Ed and Elaine Brown takedown?

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
David Merrill

the Brown's dog?

Post by David Merrill »

I wonder how often they have to recharge the dog?

http://www.suijuris.net/forum/attachmen ... 1181252318
http://www.suijuris.net/forum/attachmen ... 1181252318

Regards,

David Merrill.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Why do you keep posting crap that only Sooeyheads can access?

Do you get some kind of perverse joy out of citing things that only you can see?
silversopp

Post by silversopp »

Nikki wrote: Do you get some kind of perverse joy out of citing things that only you can see?
David frequently quotes voices that only he can hear, so why not?
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

Nikki wrote:Why do you keep posting crap that only Sooeyheads can access?

Do you get some kind of perverse joy out of citing things that only you can see?
Now you know why the Browns named their dog Chopper.

P.S. Nikki;
Anybody who has not been banished from Suijuris.net can access those images. Not only Sooeyheads, as you call them.
gezco

Post by gezco »

David Merrill wrote:
Nikki wrote: Anybody who has not been banished from Suijuris.net can access those images. Not only Sooeyheads, as you call them.
I couldn’t access them and it wouldn’t let me join. I’ve not been banished from Suijuris.net.
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

gezco wrote: I couldn’t access them and it wouldn’t let me join. I’ve not been banished from Suijuris.net.
It was a pre-emptive banishment. Before you say anything, I'll just let you know that they've got a whole bag of banishment over there with your name on it.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

David Merrill wrote:P.S. Nikki;
Anybody who has not been banished from Suijuris.net can access those images. Not only Sooeyheads, as you call them.
For a change, you are mistaken. Only registered members of Sooey can access the images. If you don't believe me, try to access them without logging into the SooeySewer. You will get a result similar to
You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
1 - You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.
Thus, any "evidence" you cite from Sooey is just something which we choose to not accept since it is not verifiable.
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

David Merrill wrote:
Nikki wrote: Anybody who has not been banished from Suijuris.net can access those images. Not only Sooeyheads, as you call them.
I couldn’t access them and it wouldn’t let me join. I’ve not been banished from Suijuris.net.
Yep. For some reason it is difficult to join Suijuris. I think Jason loaded up protection features and it really slows things down. I have not tried seeing links while logged out, so maybe you are right. Jason may have switched on a feature that keeps people from viewing the attached images.

So all Quatloos has to do is activate the attachment feature and I can attach images. However at this time, Demosthenes will not even let me PM anybody? Bidda-boom! That really gets me chuckling; her fear I will be soliciting support or whatever from the members here...

The images are of recording equipment and the nannycam on a surveillance helicopter. To those who got to look, I think the Brown's dog Chopper was rather amusing. But instead Nikki whines...

Regards,

David Merrill.
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

David Merrill wrote: her fear I will be soliciting support or whatever from the members here...

Regards,

David Merrill.
For me it would be the "whatever" I would fear from you. Although after reading your posts, "whatever" is my typical response.....
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

A must-see blog entry from the Brown's dog walker...

http://openyourmindseye.blogspot.com/20 ... -what.html
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

David Merrill wrote:Yep. For some reason it is difficult to join Suijuris. I think Jason loaded up protection features and it really slows things down. I have not tried seeing links while logged out, so maybe you are right. Jason may have switched on a feature that keeps people from viewing the attached images.

So all Quatloos has to do is activate the attachment feature and I can attach images. However at this time, Demosthenes will not even let me PM anybody? Bidda-boom! That really gets me chuckling; her fear I will be soliciting support or whatever from the members here...

Regards,

David Merrill.
Actually, Quatloos uses phpBB for a forum (free). Sui uses vBulletin ($160 program with most features already installed). There is no attachment feature built into phpBB, but there is a mod that can be installed.

I personally wouldn't install the mod on my own forum. Why? Server space. If it gets installed, people could start filling my server up and before I know it my hosting fees skyrocket.

I agree that they're site is a bit slow at times. I just visit as a guest on occasion and it sometimes takes a while to respond. I wonder if they're using outdated mods. It's always a good idea to periodically install the updates even if the changelog doesn't denote any significant changes. Programmers are sometimes a bit too full of themselves to admit they had a performance or security problem, so they'll have a habit of not listing it any enhancements to that effect if they think it admits such a deficiency.

