Ed and Elaine Brown takedown?

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Well, you know, based on these kinds of reports, any rationally-thinking tax protester would have to consider the Ed Brown saga to be the worst possible kind of publicity you could imagine. Oh, wait -- "rationally-thinking tax protester" -- sorry, never mind. --Famspear
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Some idiot over on the NHFree.com forum has even pledged to kill himself if anything happens to Ed. :roll:
silversopp

Post by silversopp »

Demosthenes wrote:Some idiot over on the NHFree.com forum has even pledged to kill himself if anything happens to Ed. :roll:
Cleaning up the gene pool: two for the price of one.
ErsatzAnatchist

Post by ErsatzAnatchist »

Did he say how he was going to kill himself. I would hate to think he was not able to hang himself for want of a rope. :twisted:
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

Demosthenes wrote:
Famspear wrote:Demosthenes, is there a link somewhere to this Ed Brown quotation? -- Famspear
It's from a radio show that wasn't archived (imagine that).
Can you give us a time and date? There are archives but I'm not sure of the particular show on which this appeared.

Or, have you searched already?
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

ASITStands wrote:
Demosthenes wrote:
Famspear wrote:Demosthenes, is there a link somewhere to this Ed Brown quotation? -- Famspear
Can you give us a time and date? There are archives but I'm not sure of the particular show on which this appeared.

It's been well researched, and the radio show website people have been contacted at least three times.

There are plenty of other similar threats of violence in past shows though.
gezco

Post by gezco »

ASITStands wrote:
Demosthenes wrote:

Go to makethestand.com and watch the video on the front page.

Edit: the url: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjJpQTSh-z0
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

Go to makethestand.com and watch the video on the front page.
I watched those yesterday. And, yes, I know Ed makes a claim "doing unto others what they do to you."

As Demo said earlier:
Ed Brown is a psychopathic killer wannabe who uses the Bible to justify his murderous acts.
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

jg wrote:Christ was dogged by persecution. He was put to death by the religious leadership with the express endorsement of the state. He was betrayed to that death by a friend. His response? “Father, forgive them for they do not know what they are doing”.
“But I say to you, do not resist an evil person; but whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also.” ~ Matt 5:39
“But I say to you who hear, love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. Whoever hits you on the cheek, offer him the other also; and whoever takes away your coat, do not withhold your shirt from him either. Give to everyone who asks of you, and whoever takes away what is yours, do not demand it back. Treat others the same way you want them to treat you. If you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? For even sinners love those who love them. If you do good to those who do good to you, what credit is that to you? For even sinners do the same. If you lend to those from whom you expect to receive, what credit is that to you? Even sinners lend to sinners in order to receive back the same amount. But love your enemies, and do good, and lend, expecting nothing in return; and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High; for He Himself is kind to ungrateful and evil men. Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful.” ~ Luke 6:27-36
And the Apostle Paul picks up the theme in Romans:
Do not repay anyone evil for evil. Be careful to do what is right in the eyes of everybody. If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone. Do not take revenge, my friends, but leave room for God's wrath, for it is written: "It is Mine to avenge; I will repay," says the Lord. On the contrary: "If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink. In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head." Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. ~ Romans 12:17-21
These passages are uncompromising, controversial, and essential to those that claim to be followers of Christ. The Browns seem to be selective in their submission to the God of the bible or they are following another god.

It is helpful to understand Paul was a heretic. The Jews of Jerusalem were trying to kill him for several good reasons. Primarily he purchased an expensive Roman citizenship with alms intended for the widows of the missionaries Paul had sent into Asia Minor (Turkey).

I agree. One should not be selective about submission. If one has adopted Paul's docrine of faith - and abandoned the Laws of Moses for the Seven Noachide Laws or natural law/religion, then one has no business upholding a court of competent jurisdiction. Read Hebrews 11:1:
Heb 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
That obviously spits directly in the face of any Rules of Evidence. Ergo Paul correctly directs the pagans of Turkey to defer all judgment to courts of competent jurisdiction. Paul was a heretic, but a Jew just the same. Therefore his doctrine also agrees with the Babylonian Talmud - if a Jew comes into a city without courts of justice, he must either establish them or move on.

