Beverly Naves, Latest TP Heroine

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Beverly Naves, Latest TP Heroine

Post by wserra »

I noticed this stuff on a couple of the usual-suspect sites, and ran it through PACER.

Several months ago, one Beverly Naves of Oklahoma was arrested after a traffic stop, and charged with operating under the influence of drugs as well as traffic offenses. The matter appears to still be pending in the Oklahoma courts which handle misdemeanors.

Well, she decided to file a federal lawsuit (in OKED) as a "private attorney general" (what hath Modeleski wrought?) suing the cops, the state prosecutor and judge, and various members of the federal judiciary in Oklahoma and the 10th Circuit (2006-cv-00323). A few months later she brought a similar lawsuit in OKWD - civil RICO, 1983, the Clayton Act (!) and doubtless others - which named every Oklahoma federal judge and every member of the 10th Circuit (2007-cv-00657). The latter suit was dismissed sua sponte in ten days.

In the original suit, USDJ Joe Heaton dismissed ninety percent of the case, but felt compelled to stay (per abstention, pending resolution of the state misdemeanors) certain 1983 claims rather than dismissing them. Naves moved to vacate that order as "void". Motion denied in a one-word order. She then moved to recuse Judge Heaton. Another one-word order results.

So far, just some more TP/sovereign writs of mandumbass, right? The exception is that even TPs generally realize that it is not good practice to call the judge presiding over your case things like "a typical ignoramus impersonating a federal judge" (from the former document) or a "confessed and of-record felon" and "a common criminal" (the latter).
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
wserra

Post by wserra »

One chochem's learned commentary:
One of the judges named as Defendant in one of the Civil RICO actions, has ruled and has dismissed Beverly Naves' case. Yet, no Order has been issued. Once an Order is written and signed that judge will be subject to immediate termination, firing. On the other hand, if no order is written and signed before the Term of Court expires, then the ruling becomes void. Either way the case will move forward.
Well, the order is entered, the judge is still in office, and the "case" is dead in the water.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

as a "private attorney general"
She obviously screwed up. It's Pirate Attorney General, Mitch notwithstanding. A mere typo.

The ignoramuses sitting on the OKED, OKWD, 10th Circuit and all other courts should submit to her obviously superior reasoning and stop using that nasty word "denied," because it's just not polite.

ARRRGHH!
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
Randall
Warden of the Quatloosian Sane Asylum
Location: The Deep South, so deep I'm almost in Rhode Island.

Post by Randall »

Maybe it' s privates attorney general, ie, one who sues your.....well, you figure it out.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

The latest rant in the SooeyHead community is that the dismissal was invalid due to conflict of interest.

Well, how can someone get a disinterested judge when she sues every single person associated with the entire legal system in the state?

To get an impartial judge, the defendants would have to get a change of venue to someplace totally impartial -- perhaps Guantanemo?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

If this is the dingbat I think it is, she has a website full of the usual TP hallucinations and gibberish, and she is some variety of one person congregation evangelical of some stripe. She does belong in the home for the terminally bewildered.
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

Wow, a stunning legal argument:
PAG wrote:If Heaton refuses to vacate all Heaton’s order in the instant case and recuse for reason that Heaton determined, sua sponte, that Constitutionally Reserved Rights have a very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, limited application which is determined by the whim and caprice of any inferior court judge. Heaton should be impeached, removed from office, and caused to forfeit pension and tax exempt status for violating the good behavior standard of the Constituti9on and remanded to other authority for considered prosecution under authority of 18 U.S.C. §§3, 241, 1001, 1341, & 1503.
First, the use of "very" 16 times was just brilliant. Also moving for the judge to give up his tax exempt status was just genius. I don't know how this motion didn't win.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Prof
El Pontificator de Porceline Precepts

Post by Prof »

As an ex-federal Art. I, I want to know more about this "tax-exempt statuts."
"My Health is Better in November."
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

16 is a sacred Illuminati number. On the 16th day of the year, we celebrate the Rising of the Unsettling Glare of the Unholy Possum. Every 16 days, we turn our eyelids inside out and leave them that way for 16 minutes. Every 16 seconds, somewhere a lab rat escapes from its cage to wreak havoc on the sock monkeys of the world. On the 16th second of the 16th hour of the 16th day of the 16th month of the Illuminati year, we divide into 16 teams for the badminton tournament to end all badminton tournaments. 16 interns are joyfully sent ::ahem:: regrettably lost to the icy inferno each day. Every time I post stuff like this, 16 Quatloosians shake their heads in disbelief.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

webhick wrote:16 is a sacred Illuminati number. On the 16th day of the year, we celebrate the Rising of the Unsettling Glare of the Unholy Possum. Every 16 days, we turn our eyelids inside out and leave them that way for 16 minutes. Every 16 seconds, somewhere a lab rat escapes from its cage to wreak havoc on the sock monkeys of the world. On the 16th second of the 16th hour of the 16th day of the 16th month of the Illuminati year, we divide into 16 teams for the badminton tournament to end all badminton tournaments. 16 interns are joyfully sent ::ahem:: regrettably lost to the icy inferno each day. Every time I post stuff like this, 16 Quatloosians shake their heads in disbelief.
I didn't shake my head.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Disilloosianed

Post by Disilloosianed »

Oh lord, bless this holy "very," and bless our use to smite thine enemies. In his glory. Amen.

Count ye then to 16. The count is 16 and of 16 you shall count. Count ye not to 17, nor 15, except as then to get to 16. Sixteen is the number and the number shall be Sixteen. Eighteen is right out.
Amen.
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

Disilloosianed wrote:Oh lord, bless this holy "very," and bless our use to smite thine enemies. In his glory. Amen.

Count ye then to 16. The count is 16 and of 16 you shall count. Count ye not to 17, nor 15, except as then to get to 16. Sixteen is the number and the number shall be Sixteen. Eighteen is right out.
Amen.
"And the Lord did grin. And the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths, and carp and anchovies, and orangutans and breakfast cereals, and fruit-bats..."
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
LDE

Obvious admiralty case

Post by LDE »

Naves = Latin for 'ships'.

Beverly = historic seafaring town in Massachusetts.

Hence:

1. "Beverly Naves" is a pseudonym, a nom de guerre. (Or perhaps a nom de corsair(e).)

2. Obviously this puts the whole case under Admiralty jurisdiction, whether she likes it or not. Where do we go from here?