Redeem lawful money

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

CaptainKickback wrote:Ah Webhick, all of the organizations I listed also sell gift cards of varying denominations that can be used for a variety of purposes.
Thanks for bringing that up, I didn't even think of it.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
silversopp

Post by silversopp »

iamfreeru2 wrote: Sorry to disappoint, but I have no FRNs and do not accept them. So guess you are out of luck. Unlike you, I am not foolish enough to accept obligations. I do not need debt. BTW, I am debt free, are you?
I'm sorry to hear that you're broke, but you still have to accept FRNs - that's the law.

I always find it odd that the "smart" people live in a self-imposed poverty condition, while the "fools" are the ones with well-paying jobs, own a home, etc.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Famspear wrote:
First of all, the intrinsic value of a seashell is its value in use. That is to say, its intrinsic value is the utility that can be derived from it. For example, you might use a seashell as a decoration, or as a paperweight.
That's exactly what happened with the cowrie shell, which was once used as money all over the Pacific. It was exchanged for goods and it was also worn as jewelry and attached to other objects as decorative elements. It also had a magical dimension: as a vulvic symbol, it was often considered a fertility charm.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Post by Joey Smith »

I always find it odd that the "smart" people live in a self-imposed poverty condition, while the "fools" are the ones with well-paying jobs, own a home, etc.
It is a hoot listening to the born losers at Soooeeeyyyjuris talk about how much smarter they are than everybody else while they type at the public library before they go back to the doublewide to search the couch again for spare nickles to buy some smokes.
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

wserra wrote:Section 411 was originally enacted in 1913. A lot has happened since then. It was amended in 1934 to remove the provision which permitted redemption in gold, and has not been amended since...
You guys should be embarrassed! I just looked and the Reader Views were 666 - the Mark of the Beast! I got a snapshot of the screen for my amusement later.

Wserra blurted it all out there in his first post on Page One - why there is still redemption of lawful money. Section 411 was originally enacted to accomodate the Federal Reserve Act which of course was to furnish an elastic currency supply - Federal Reserve Notes.

Then we see Americans hoarding their gold in 1933 - the Bankers' Holiday with Wesley Marc SERRA in collusion after the fact.

There is a perfectly legal reason that elastic currency must always be redeemable in lawful money, even if that currency, lawful money is the obligations of the US. And it explains why the State of California was so prompt to Refund two years Withholdings on the bad faith argument even though the suitor had only just begun non-endorsement of his paychecks. Read the last paragraph of this letter allegedly from the Commissioner - I have the State of Colorado statute right here that confirms the essence of the paragraph is correct.

http://friends-n-family-research.info/F ... _money.jpg

http://goldismoney.info/forums/attachme ... 1180903451

Regards,

David Merrill.
Prof
El Pontificator de Porceline Precepts

Post by Prof »

New title for wserra?

Van Pelt wrote:
Wesley Marc SERRA in collusion after the fact.
"After the fact colluder?"
"My Health is Better in November."
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Not distinguished enough. How about "Super Conducting Super Colluder"?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Re: Redeem lawful money

Post by Imalawman »

David 'Van Pelt is dead' Merrill wrote: Recently somebody asked me to define lawful money for the purposes of redemption on demand in Title 12 U.S.C. §411. That led to some interesting dialog .....

Webhick chose for himself to let the conversation die when he realized that taking a species of currency out of circulation...
Is there something that happened over the weekend that you want to share with me, Webhick?
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

David Merrill wrote:Then we see Americans hoarding their gold in 1933 - the Bankers' Holiday with Wesley Marc SERRA in collusion after the fact.
Dear wserra:

The above comment causes me to believe that you may know where all that gold is my family was hoarding in 1933. Since you are a colluder after the fact, please let me know and I will be glad to split the hoard 50-50 with you.

The Observer.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Imalawman wrote:
David 'Van Pelt is dead' Merrill wrote: Recently somebody asked me to define lawful money for the purposes of redemption on demand in Title 12 U.S.C. §411. That led to some interesting dialog .....

