John on "Trolls"

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
LDE

Standing up for Webhick

Post by LDE »

Why is everyone so rude to webhick when she's been nicer than necessary with David and gottago, among others?
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Whipples wrote:They've opened up registration again at the Lostwhorizons forums! Obviously they have decided to open their minds to new view points and ideas.
No, their site hit counts have dwindled and since they can't stay away from the screens long enough to do anything more than a quick visit to the bathroom, they need the counters to move to make their sorry lives whole.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Re: Standing up for Webhick

Post by webhick »

LDE wrote:Why is everyone so rude to webhick when she's been nicer than necessary with David and gottago, among others?
Because I'm being a bitch.

EDIT: And I don't think anyone's picking on me and if they were, so what?
Last edited by webhick on Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
webhick

Post by webhick »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:No, their site hit counts have dwindled and since they can't stay away from the screens long enough to do anything more than a quick visit to the bathroom, they need the counters to move to make their sorry lives whole.
Got that right. Why do "that mentality" put such stock in arbitrary numbers. Like visitors, counters, readers, etc. It's probably just the same people over and over again.

Yes, BobtheTP visits a site 25 times a day. That doesn't mean that he counts as 25 different "readers". Even if he has MPS.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
gottago
Victim of Incarcerated Criminal

Post by gottago »

Random hostility and childish insults are the raison d'etre for the quatloos site. Nothing personal about webhick, she actually seems rather clever and interesting and in my real life, all my best girlfriends are bitches very much like her.

She really needs to realign her idolatry and defense of jj/Demo though. Or at least do some research about her and the mr.
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

CaptainKickback wrote: By the way, I am holding back, rather than really excoriating you.
Its funny 'cause its true.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

CaptainKickback wrote:
I think you said you are a nurse. I bet right now qat your local hospital there are at least a dozen people whose plight is far worse than yours, who don't whine half as much as you.
That is another ironic twist - this country suffers from a shortage of nurses, and yet she refuses to consider driving extra miles or relocating so that people could benefit from her expertise.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
gottago

Post by gottago »

Wow, captain, you need to chill. Judging from that cardinal photo you appear to be at great risk for heart problems, stroke and type 2 diabetes. All that anger can not be good for you.

Have you considered medical evaluation?
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Post by Joey Smith »

Random hostility and childish insults are the raison d'etre for the quatloos site.
No, the "the raison d'etre for the quatloos site" is to keep people like yourself from falling into the trap that you did. We've had lots of people who have said "I almost got caught up in __________; thank goodness that I read here first."

But apparently you took no action to stop your husband's self-destructive behavior but went along with it so long as it was allowing for cruises, etc.
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Speaking of suicide-threatening, obsessive, narcissistic TPs, has anyone heard from Gene Chapman in recent weeks?
webhick

Post by webhick »

gottago wrote:She really needs to realign her idolatry and defense of jj/Demo though. Or at least do some research about her and the mr.
Technically, I don't need to do anything. I don't idolize or worship Demo. And I'm not going to waste time researching you and your hubby. I don't give a flying crap what happened. I was tired of hearing you whine about it is all.

But, I will apologize. I'm a bit of an insomniac and hadn't slept for a few days when I made those posts. When I woke up today, I realized that I should have done what I normally do - ignore those comments. So, I'm sorry for flipping out on you. I'm aware of how badly those comments get under my skin now when I'm tired like that, so I'm hoping I can stop myself before I flip out on you again for it.
gottago

Post by gottago »

Thanks, webhick, I appreciate your comments. But, you are right, even I am getting tired of being me. Posting on here really is a waste of time and not really as much fun as it used to be. Must be a sign of depression that I am losing interest in things I once enjoyed.

I will refrain from any further posts about me or my situation (unless it is really something juicy involving an indictment, writ of entry or seizure--I know how much some of you relish those type of things) and, since jj knows my name and where I live, I am sure she will update you if any of that happens and I am unable to post.

Gottago
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

As I told you before, Goodess, out of sight (site?) out of mind. You aren't a promoter, you're a victim, and therefore you aren't on my hit list.
webhick

Post by webhick »

gottago wrote:Thanks, webhick, I appreciate your comments. But, you are right, even I am getting tired of being me. Posting on here really is a waste of time and not really as much fun as it used to be. Must be a sign of depression that I am losing interest in things I once enjoyed.

I will refrain from any further posts about me or my situation (unless it is really something juicy involving an indictment, writ of entry or seizure--I know how much some of you relish those type of things) and, since jj knows my name and where I live, I am sure she will update you if any of that happens and I am unable to post.

Gottago
I'm sure many of us would like to hear updates on your situation - the good as well as the bad. Quite frankly, I'd love to know if the IRS ever accepts the OIC, or if you can appeal to them to lower the amount they would take out of your paycheck should you find a job.

