Snipes suicidal?

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Snipes suicidal?

Post by Demosthenes »

July 10, 2007. A few months ago Wesley Snipes surrendered to authorities charging him with federal tax evasion. But it now looks like he may have more trouble ahead of him than just the law.

One of Wesley's pals reached out to MediaTakeOut.com with concerns that the Blade star may be on the verge of harming himself. The friend, who's known Wesley for many years, claims that Snipes has been acting strangely lately - and the behavior is worrisome.

The pal told MediaTakeOut.com, "Wesley has been really depressed over the [tax evasion] case. I've never seen him this way." The concerned friend added, "One time when we were talking about one thing or another and, all of a sudden, he started talking about prison. What struck me about the conversation was that he said something to the effect of 'I can't go to jail if I'm not alive' ... It's that kind of talk that frightens me."
To read more:
http://www.mediatakeout.com/8194/pal_we ... cidal.html
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Blade 4: Tax Bites.

When people begin turning up in a state of psychological trauma with their bank accounts drained, Blade realizes that he must confront a new and more terrifying kind of vampire.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Cobalt Shiva
Black Seas Commodore Designate

Post by Cobalt Shiva »

Passenger 1040.
Paul

Post by Paul »

US Marshals
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Re: Snipes suicidal?

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Demosthenes wrote:
July 10, 2007. A few months ago Wesley Snipes surrendered to authorities charging him with federal tax evasion. But it now looks like he may have more trouble ahead of him than just the law.

One of Wesley's pals reached out to MediaTakeOut.com with concerns that the Blade star may be on the verge of harming himself. The friend, who's known Wesley for many years, claims that Snipes has been acting strangely lately - and the behavior is worrisome.

The pal told MediaTakeOut.com, "Wesley has been really depressed over the [tax evasion] case. I've never seen him this way." The concerned friend added, "One time when we were talking about one thing or another and, all of a sudden, he started talking about prison. What struck me about the conversation was that he said something to the effect of 'I can't go to jail if I'm not alive' ... It's that kind of talk that frightens me."

Ah yes, another translation is required:

"MediaTakeOut.com needs another specious rumor to create underground buzz and site hits so here's the latest thing one of the staff made up in this morning's meeting to do just that."

Sheesh.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three