Webhick chose for himself to let the conversation die when he realized that taking a species of currency out of circulation...
Is there something that happened over the weekend that you want to share with me, Webhick?
"That kind of surgery can be done over the weekend!" - Ace Ventura, Pet Detective

:)
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Prof wrote:New title for wserra?
Now, guys, according to the Resident Authority on Random Wordiness, the context - which is everything, right? - is "the Bankers' Holiday with Wesley Marc SERRA in collusion after the fact". That would certainly make me "The Factotum Colluding with Bankers after their Holiday".

Nah. Anybody can be a Colluding Factotum. But a "Quatloosian Federal Witness for the Prosecution" is something special.

What special, I'm not sure - sorta like these guys and "lawful money" - but something.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

Imalawman wrote:

Thanks for the correction but I already got that from Sucker4lush.

Great thread!

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. Then I looked at the Views and got a snapshot of 911. You people never cease to amaze me.
ErsatzAnatchist

Post by ErsatzAnatchist »

Pardon me for being a dimwit (either by birth or intentionally), but could someone (perhaps the esteemed David Merrill) post a picture of this "lawful money" that you can apparently get by redeeming federal reserve notes?

A picture is worth a thousand words....
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

The voices in Van Pelt's head wrote:Great thread!
Accept nothing but the best gibberish!

Just as you should accept no substitute for Van Peltian "lawful money," which no doubt has Demo's great picture of our favorite looney-tune on it.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

ErsatzAnatchist wrote:Pardon me for being a dimwit (either by birth or intentionally), but could someone (perhaps the esteemed David Merrill) post a picture of this "lawful money" that you can apparently get by redeeming federal reserve notes?

A picture is worth a thousand words....
I think it so much more edifying to have Prof and Wserra paint the picture for you. Title 12 U.S.C. §411 was enacted in 1913 with the Federal Reserve Act - furnishing elastic currency and the Sixteenth Amendment - allowing these private contracts into the courts of the US.

One can apply for and receive private credit from the Federal Reserve through a simple endorsement. After all, it is risk free to the bankers - the funds are in account and then it is even presumed you have sweat out goods or services for your employer to have issued the check. To wrap your mind around this, consider that there is already an authorizing signature on the face of the paycheck - from your boss or company you work for. Therefore all that is required is a positive ID that the funds are going to the right person - no endorsement signature on the back is necessary for an employee to simply get paid.
“Recognized Government bonds are as safe as Government currency. They have the same credit back of them. And, therefore, if we can persuade people all through the country, when their salary checks come in, to deposit them in new accounts, which will be held in trust and kept in one of the new forms I have mentioned, we shall have made progress.” The Public Papers and Addresses of Franklin D. Roosevelt; 1933 The Year of Crisis; Random House 1938; page 19. Excerpt from the Address before the Governors’ Conference at the White House. March 6, 1933.
Ergo the amendment in 1934 to cover the theft of America's gold reserves. Thanks Wesley Marc; you cleared that up nicely for us.

One can address the lawful money of account by making an offer and that is often successful. This is based on HJR-192 being a supersedeas bond keeping the endorsers (counterfeiters) out of jail while we await some kind of magical payment of the obligations of the US - to pay off all the Federal Reserve Notes.

That is what is happening every time an informed employee redeems lawful money. It would be too easy to show you a picture.

Regards,

David Merrill.
Prof

Post by Prof »

For once, I am going to obey my better judgment and not respond to Van Pelt. Since only the statute makers (which is to say Congress) can define the term "lawful money," and only the courts can interpret that term, my opinion doesn't seem to matter, anyway.
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

Prof wrote:For once, I am going to obey my better judgment and not respond to Van Pelt. Since only the statute makers (which is to say Congress) can define the term "lawful money," and only the courts can interpret that term, my opinion doesn't seem to matter, anyway.

