Deceptive IRS spoof on NFTL

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Re: Insultinator

Post by The Observer »

No, how about providing a copy of the certified notice of lien recorded at the county recorder's office? Let's see what that document says. Why do you keep avoiding that?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

The Observer wrote:No, how about providing a copy of the certified notice of lien recorded at the county recorder's office? Let's see what that document says. Why do you keep avoiding that?

I am not avoiding that. I am assuming it says:
IMPORTANT RELEASE INFORMATION: For each assessment listed below, unless notice of lien is refiled by the date given in column (e), this notice shall, on the day following such date, operate as a certificate of release as defined in IRC 6325(a).
I'm not a psychiatrist or psychologist...
What is especially amusing is how famous a psychiatrist the suitor is...

Regards,

David Merrill.
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

[NOT holding my breath....]

I was just checking to make sure you understand plain English.

With all the Quatlosers saying that after the agent removed the clause about when the release would take effect, the notice to the broker still meant the same thing, I thought there my be some kind of contageous neural synapse disorder around here.

Like when you all were thinking that a tax lien arising as a matter of law meant that an IRS agent thought there might be a tax liability...

You know. The stuff that keeps you Quatlosers so fascinating.

Regards,

David Merrill.
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

See, this is a perfect example of David being caught in lie. Its amusing to see how he tries to worm his way out of it. Not going to happen David, you lied and you got busted.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

Imalawman wrote:See, this is a perfect example of David being caught in lie. Its amusing to see how he tries to worm his way out of it. Not going to happen David, you lied and you got busted.
I don't get it? You mean because I will not tell you who the famous psychiatrist/suitor is, you are calling me a liar?

Here is a hint though, he is one of many thousands of Cory's disciples...

So I have gone from someone kind of neutral and not knowing what to think about it all to someone who clearly believes ritual abuse is real and that the people who say it isn't are either naive like people who didn't want to believe the Holocaust or -- they're dirty. [Applause]

Regards,

David Merrill.
silversopp

Post by silversopp »

David Merrill wrote:Now you are catching on folks. The release is immediate because it is no longer dependent on waiting for...

Wrong. The release is not immediate. But you know this, and that is why you will not answer my simple questions.

Thanks for playing David.
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

silversopp wrote:
David Merrill wrote:Now you are catching on folks. The release is immediate because it is no longer dependent on waiting for...

Wrong. The release is not immediate. But you know this, and that is why you will not answer my simple questions.

Thanks for playing David.

No. You are wrong. The release says that unless there is a refiling, the notice shall constitute a release.

You know that.

Regards,

David Merrill.