Shots fired at the Dog Walker being used to justify violence

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Dear SteveSy:

Yes, a search of this thread reveals that YOU are the first person to bring up the word "conspiracy." The term "conspiracy" isn't found in the thread prior to your post.

And I don't see any substantial discussion -- prior to your post -- of anything close to the substance of a conspiracy. To ''conspire'' means "to join in a secret agreement to do an unlawful or wrongful act or to use such means to accomplish a lawful end." Webster's New Collegiate Dictionary, p. 243 (8th ed. 1976). A conspiracy, essentially, must involve two or more persons.

Except for maybe one thing. The news story at the beginning of the thread indicates that Ed Brown, "who has been holed up in his house after being convicted of tax evasion said Friday that federal, state and local agents had come to kill him". If anything, it is Ed Brown who is alleging a "conspiracy," if we are to believe the news report. I mean, you could at least make the argument that Brown is saying that the law enforcement agents -- two or more of them -- came to the Ed Brown property "in secret," that they agreed among themselves to DO SOMETHING (something benign or nefarious, take your pick). Eeewwwwwww! A conspiracy!

--Yours, Famspear
wvfoos
Quatloos Destroyer of Lives (Level 1)

Post by wvfoos »

Demosthenes wrote:Here's another one:
Its time to start hitting political targets, Why should we wait for them to bring it to us. I not saying anybody should do a Tim Mcvay attack, but It's time to bring it down. Sitting idly by is getting no were. Aslong as we are suppressed by the notion of death and arrest they win

Posted by RobUgly on Friday, June 08, 2007 at 6:28 AM
From RobUgly's MySpace:
Who I'd like to meet:
People that would like to kill Bush,Giuliani,IRS,ADL, NAACP,Soccor moms, aggressive Police("were are your a papers, what are doing, were are you going"), Christains, MOOslims, Jews, Free Masons, Basically anybody that disreguards the U.S Constitution ,and people that drive in the left hand lane and wont move when I'm trying to pass
God, they can't even spell their hero's name right.

What on earth possesses these people to be such absolute retard morons?
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

The real conspiracy is why so many chubby, naked, pasty, white guys are compelled to post their Ed Brown support videos on Youtube...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsltUXt2vOI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_yZYDZxXrU
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Demosthenes wrote:The real conspiracy is why so many chubby, naked, pasty, white guys are compelled to post their Ed Brown support videos on Youtube...

True patriots? Is that what the FFs looked like?
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

CaptainKickback wrote:their privates have turned orange.........
The Illuminati Handbook clearly defines that as "cheese doodles."
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
aitchel
Swabby
Swabby

WHIZZING BULLETS

Post by aitchel »

Bullets only "whiz" when they are tumbling, like after a ricochet. A bullet that is fired at you sounds like a "click" as it passes you if it supersonic. if it is subsonic and flying true it is usually silent. The click is the sonic boom from the bullet. At close range the click of the bullet and the bang of the gun happen too close together to be separated but as the range increases you hear a distinct "click-boom". A definite signal that the bullets are coming your way! As the range increases there is more separation between the sounds. At over 500 yds you might not even associate the click with the distant boom. but remember "click-boom" always means DUCK!
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Nikki wrote:
Demosthenes wrote:The real conspiracy is why so many chubby, naked, pasty, white guys are compelled to post their Ed Brown support videos on Youtube...

True patriots? Is that what the FFs looked like?
Not too many FFs had their portraits done in the nude, but from what I've seen of their clothed paintings, they did look kind of pasty white.
Demosthenes

Re: WHIZZING BULLETS

Post by Demosthenes »

aitchel wrote:Bullets only "whiz" when they are tumbling, like after a ricochet. A bullet that is fired at you sounds like a "click" as it passes you if it supersonic. if it is subsonic and flying true it is usually silent. The click is the sonic boom from the bullet. At close range the click of the bullet and the bang of the gun happen too close together to be separated but as the range increases you hear a distinct "click-boom". A definite signal that the bullets are coming your way! As the range increases there is more separation between the sounds. At over 500 yds you might not even associate the click with the distant boom. but remember "click-boom" always means DUCK!
The Marshals said no lethal force was used. Do bean bags whiz?
ErsatzAnatchist

Post by ErsatzAnatchist »

wvfoos wrote: God, they can't even spell their hero's name right.

You have it backwards. They are absolute retard morons, and which is why they believe what they believe. :twisted:
webhick

Post by webhick »

ErsatzAnatchist wrote:
wvfoos wrote: God, they can't even spell their hero's name right.

You have it backwards. They are absolute retard morons, and which is why they believe what they believe. :twisted:
It could be argued that it's a chicken-and-the-egg thing. Were they a retard moron first or where they a believer first. We'll never know.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Riflemanshoots
Liberty Lover

Re: What to do when the feds raid the Browns

I wouldn't set myself on fire to protest an injustice,but I can come up with a very long list of things I'd rather burn to the goddamn ground.