Quite to the contrary Prof! What you consider Profpiffle is quite useful here. Your experience as a law professor and attorney reveals more per post than Wesley Marc's posts do.

All the immature noise here may have drowned out the gist of the thread for people who like to think. Here I will distill things:

http://goldismoney.info/forums/attachme ... 1176137303
David Merrill wrote:
They shall be redeemed in lawful money on demand...

1) Can FRNs be redeemed in lawful money?

2) what is the point in doing so?

3) supposing an IRS agent does not feel lawful money is not Income and pushes for frivolous fines administratively, and it eventually goes into civil or even criminal court, is the judge compelled to examine one's entitlement to lawful money if the issue is already brought into the 1040 filing methods?

3a) Is any judge allowing this into his courtroom compelled to explain the process of redeeming lawful money if it is the defendant's good faith attempt to be doing so?
Understand that there is a perfectly legal reason to keep redemption of lawful money in place. FRNs are elastic currency depending on the endorser bonding the fractionalizing going on in lending.

And I offer a little to keep up the Profpiffle:

http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/html/ ... -000-.html
Stocks and obligations of the United States Government are exempt from taxation by a State or political subdivision of a State.
Ergo the title on the video is Public Money v Private Credit rather than Lawful Money v Private Credit. And to clarify, I offer the definition from Webhick's search:

http://www.investorwords.com/2733/lawful_money.html

lawful money
Definition
Any money (coin or paper) that is issued directly by the United States Treasury and not the Federal Reserve System - this includes gold and silver coin, Notes, Bonds, etc.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. Demosthenes;

You are very helpful too. Dogpiling up the Insultinator really exemplifies what you Quatlosers have in the old arsenal for arguing rationally. It really brings things to light - especially rediculous spoof photographs like that.
Last edited by David Merrill on Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Prof

Post by Prof »

David Merrill wrote:
Prof wrote:For once, I am going to obey my better judgment and not respond to Van Pelt. Since only the statute makers (which is to say Congress) can define the term "lawful money," and only the courts can interpret that term, my opinion doesn't seem to matter, anyway.

Quite to the contrary Prof! What you consider Profpiffle is quite useful here. Your experience as a law professor and attorney reveals more per post than Wesley Marc's posts do.

All the immature noise here may have drowned out the gist of the thread for people who like to think. Here I will distill things:

David Merrill wrote:

3) supposing an IRS agent does not feel lawful money is not Income and pushes for frivolous fines administratively, and it eventually goes into civil or even criminal court, is the judge compelled to examine one's entitlement to lawful money if the issue is already brought into the 1040 filing methods?

3a) Is any judge allowing this into his courtroom compelled to explain the process of redeeming lawful money if it is the defendant's good faith attempt to be doing so?
Understand that there is a perfectly legal reason to keep redemption of lawful money in place. FRNs are elastic currency depending on the endorser bonding the fractionalizing going on in lending.

Stocks and obligations of the United States Government are exempt from taxation by a State or political subdivision of a State.
Ergo the title on the video is Public Money v Private Credit rather than Lawful Money v Private Credit. And to clarify, I offer the definition from Webhick's search:

Regards,

David Merrill.
Pfui.
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

David Merrill wrote:

lawful money

Definition

Any money (coin or paper) that is issued directly by the United States Treasury and not the Federal Reserve System - this includes gold and silver coin, Notes, Bonds, etc.
So Prof; Please don't walk away feeling nobody is listening to you. I just feel there is a certain perspective you spout from your life experiences that distorts the real history at play with money. This thread may be among the top Views/time in Quatloser history - a real OJ! So believe me, people are listening to your every word.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. Demosthenes;

You are very helpful too. Dogpiling up the Insultinator really exemplifies what you Quatlosers have in the old arsenal for arguing rationally. It really brings things to light - especially rediculous spoof photographs like that.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

It really brings things to light - especially rediculous spoof photographs like that.
It's the photo you posted of yourself on Sooey, David.