Suijuris -- It's all about the Jews.

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Prof
El Pontificator de Porceline Precepts

Suijuris -- It's all about the Jews.

Post by Prof »

07-06-2007, 10:17 AM
ZOBOLI
Unplugged

Ninjas to fight Illuminati?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Benjamin Fulford

A Zionist agent in Japan
exposes himself and other Zionist rats

Look behind the puppet

ZOBOLI
View Public Profile
Send a private message to ZOBOLI
Find all posts by ZOBOLI

#2 07-06-2007, 12:59 PM
rottweiler
Come and Get Some!

The Rockefellers are Rothchilds. They are all ashkenazi Jews or more correctly Edomite Turks and International Zionism is run by the same type of fake Jews, the synagogue of satan type. If I was pressed for my opinion I would same there is no doubt Fulford is full of crap. I have no idea if the guy worked for Forbes or not but if he did may very well be a agent. I also think Alex Jones is providing a service and is on the people's side and not the NWO's side. Russia and China are in the NWO club.
"If men, through fear, fraud, or mistake, should in terms renounce or give up any natural right, the eternal law of reason and the grand end of society would absolutely vacate such renounciation. The right to freedom being the gift of God, it is not in the power of man to alienate this gift and voluntarily become a slave." - Samuel Adams

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by rottweiler : 07-06-2007 at 01:05 PM.

rottweiler
View Public Profile
Send a private message to rottweiler
Find all posts by rottweiler

#3 07-06-2007, 01:18 PM
rottweiler
Come and Get Some!

A link from infowars
http://noquarter.typepad.com/my_webl...ar-b.html#more
"If men, through fear, fraud, or mistake, should in terms renounce or give up any natural right, the eternal law of reason and the grand end of society would absolutely vacate such renounciation. The right to freedom being the gift of God, it is not in the power of man to alienate this gift and voluntarily become a slave." - Samuel Adams

rottweiler
View Public Profile
Send a private message to rottweiler
Find all posts by rottweiler

#4 Today, 10:19 AM
ZOBOLI
Unplugged

“The Conjurer,” an oil painting by
Hieronymus Bosch illustrating the
shell game; in the Municipal Museum,
Saint-Germain-en-Laye, Fr.

The reason some do not notice the real
shell game is because there are many
CONjurers trying to keep peoples eyes
and ears away from the dirty handed
works of the money changers.

FLIP THE TABLES!

Last edited by ZOBOLI : Today at 10:21 AM.
"My Health is Better in November."
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

The Illuminati are not affiliated with any religion known to the general public. As a matter of fact, to become a member you have to renounce your current belief system under pain of rabid sea monkeys.

Jewish conspiracy my ass.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Green Lantern

Post by Green Lantern »

webhick wrote:The Illuminati are not affiliated with any religion known to the general public. As a matter of fact, to become a member you have to renounce your current belief system under pain of rabid sea monkeys.

Do they need to have their tails cut off, too?
webhick

Post by webhick »

Green Lantern wrote:
webhick wrote:The Illuminati are not affiliated with any religion known to the general public. As a matter of fact, to become a member you have to renounce your current belief system under pain of rabid sea monkeys.

Do they need to have their tails cut off, too?
Only if they continue to smack waitresses on the tushy with them. It's very rude and rude behavior is something that the Illuminati simply will not tolerate. Unless it's funny and horribly cruel..then we issue awards for it.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

webhick wrote:Jewish conspiracy my ass.
Toches. Zay azoy gut.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
webhick

Post by webhick »

wserra wrote:
webhick wrote:Jewish conspiracy my ass.
Toches. Zay azoy gut.
non-practicing ex-Catholic girl can't find decent Yiddish translator.