Just checked, and vBulletin is at 3.6.7 PL1 (which includes an optional enhancement where the attachments are no longer in the database - I can't tell how long it's been like this). Sui is at 3.5.1.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

Demosthenes wrote:A must-see blog entry from the Brown's dog walker...

http://openyourmindseye.blogspot.com/20 ... -what.html
So...because this Danny guy sees the raid about to happen, they call the raid off? They're saying this guy is a hero, but do they really believe that by simply asking a question to the "raiding party" he stopped the raid? These guys are nuts.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

from today's Concord Monitor at
http://www.concordmonitor.com/apps/pbcs ... /706080386

Note: The article also has an excellent photograph of Brown's modest little fortress.
Ed Brown said the events did not change his perspective.

"I'm not worried about anything. What are they going to do, send me to God sooner?" he asked.

But a few minutes later, he issued another warning to officers who might try to arrest him.

"I would say to the marshal, and all of those people responsible for any unlawful action, to be very apprehensive and very nervous about conducting any criminal activity against our land or ourselves," Brown said. "We are a very reciprocal people. You do us good, we do you good. You do us bad, we're gonna do you bad. It's that simple."

Neither Brown nor Monier would say how many supporters were at the Brown residence yesterday. But one supporter, Cirino Gonzalez, a former military contractor who moved from Texas to live with the Browns several weeks ago, reported last week that he had purchased a .50-caliber rifle, a weapon frequently used by military snipers with rounds a half-inch in diameter. Elaine Brown told listeners yesterday that Gonzalez was still at the house.

"I get sad knowing not everyone has one," Gonzalez wrote on his MySpace page.
jg
Fed Chairman of the Quatloosian Reserve

Post by jg »

Christ was dogged by persecution. He was put to death by the religious leadership with the express endorsement of the state. He was betrayed to that death by a friend. His response? “Father, forgive them for they do not know what they are doing”.
“But I say to you, do not resist an evil person; but whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also.” ~ Matt 5:39
“But I say to you who hear, love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. Whoever hits you on the cheek, offer him the other also; and whoever takes away your coat, do not withhold your shirt from him either. Give to everyone who asks of you, and whoever takes away what is yours, do not demand it back. Treat others the same way you want them to treat you. If you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? For even sinners love those who love them. If you do good to those who do good to you, what credit is that to you? For even sinners do the same. If you lend to those from whom you expect to receive, what credit is that to you? Even sinners lend to sinners in order to receive back the same amount. But love your enemies, and do good, and lend, expecting nothing in return; and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High; for He Himself is kind to ungrateful and evil men. Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful.” ~ Luke 6:27-36
And the Apostle Paul picks up the theme in Romans:
Do not repay anyone evil for evil. Be careful to do what is right in the eyes of everybody. If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone. Do not take revenge, my friends, but leave room for God's wrath, for it is written: "It is Mine to avenge; I will repay," says the Lord. On the contrary: "If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink. In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head." Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. ~ Romans 12:17-21
These passages are uncompromising, controversial, and essential to those that claim to be followers of Christ. The Browns seem to be selective in their submission to the God of the bible or they are following another god.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Brown also has a cell phone now, thanks to a journalist who tossed it to him through the window on request. Aaron Noble, an editor at the local Connecticut Valley Spectator, agreed to loan Brown his phone for the night.

"Do you have a charger for that?" Noble asked Brown following the handoff.

A few minutes later, Elaine Brown turned up live on the radio, telling listeners she and her husband were safe but in need of a long-term communication solution. Callers to the show discussed plans to bring disposable cell phones.
A journalist who gives his cellphone (and even offers a charger) to a convicted felon/fugitive while knowing that the government has just cut the fugitive's phone line? Can you say obstruction?
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

