Shrout, Winston

The purpose of this board is to track the status of activity, cases, and ultimately the incarceration or fines against TP promoters and certain high-profile TPs.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Shrout, Winston

Postby notorial dissent » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:29 pm

While the document in question MAY NOT be his appeal, it is certainly vintage and pure Shrout. Fortinbras, if you are ever in need of either an insomnia cure or a migraine I suggest you visit Shrout's main site, you'll see all that and much much much more. I have had my dose for the decade and refuse to return. Unless he goes back to a PD, which I believe he had toward the end, and who filed the only competent motion on his side throughout the entire case, not that he got very far with the whole vindictive prosecution hail Mary, but still it was at least a valid attempt and at least real law as opposed to Shrout's LARPing. I don't think Shout's got a snowflake's chance at appeal unless the gov't majorly screwed up somewhere, and I don't think they did, Shrout signed his name to too much, whether factually or otherwise.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Postby Burnaby49 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:42 pm

"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs

The Observer
Further Moderator

Postby The Observer » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:12 am

Burnaby49 wrote:More mockery for poor Winston...

Mockery? Did you not see where Winston was called a "...a special kind of idiot?" That is as about close to high praise as a sovrun or tax protester is going to get when all they have to work with is ludicrous and incredulous claims about what they believe.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff

notorial dissent

Postby notorial dissent » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:30 am

Yes, but Winny so makes the the special appellation his very own.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Postby wserra » Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:50 pm

Sentencing adjourned to Sept. 26, 2017.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume

notorial dissent

Postby notorial dissent » Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:31 pm

Wonder what that is in aid of?

wserra

Postby wserra » Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:22 pm

I wondered too. The docket entry just says "at the request of counsel", somewhat less than helpful.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume

Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Postby Jeffrey » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:40 am

With about a month left until his sentencing, Shrout is still doing the rounds on alt-media online, recently coming out to comment on Heather Ann Tucci's arrest and the TDA thing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nO75cE7M_Kw

Gannibal
Scalawag
Scalawag

Postby Gannibal » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:24 pm

Still selling documents and "education" materials, too. No reason to stop now, I guess.

Return to “TP Status Board: Tracking Promoters and High-Profile TPs”