As for the depression, it's probably just situational which will clear up after this mess is over. In the meantime, keep doing the things you used to enjoy (even if they no longer interest you that much). Try not to think about the problems on the road ahead, it will only worry you and make you feel worse. I know that it's hard to do, especially at night when the mind tends to wander. Take it one day at a time. And, see a doctor. Even a general practitioner can give you Paxil or Prozac to help you cope. And some will even give it to you for free if you can't afford it. My doctors have said numerous times that if it's a choice between food and medication, to call them for samples.

Also, if you're presently unemployed...that is seriously not helping your emotional state. Find something, anything to fill those hours. Working for shit at a fast food joint or volunteering at a local non-profit. I would recommend the non-profit. Possibly one that deals with illnesses. Like the cancer society. Your nursing expertise would be welcome there. And you never know, it could culminate in a viable job.
ElfNinosMom

Post by ElfNinosMom »

Demosthenes wrote:Speaking of suicide-threatening, obsessive, narcissistic TPs, has anyone heard from Gene Chapman in recent weeks?
Gene says he is operating under the radar, and preparing for the Tribulation Period. He also said he's giving his attention to the Class Action Materials (the lawsuit which claims he's a "slave").

Last time he said anything on his now-deleted campaign site he was changing oil and driving a limo for a living, and getting ready to go to school to study auto mechanics. On his regular blog, he says he is working four jobs and getting ready to go to school.

He thinks being an auto mechanic is the way to go, if you don't want the IRS to find you. He'd actually be better off working construction, since a lot of those guys are paid under the table. Auto mechanics, not so much. I can't imagine Gene working construction, though, mostly because he'd have to actually work.

I think he got a government grant and/or a government-guaranteed loan for that two-year auto mechanics course, incidentally, based on the comments on his old presidential blog. His use of the social security number was questioned, and it was obvious from his response that he has no problem using his social security number (which he returned to the Social Security Administration some time ago, although you can't really turn in your social security number) when it suits his needs.

Eventually he'll show up again online. He always does.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Bulten showed his true colors (that of a hypocrite/bully) in a recent posting in LH.

Someone asked how CtC could be "correct" if Hendrickson (and others) have lost their refund suits, and the IRS can get back the refunds whenever it wants. Bulten replied that "this is a formal warning that future overt frivolous statements in opposition to CtC, such as you have made above, may be subject to edits, deletes, locks, or suspensions, without notice."

So just *questioning* CtC is now considered "trolling" in LaHa-land.

Unbelievable.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
webhick

Post by webhick »

LPC wrote:Bulten showed his true colors (that of a hypocrite/bully) in a recent posting in LH.

Someone asked how CtC could be "correct" if Hendrickson (and others) have lost their refund suits, and the IRS can get back the refunds whenever it wants. Bulten replied that "this is a formal warning that future overt frivolous statements in opposition to CtC, such as you have made above, may be subject to edits, deletes, locks, or suspensions, without notice."

So just *questioning* CtC is now considered "trolling" in LaHa-land.

Unbelievable.
Thread can be viewed here. The word "opposition" should be highlighted (to make it easier to find the post), but if it isn't, its the second to last post on the page.

That's right, John. Keep silencing the opposition so Pete can sell more books.
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

Well, it looks like one of the LHs has finally gotten it (from the same thread Webhick listedabove),
losthead wrote:"jg8 wrote:
"It is about what richard does or does not like. It is a self centered world of following one's own desire. It is like the child that takes home the ball because the game is not going his way."

Or it is about the individual men and women who, when they acquire the label of "government employee" become morally flawless and omniscient and acquire the right (from God of course, not from us) to use guns to take property (again, not your property because the government owned it all along) and dictate how everyone acts.
Ah, yes, I like that. I do see myself as knowing all and doing no wrong.

As for the censoring from John, does that really surprise anyone?
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Disilloosianed

Post by Disilloosianed »

Geez....did I miss the day the guns were handed out?
webhick

Post by webhick »

Imalawman wrote:Well, it looks like one of the LHs has finally gotten it
I don't think jg8 ever drank the kool-aid. In another thread s/he stated: "NOTE: I am a tax practitioner and this message is for discussion only and is not intended to be tax advice. Some here view my assistance and my helping poeple to pay their least legal tax liability as a reason to ignore me, or worse."

After which John replied: "Wow, that's the first time anyone on this forum known chiefly by the initials "jg" has ever to my knowledge admitted any personal details. 18-year tax preparer and enrolled agent, eh? Of course, as such, you'll want to review the "Trolls" thread as to what constitutes frivolous argument on this forum, because avowed tax beneficiaries who make frivolous arguments are considered avowed trolls."