Seriously, if the Browns are murdered by the fascists , an eye for an eye would be justified. take em out one at a time, no fancy footwork here, just straightforward swift attacks on all the scum involved from the local New Hampshire goons to the feds.... Traitors need to removed from their positions of power.

Singing We Shall Overcome ain't gonna make it with these scum.
I gotta new song for ya'll..."Let The Bodies Hit The Floor"....

No more sticking flowers in gun barrels, feeding a full magazine into a nicely tuned rifle is gonna be the deciding factor with these asshole in power.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Riflemanshoots
Liberty Lover

Re: What to do when the feds raid the Browns

I wouldn't set myself on fire to protest an injustice,but I can come up with a very long list of things I'd rather burn to the goddamn ground.

Seriously, if the Browns are murdered by the fascists , an eye for an eye would be justified. take em out one at a time, no fancy footwork here, just straightforward swift attacks on all the scum involved from the local New Hampshire goons to the feds.... Traitors need to removed from their positions of power.

Singing We Shall Overcome ain't gonna make it with these scum.
I gotta new song for ya'll..."Let The Bodies Hit The Floor"....

No more sticking flowers in gun barrels, feeding a full magazine into a nicely tuned rifle is gonna be the deciding factor with these asshole in power.
It's astonishing how so many idiots think "an eye for an eye" is a command to wreak vengance when it's actually a LIMIT on the punishment to be exacted.

But, since it's in the Bible -- the unquestionable word of God -- it has to be obeyed as written, ignoring the context.
Disilloosianed

Post by Disilloosianed »

"All of a sudden, a guy stood up said, 'Freeze!'" Riley said. "At that point, I turned and ran."
So many problems occur from the lack of the ability to follow simple instructions.
webhick

Post by webhick »

Disilloosianed wrote:
"All of a sudden, a guy stood up said, 'Freeze!'" Riley said. "At that point, I turned and ran."
So many problems occur from the lack of the ability to follow simple instructions.
They should yell something like "Food!" He wouldn't have run then.
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

webhick wrote:
Disilloosianed wrote:
They should yell something like "Food!" He wouldn't have run then.
That was my first thought when I read that. I thought it strange that his first reaction to a guy holding a gun and yelling freeze was to turn tail and run. My guess is that we was indeed told to freeze, but at that point he soiled himself and was then taken to the station where he was stripped down and given clean clothes. All the time, he was most likely blubbering about not wanting to go to jail.

Still, has no one provided an explanation as to why this SFB dog walker was supposedly able to foil the raid? Its not like the Browns knew this took place, so the raid could still have taken place. Really Bizzare.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
gezco

Post by gezco »

Imalawman wrote:
Still, has no one provided an explanation as to why this SFB dog walker was supposedly able to foil the raid? Its not like the Browns knew this took place, so the raid could still have taken place. Really Bizzare.
It’s the same “logic” they use to arrive at their tax positions. They start with the conclusion and then look for any facts to back up the conclusion and ignore any facts that undermine the conclusion.
webhick

Post by webhick »

Imalawman wrote:Still, has no one provided an explanation as to why this SFB dog walker was supposedly able to foil the raid? Its not like the Browns knew this took place, so the raid could still have taken place. Really Bizzare.
It's simple. In their little minds, the simple act of discovering someone from the "raid" and being detained long enough for Ed to realize that something happened blew the whole thing wide open. Like cutting off Ed's phones wasn't the biggest tip-off ever that something was happening. They refuse to see that the Marshals had no intention of coming after Ed that day - and now the authorities have a better understanding of how to do it when the time comes.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Imalawman wrote:Still, has no one provided an explanation as to why this SFB dog walker was supposedly able to foil the raid? Its not like the Browns knew this took place, so the raid could still have taken place. Really Bizzare.
No raid was ever planned.
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

Demosthenes wrote:
Sorry, Dem, I didn't mean to imply that. My point was how stupid it was to think that SFBDW (sh=t for brain dog walker) was actually able to foil a special ops raid, by asking them if they were turkey hunting. "oh man, he asked us if we were turkey hunting, I guess we should call the whole thing off".
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
webhick

Post by webhick »

Imalawman wrote:
Demosthenes wrote:
Sorry, Dem, I didn't mean to imply that. My point was how stupid it was to think that SFBDW (sh=t for brain dog walker) was actually able to foil a special ops raid, by asking them if they were turkey hunting. "oh man, he asked us if we were turkey hunting, I guess we should call the whole thing off".
Please, Imalawman, refer to your secret decoder ring. "Are you turkey hunting" is code for "I like to strip naked and shake my fat, pasty-white, hairy ass at authorities". The rest is self-explanatory.