Lentz, Karl

The purpose of this board is to track the status of activity, cases, and ultimately the incarceration or fines against TP promoters and certain high-profile TPs.
Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Lentz, Karl

Post by Jeffrey »

He's done shows on the 24th, 26th and 27th, adding up to 10 hours of audio.

I think his goal is to make it impossible to follow all of it.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Frank/Karl's case against the sheriff has a hearing scheduled for January 19th.

The case against the reporter, coincidentally, is also on the same date.
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

The latest Karl call is a bigger train wreck than usual:
http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-127469/TS-1040197.mp3

For the first part of the call, Karl talks about how nothing could possibly have been done to his daughter because she had no physical injuries. Karl says his daughter should not complain because, unless there was a physical injury, she was not harmed. So I guess its OK to rape and molest kids in Karl's mind as long as you don't bruise them. The lifetime emotional trauma and torment molesters inflict upon their victims is, apparently, not a "real" harm to Karl Lentz. Karl is perfectly fine with someone molesting his daughter otherwise, even if its his stepdad.

I just cannot fathom how incredibly sick minded Karl is. He is basically saying that his daughter is lying and, even if she isn't, molestation is no big deal. If I didn't know better I would think this was all an elaborate troll because no one could be this demented especially when their own children are the victim.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I can't help wondering just how much mental and emotional damage he has done to those children just by being around them, that is what makes my skin crawl.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Seems Karl did a New Year's eve episode where he casually mentions that his kids have been put up for adoption and that he's filed a lawsuit against the governor.

Personal note, Karl's cough keeps getting worse.

Case number for the lawsuit against the governor is CL15001946-00

Edit: Karl then fucks up later in the audio and admits Frank already had a bail hearing and it was denied due to the seriousness of the allegations.

He ends with a 5 minute rant arguing the government can't prosecute you for molesting children in your basement.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

If anyone was planning on tracking the case, forget it. Karl is now doing daily talkshoe episodes. The January 3rd episode is 9 hours long.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Micro-update. The attorney for the governor has filed a motion for dismissal and sanctions against Karl in that case.

Meanwhile Karl is continuing his daily show schedule. Yesterdays included a Paul or Donald Watson who is dealing with some sort of Grand Jury thing in the United States but mentions he's originally from Yorkshire. Have not been able to find anything beyond that.
LightinDarkness

Jeffrey wrote:Micro-update. The attorney for the governor has filed a motion for dismissal and sanctions against Karl in that case.

Meanwhile Karl is continuing his daily show schedule. Yesterdays included a Paul or Donald Watson who is dealing with some sort of Grand Jury thing in the United States but mentions he's originally from Yorkshire. Have not been able to find anything beyond that.
This is actually a clever strategy by Karl to ensure his inevitable failures are successfully hidden. Hes spending so much time on the phone that no sane person could keep up and figure out what is going on.

By the way, just an observation: Karl spends a ton of time talking about how hes a manly man and does "real work" on his farm. He loves bragging about this, talking about how he works all the time and could have been a lawyer ( :haha: ) but needed to do real work by working with his hands for 16 hours a day. But interestingly enough, Karl seems to have enough free time to talk on the phone for 3-9 hours a day. Its almost as if Karl's whole "I'm a MANLY MAN" thing is simply a ruse to get donations from other manly sovcits.
notorial dissent

Nah!!!! Say it ain't so!!!!! Ya mean kinda sorta like he's good concerned and loving father and parent!!!!! Image
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Good news gentlemen, the latest talkshoe contains the name and enough information to identify Karl's latest clientvictim. I present to you Shawn Cook:

http://www.lancastereaglegazette.com/st ... /71545296/
LANCASTER — A man accused of being disruptive and belligerent in Fairfield County Juvenile Court during his son’s drug trafficking hearing was barred from the courtroom and later shocked twice by law enforcement, officials reported.

A 46-year-old man described as a “sovereign citizen” by the Fairfield County Sheriff’s Office reportedly struggled with deputies during a Juvenile Court hearing Monday on the third floor of the Fairfield County Common Pleas Courthouse.
And sweet mama jama. According to the Fairfield county court records, Shawns criminal record includes multiple DUIs, domestic violence, drug charges. An absolute mess.

Oh god, I just connected the dots. Karl is helping this guy get the meth the cops seized from him!

The audio:

https://youtu.be/ppJKJvECvO8
Last edited by Jeffrey on Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
notorial dissent

Karl is such an all 'round humanitarian and good guy. Cook sounds like a fine upstanding citizen and all around great roll model for a child.... :sarcasmon: It's no wonder Karl is helping him.
LightinDarkness

Karl continues to blitz talkshoe with hours upon hours of him doing his sovcit thing, but there is a short 20 minute clip that might be interesting:
http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-127469/TS-1045559.mp3

As always, it is hard to tell what is really going on versus what Karl is fantasizing about. But it sounds like the prosecutors office has finally had enough of the sovcit games, putting in a motion to sanction Karl for it. Karl brushes this off of course, he'll simply tell the court this is a private matter and thus he can't be subject to sanctions. I'm sure that will work quite well.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

The motions for sanction are from Karl's case against the governor. Ironically, Karl wasn't aware of it until someone checked the court website for him.

I've been trying to see what sanctions are possible in Virginia and frankly the rules of civil procedure are a bit confusing. If I'm reading it right, I think monetary sanctions aren't possible for frivolous lawsuits.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

It is with a heavy heart that I must report that according to the court website, the lawsuits against the sheriff and reporter have been dismissed.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

And now Karl's lawsuit against the governor and the director of social services has been dismissed.

0% success rate.
notorial dissent

Well, you can't say he isn't consistent.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Unofficial update. Frank has a hearing tomorrow which I think is the one in which the case is transferred from family court to circuit court, which means all the court date and charges will be viewable online.

Apparently they've added extra charges, prosecutor is calling for life imprisonment without parole, and some vague kidnapping charge.
notorial dissent

Quelle surprise. Wonder what excuse Lyin' Karl will come up with for this development.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Jeffrey wrote:Unofficial update. Frank has a hearing tomorrow which I think is the one in which the case is transferred from family court to circuit court, which means all the court date and charges will be viewable online.

Apparently they've added extra charges, prosecutor is calling for life imprisonment without parole, and some vague kidnapping charge.
"Vague kidnapping?"

Not something I'm able to understand; perhaps he kidnapped a vague? :whistle:
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

As "explained" on Angela Stark's show last night, they added a kidnapping charge because he took the girl from her bunkbed to the basement or something along those lines. That makes absolutely zero sense so I'm just going to assume something else is going on.

http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-39904/TS-1062426.mp3

Update starts at hour 3 minute 9 courtesy of Vital, a guy who's been studying Karl after this fiasco:
http://www.eagletribune.com/news/haverh ... a83b7.html