Let the money making begin...

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Let the money making begin...

Post by Demosthenes »

FEATURING POKER FACE

SATURDAY JULY 14, 2007, 12:00 NOON TO 10:00 PM EST
WHERE: THE BROWN FAMILY HOME
ADDRESS: 401 CENTER OF TOWN ROAD,
PLAINFIELD, NEW HAMPSHIRE

MAPQUEST DIRECTIONS WITH ZOOM

ALL FREEDOM LOVING PEOPLE AND
HONEST MEDIA ARE WELCOME.

ENTERTAINMENT: POKER FACE, DAVE VON KLIEST,
MATT KAZEE AND MANY MORE TO COME.

SPECIAL GUESTS: RANDY WEAVER, TED ANDERSON
AND MORE SURPRISE GUESTS TO BE NAMED SOON.

CHECK THIS PAGE DAILY FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

FOOD, DRINKS AND FUN

DONATIONS

DEAR FRIENDS AND LISTENERS, PLEASE HELP US SAVE THE LIVES ED AND ELAINE BROWN. BESIDES HAVING A GREAT TIME, THE TRUE PURPOSE OF THIS CONCERT IS TO COME THE DEFENSE OF THE BROWNS BY SENDING A STRONG MESSAGE TO THE PEOPLE WHO WILL KILL THEM FOR MONEY THEY DON'T OWE. WE ARE IN DESPERATE NEED OF DONATIONS TO HELP PAY FOR THE TRAVEL OF OUR OWN INDEPENDENT FILM CREWS AND THE LOGISTICAL EXPENSES INVOLVED IN STAGING AN EVENT LIKE THIS. ED AND ELAINE BROWN HAVE PUT THEIR LIVES ON THE LINE TO STAND UP TO THIS TYRANNY, SO WE NEED EVERYONE TO GIVE WHAT THEY CAN TO HELP THIS CONCERT BECOME A SUCCESS. IT IS LITERALLY A MATTER OF LIFE AND DEATH! PLEASE HELP BY CLICKING THE DONATION BUTTON BELOW AND DONATING WHATEVER YOU CAN AFFORD. THANK YOU FOR CARING.

PLEASE HELP US SAVE ED AND ELAINE BROWN!
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

Do you think the feds will really allow this to go on? I mean, this is a mockery of justice! Not only can they stay in their mansion, they can have live musicians and party it up with friends. AGH!!!!!
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Cobalt Shiva
Black Seas Commodore Designate

Post by Cobalt Shiva »

Imalawman wrote:Do you think the feds will really allow this to go on? I mean, this is a mockery of justice! Not only can they stay in their mansion, they can have live musicians and party it up with friends. AGH!!!!!
I have a simple idea:

The Roach Motel Strategy. Dirtbags can come onto the property. None can come off.
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

ENTERTAINMENT: POKER FACE, DAVE VON KLIEST,
MATT KAZEE AND MANY MORE TO COME.
I'd love to see footage of Ed & Elaine's living soul rocking out to Poker Face. For some reason, I think Ed will be upstairs napping, sans Randy, during their set.
ElfNinosMom

Post by ElfNinosMom »

Here's a link to a Poker Face video: http://youtube.com/watch?v=4EuYlRQof0w

They weren't bad, until they started singing. The lyrics are horrendous.
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

They weren't bad, until they started singing
They were the featured entertainment at FreakRepublic's 1998 "March for Justice" in DC. They stunk mightily then, and apparently nothing has changed including their propensity to perform for nut-balls.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
ElfNinosMom

Post by ElfNinosMom »

Imalawman wrote:Do you think the feds will really allow this to go on? I mean, this is a mockery of justice! Not only can they stay in their mansion, they can have live musicians and party it up with friends. AGH!!!!!
I agree, it's a mockery of justice. The level of preferential treatment in this case is beyond disturbing. It's disgusting.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Things are not always as they appear.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

I would add that I have no personal information about what is going on. I'm saying that if I were the Browns for security reasons I would not want a big party at my house right now. It just seems to me that up 'til now, everyone who has had access to the Brown residence has had access because access was -- allowed. Right? What does that tell us?
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Cpt Banjo
Fretful leader of the Quat Quartet

Post by Cpt Banjo »

Famspear wrote:I would add that I have no personal information about what is going on. I'm saying that if I were the Browns for security reasons I would not want a big party at my house right now. It just seems to me that up 'til now, everyone who has had access to the Brown residence has had access because access was -- allowed. Right? What does that tell us?
Hmmm... that U.S. Marshals will disguise themselves as members of the band; hit a huge power chord that will be relayed through two 20 foot stacks of Marshall amps and that will paralyze everyone else within a 100 foot radius; and then carry the Browns off without a hitch?

Seriously, enough is enough. Take the SOB's in.
"Run get the pitcher, get the baby some beer." Rev. Gary Davis
Cobalt Shiva

Post by Cobalt Shiva »

Cpt Banjo wrote:
Famspear wrote:I would add that I have no personal information about what is going on. I'm saying that if I were the Browns for security reasons I would not want a big party at my house right now. It just seems to me that up 'til now, everyone who has had access to the Brown residence has had access because access was -- allowed. Right? What does that tell us?
Hmmm... that U.S. Marshals will disguise themselves as members of the band; hit a huge power chord that will be relayed through two 20 foot stacks of Marshall amps and that will paralyze everyone else within a 100 foot radius; and then carry the Browns off without a hitch?

Seriously, enough is enough. Take the SOB's in.
They need to boo Disaster Area for this concert, assuming that their sound system doesn't violate START II or SORT. :D
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

I wonder if Ed knows that Pokerface is an Illuminati / Nesara joint venture...
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Demosthenes wrote:I wonder if Ed knows that Pokerface is an Illuminati / Nesara joint venture...
Shhhhh....
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Oh come on-- couldn't they afford Prussian Blue?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Cobalt Shiva

Post by Cobalt Shiva »

grixit wrote:Oh come on-- couldn't they afford Prussian Blue?
That left a mark . . .
Cobalt Shiva

Post by Cobalt Shiva »

Isn't the lead singer taking a year off dead for tax purposes?
Dang, you're good--you remember the book AND swerve the topic back to taxes! :D
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

ElfNinosMom wrote:Here's a link to a Poker Face video: http://youtube.com/watch?v=4EuYlRQof0w

They weren't bad, until they started singing. The lyrics are horrendous.
I was a little miffed that Morning Wood Blues wasn't invited to a slot at this gig until I watched that Poker Face video.

I may not be be the greatest musician in the world, but I do have my standards.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

Cobalt Shiva wrote:
grixit wrote:Oh come on-- couldn't they afford Prussian Blue?
That left a mark . . .
Oh God, did it ever!

Can a brother get a keyboard alert next time? There's tequila all over my monitor!
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Disilloosianed

Post by Disilloosianed »

Prussian Blue is still around? I was kinda hoping Child Services would step in on that one, the mother has been so open about screwing her kids up for life.
Disilloosianed

Post by Disilloosianed »

I was just thinking, how about a Quatloos-sponsored "Send Ed and Elaine to a Federal Pound You Up the *** Prison" Concert?

The slogan could be "Help Us Buy the Federal Marshalls A Brass Set"