What are Bulten's chances?

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Reiterated open questions for Mr. John J. Bulten (previously posted in thread entitled “New Arguments...”):

1. Mr. Bulten, how did you report compensation on your income tax returns before you discovered Cracking the Code, etc. (did you just report pay as fully taxable like most people do)?

2. For approximately how many years had you been filing returns before you discovered the Hendrickson, etc., theories?

3. Do I understand correctly that although you failed to file for some years, you now file returns (albeit, reporting under the "Cracking the Code" system)?

4. Mr. Bulten, what do YOU think your chances of being prosecuted are (e.g., 10%, 50%, 90%, whatever)?

5. If prosecuted, what would be your game plan in court, and do you think you will somehow try to argue the “Cracking the Code” theories?

6. Would you try to retain a lawyer?

7. What do you think your approximate chances of conviction would be?

--Famspear
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Open question: Based on his activities at losthorizons.com (including his advice given to other people posting there) or on his own tax return, etc., on which of the following offenses could John J. Bulten theoretically be convicted?

1. 26 USC 7201

2. 26 USC 7206(1)

3. 26 USC 7206(2)

4. 26 USC 7207

5. 18 USC 371 (Klein conspiracy)

6. 18 USC 1001

Note: I think I read somewhere that he did not file at all for some years, which would be 26 USC 7203.

Second question: Realistically, Which (one or more) of the above statutes (or any other statutes) would be most LIKELY to become the basis for charges against Mr. Bulten?
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Re: Bulten, what about 18 USC 286 and 287?
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

IANAL

The strongest charges are 26 U.S.C. 7201, 7207 and 18 U.S.C. 371. In my opinion, John would have the most trouble defending against these.

Now, let's hear from the lawyers.