lost it to the IRS?
ElfNinosMom

Post by ElfNinosMom »

I have mixed feelings about this.

On the one hand, Doug is every bit "one of them", in that he paid only out of fear of incarceration, and not because he had seen the light. In fact, he regularly discusses paying off his past due taxes, then becoming a TP again. He's one of the TPs that I personally think are beyond hope, and in fact I believe that even incarceration will never change his mind.

On the other hand, he is one of the few TPs who actually do try to document lots of information for the TPs rather than just blowing his own horn incessantly; so, while the other TPs aren't smart enough to realize it, he has done a great service for The Cause, and deserves to be treated better than that.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Last edited by Demosthenes on Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ErsatzAnatchist

Post by ErsatzAnatchist »

Poor Doug. Getting cr*pped upon by Ed Brown. :|

Doug has been about the only remaining vocal supporter of Ed. I suspect that Ed has now gone double bat sh*t crazy (he has been bat sh*t crazy for a while). I think the stress is getting to Ed.

:twisted:
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

CaptainKickback wrote:It may be that Doug has decided that while he may protest income taxes, it is far easier and nicer to do so from your own home and bed than a federal prison.

It lacks the "purity" of Ed Brown, or Larken Rose, or Schiff, but it also lacks the serious jail time and felony conviction.

Those pesky felony convictions can preclude a person from a number of activities - gun ownership, voting (in some states) and as a bonus, you are frozen out of many, many good jobs because you cannot be bonded.

Besides, being a convicted felon/tax martyr, not a big turn-on for the ladies..........
DOUG :?: :?: ROFLMAO :!:
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

CaptainKickback wrote:Besides, being a convicted felon/tax martyr, not a big turn-on for the ladies..........
Writing a TP FAQ is also not a big babe-magnet, as it turns out.

(Not that I thought it would be, but I wouldn't have been upset if there were some "fringe benefits," if you get my meaning. Most of my "fan mail" comes from guys who are glad I was able to show that their brother-in-law really is the idiot that they thought he was.)
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.