paralegalresearchadvocates.com

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

paralegalresearchadvocates.com

Post by Joey Smith »

- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Re: paralegalresearchadvocates.com

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

Great...here I am putting myself through school to be a paralegal and now someone has to come along and sully our reputations.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

The address is a UPS store.

Doesn't that just peg your confidence meter?
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

Aren't these the same people who operated under the names "IMF Decoders" and "PQI?"

I've seen e-mails from IMF Decoders that list Paralegal Research Advocates as the group that writes responses and memorandums.

By the way, I'd sure be interested in seeing IMF Decoders shut down. The principles have a long history of scamming the public with master file decoding. One or more participants have been convicted if I remember correctly.
Disilloosianed

Post by Disilloosianed »

The site references IMF Decoders in several places, and even notifies its customers of a scam site. I am assuming these are the same people. However, some of the links are also to givemeliberty.org.