jg wrote:Christ was dogged by persecution. He was put to death by the religious leadership with the express endorsement of the state. He was betrayed to that death by a friend. His response? “Father, forgive them for they do not know what they are doing”.
“But I say to you, do not resist an evil person; but whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also.” ~ Matt 5:39
“But I say to you who hear, love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. Whoever hits you on the cheek, offer him the other also; and whoever takes away your coat, do not withhold your shirt from him either. Give to everyone who asks of you, and whoever takes away what is yours, do not demand it back. Treat others the same way you want them to treat you. If you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? For even sinners love those who love them. If you do good to those who do good to you, what credit is that to you? For even sinners do the same. If you lend to those from whom you expect to receive, what credit is that to you? Even sinners lend to sinners in order to receive back the same amount. But love your enemies, and do good, and lend, expecting nothing in return; and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High; for He Himself is kind to ungrateful and evil men. Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful.” ~ Luke 6:27-36
And the Apostle Paul picks up the theme in Romans:
Do not repay anyone evil for evil. Be careful to do what is right in the eyes of everybody. If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone. Do not take revenge, my friends, but leave room for God's wrath, for it is written: "It is Mine to avenge; I will repay," says the Lord. On the contrary: "If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink. In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head." Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. ~ Romans 12:17-21
These passages are uncompromising, controversial, and essential to those that claim to be followers of Christ. The Browns seem to be selective in their submission to the God of the bible or they are following another god.
Good points, but hopefully no one equates Brown's mental illness with Christianity.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

From an earlier radio show:
EDWARD BROWN: Follow this. Here’s the bottom line to the whole thing. David knows just exactly as we know that once you’ve used the lawful word, you’ve done it the absolute proper way, and they still come at you, they are now attacking the Creator himself or itself. When that happens, you have an obligation. David, what is that obligation?

DAVID CLARENCE: To stand up for the law.

EDWARD BROWN: To kill every one of them. You understand? Because that the words that people don’t want to talk about. When they go against everything, especially when they go against God, now they’re telling you that they absolutely could care less about you. We are here to do nothing but murder you, murder your God, murder your life, murder your planet, this is for us. These people are the most incarnate people you’re ever going to meet, if they are even people. You kill them. That is exactly what the 10 Commandments tell you to do. That’s exactly what all of God’s laws plus the Bill of Rights tells you to do. That’s exactly what the statutory laws of each state tell you to do, even if they wear uniforms. And I’m telling you right now if they go that far and cross that line, do what the law tells you to do. That’s what I finally concluded to.
and
DAVID CLARENCE: What’s the commandment for a disobedient son that will not follow the law? Kill him.

EDWARD BROWN: The ones that are wise enough to back away are the ones you forgive. But the ones that keep on coming, you take care of their seed.

ELAINE BROWN: They leave you no choice.

EDWARD BROWN: What we want to do now is make sure that we identify all those now who help, aid, and abet those enemies both foreign and domestic as to who the real criminals really are. We want to make sure of that.
Ed Brown is a psychopathic killer wannabe who uses the Bible to justify his murderous acts.
gezco

Post by gezco »

So, I guess the question now is will there be a wave of psychopathic killer wannabe paranoid delusional nut jobs going to the Brown’s house to support them? You also got to wonder how many times the US Marshals and other law enforcement have been on the property without the Brown’s knowledge. The paranoid delusional nut job they picked up seemed to have stumbled upon the Marshals by accident. What about the other paranoid delusional nut job that was getting groceries in the minivan? Who is he and did he get arrested?
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

[. . . sounds of static, feedback, fading in to:]

----"These people are the most incarnate people you’re ever going to meet, if they are even people. You kill them. That is exactly what the 10 Commandments tell you to do. That’s exactly what all of God’s laws plus the Bill of Rights tells you to do [ . . . .]"

Uh, hold on Ed ( . . . sounds of pages flipping furiously . . . ) let's see, Exodus . . . Deuteronomy . . . (. . . more sounds of pages flipping . . . ) and where's my copy of the Constitution, ah here it is (. . . more sounds of pages flipping . . . ) let's see, the Bill of Rights ( . . . more pages flipping . . . ) I'm just having - - - - problems finding - - - any support for of this stuff at all in the Bible or in my copy of the Constitution. Maybe it's just me.

Demosthenes, is there a link somewhere to this Ed Brown quotation? -- Famspear
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Famspear wrote:Demosthenes, is there a link somewhere to this Ed Brown quotation? -- Famspear
It's from a radio show that wasn't archived (imagine that).