Regards,

David Merrill.
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

WOW. Another post for the ages. That one is about as looney as it gets. David, please, in all seriousness, get some help.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
ElfNinosMom

Post by ElfNinosMom »

Demosthenes wrote:A must-see blog entry from the Brown's dog walker...

http://openyourmindseye.blogspot.com/20 ... -what.html
There was something about that shirtless video photo at top that reminds me of "To Catch A Pervert" ... er, sorry, my bad. "To Catch a Predator". I was half afraid to click on it, for fear he was going to show me something which he mysteriously thought was a lot bigger than what it really is. :lol:

Finally, I did click on it. I was completely unimpressed. They're holed up in the house, claiming the government wants to kill them; yet he assumes, when he sees law enforcement types in the area, that they are hunting for turkeys? :roll:
John J. Bulten

Post by John J. Bulten »

David Merrill wrote:It is helpful to understand Paul ... purchased an expensive Roman citizenship with alms intended for the widows of the missionaries Paul had sent into Asia Minor (Turkey) .... If one has adopted Paul's docrine of faith - and abandoned the Laws of Moses for the Seven Noachide Laws or natural law/religion, then one has no business upholding a court of competent jurisdiction .... Therefore his doctrine also agrees with the Babylonian Talmud - if a Jew comes into a city without courts of justice, he must either establish them or move on.
Help me out here, David. Didn't he testify in court that he was born a citizen rather than naturalized one? So his heresy was more against Rabbinic Judaism than anything else? (And I'm very clumsy about names, should I use Paul or "Sha'ul"?) Also, while I can certainly join you in upholding the Seven Noachide Laws, wasn't the last of those Laws "establish courts of justice"? Or do you mean to allude to a key difference between justice and competent jurisdiction? I appreciate your clarification of these important points, as understanding them might help me when I go to NH to facilitate resolution between these two camps.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

John J. Bulten wrote:I appreciate your clarification of these important points, as understanding them might help me when I go to NH to facilitate resolution between these two camps.
When are you heading to NH, John?
gezco

Post by gezco »

I like the part about how he was “assaulted with attempts on his life”. If the Feds attempted to take his life, they would have succeeded and he would be dead.
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

Exactly, there are only two possibilities in regard to him being subjected to sniper fire that missed him: 1. the snipers intended to miss or 2. they didn't fire at him and he's lying.

If a sniper gets two shots off you're going down with a hole where your eye used to be. Kickback, care to elaborate?
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

I'm more interested in when JJB is heading to NH.
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

Demosthenes wrote:
John J. Bulten wrote:I appreciate your clarification of these important points, as understanding them might help me when I go to NH to facilitate resolution between these two camps.
When are you heading to NH, John?
Probably as soon as he finds a court case that holds that "wages" are not income subject to taxation under the IRC - WHFO.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

John J. Bulten wrote:Help me out here, David. Didn't he testify in court that he was born a citizen rather than naturalized one? So his heresy was more against Rabbinic Judaism than anything else? (And I'm very clumsy about names, should I use Paul or "Sha'ul"?) Also, while I can certainly join you in upholding the Seven Noachide Laws, wasn't the last of those Laws "establish courts of justice"? Or do you mean to allude to a key difference between justice and competent jurisdiction? I appreciate your clarification of these important points, as understanding them might help me when I go to NH to facilitate resolution between these two camps.
He's channeling Gene :roll:
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Every time the dog walker story is told, it gets bigger and bigger.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/ju ... dsiege.htm
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Its awfully arrogant for John to think that he can be a help in this situation. I'm sure that experienced people are already here and working on it (it's been disappointing thus far, but I want to believe that everything up to now is just part of a plan). He should just leave them be. I don't want to see anyone get hurt for getting in the way, even John.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie