TIGTA finds the IRS in compliance with TP labeling

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

TIGTA finds the IRS in compliance with TP labeling

Post by Demosthenes »

Disilloosianed

Post by Disilloosianed »

Swell....I have one who will probably show up with this report in hand and say I violated his civil rights.....I keep telling him that we're a state agency, but I don't think he understands the difference.
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

Disilloosianed wrote:Swell....I have one who will probably show up with this report in hand and say I violated his civil rights.....I keep telling him that we're a state agency, but I don't think he understands the difference.
hehe, yup. But just one will show up with this report? I think you're thinking too positively there.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Disilloosianed

Post by Disilloosianed »

Ok...maybe more than one....luckily, I don't have too many deep Kool aid drinkers. Mine are more of the "but the guy at the Holiday Inn said it was legal" variety.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Disilloosianed wrote:Ok...maybe more than one....luckily, I don't have too many deep Kool aid drinkers. Mine are more of the "but the guy at the Holiday Inn said it was legal" variety.
Just goes to show you: You shouldn't listen to "the guy at the Holiday Inn". But the guy who stayed at the Holiday Inn Express last night is okay.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Disilloosianed

Post by Disilloosianed »

I am starting to blame the Holiday Inn for all of this, actually.