EuroMillions Lotto

A forum for posting "You have one the lottery" letters, and for asking whether the e-mail that your received is real (it isn't). Real lotteries do NOT advise winners by e-mail, and they do NOT require the payment of any fees up-front.
DINOCA

EuroMillions Lotto

Post by DINOCA »

Flag this messageFILL APPLICATION FOR PRIZE PAYMENT RELEASE FORM‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏Friday, November 28, 2008 5:40 PM
From: "JOHNSON WHITE" <fiduciary333@hotmail.com>Add sender to Contacts To: deano20052000@yahoo.com National Lottery
EuroMillions Lotto
Email: deano20052000@yahoo.com28th November 08

Attn: Winner,

You advice to fill and return the payment release form via email, this is to faciliate the preparation of your Certificate of Winning and other winning documents. This is to be the proof of your winning from this office to the payment center (security firm) before they can release your funds to you. You are advice to keep your winning numbers secret to avoid unscrupulous elements from taking due advantage of the situation, also we need your particulars for the final verification and record purposes.

NOTE; Your email address was attach to the following secret Numbers:= Ref: UK/PS91204/RDMT, Batch: 119/NLUK10/2107, Lucky Number:6 - 8 - 24 - 25 - 32 - 47 - 15 Serial Number: 500/UK15,Bonus Ball No: 18 - Match 6, Draw Number: 2019.
===================================================================================
APPLICATION FOR PRIZE PAYMENT RELEASE FORM-E (Receipt Official Notification Letter)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[FULL NAME OF WINNER]..............
[RESIDENT ADDRESS].................
[COUNTRY/ REGION]..................
[STATE]............................
[AGE]....................
[SEX]..............................
[OCCUPATION].......................
[CURRENT EMAIL]....................
[MOBILE]..........................[TELL ]..........................
[FAX]..........................
================================================================================
WINNING INFORMATION
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Lucky Winning Number:]........................
[Draw Number:]................ [Date of Draw]............................=========================================================================== You are expected to choose one out of the two modalities mode of remittance
1.BY ONLINE SWIFT/TELEGRAPHIC BANK TRANSFER:[…………] 2.BY COURIER DELIVERY […………]
================================================================================
CLAIMANT SIGNATORY DECLARATION.
I ..................................... Declare as one of the lotto prize winner that all Personal Details, I have provided for my Cash claims are true and correct information of myself. I agree with the NATIONAL LOTTERY ONLINE Lotto policy and regulation in line with my lottery Claims.
Finaly you are to send alongside with your personal details a medium of identification; either your drivers license or international passport should be scan and attached to your email when returning the payment release form. This should be carried out within the next 48 hours upon receipt of this form.

Congratulation's again from all staff and thank you for being a part of our online Euro Millions International promotional award.

Best Regards
Mr. Johnson White
Phone:+44 703 190 6816
Fax: ++447092876466

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Read amazing stories to your kids on Messenger Try it
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Re: EuroMillions Lotto

Post by fortinbras »

You'd think that anyone with enough brains to operate a computer would be wise to this con, but apparently it stills pays off enough for the conmen to keep trying it.