Lentz, Karl

The purpose of this board is to track the status of activity, cases, and ultimately the incarceration or fines against TP promoters and certain high-profile TPs.
Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Lentz, Karl

Post by Jeffrey »

Been monitoring the usual forums.

Unusually there is zero discussion about this recent development.

Update: There's 2 more calls after the Thanksgiving call on Karl's talkshoe from the 28th and 29th, 4 and a half hours and 3 hours long respectively. Skimmed over some of the 29th call and I'm going to predict that Karl gets himself thrown in jail over this molestation commotion.

Karl also discusses the molestation on the call from the 25th.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

DOHOHOHO.

It occurred to me that now that we know what county Lentz is living in, it has it's advantages, Augusta County happens to put case information online. So what has our buddy Karl been up to?

Augusta County

2008 Improper backing, turning, stopping - Guilty
2008 Seatbelt violation - Guilty $30 fine
October 13th 2015 - failure to have vehicle inspected - Guilty $69 fine
October 13th 2015 - improper plates - Guilty

Lexington County

2009 Illegal possession of unauthorized equipment Dismissed
2009 Operating uninspected vehicle - $61 fine and got his car inspected
2012 Fail to inspect vehicle $64 fine - Guilty in absentia
2013 Driving without license - Guilty in absentia paid $84 fine
2013 Fail to display drivers license - guilty $43 fine
2014 Expired registration - Guilty $124 fine
2015 July Fail to have vehicle inspected dismissed
2015 Driving without license dismissed

Karl's also being sued in civil court by Wells Fargo

So what do you know, the "I a man" bullshit doesn't work for Karl himself.

Interestingly, haven't been able to find Karl's stepdads molestation case. However his stepdad was charged in 2014 and fined for failure to have vehicle inspected and hit with the same $69 fine as Karl.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Just more proof of Karl "the lying perpetual loser" is a lying perpetual loser.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Putting more pieces together.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMP21qDU58w

Karl's most recent traffic stop was in August and it was resolved in October. If you recall Karl was supposed to do a Talkshoe on the 16th but didn't do it. This coincides with Karl being pulled over on the 13th of August. Then there's a 2 month gap in Talkshoe episodes, with Karl doing one guest episode on Stark's show in September. Karl's traffic case ends on October 13th then the Talkshoe dryspell ends 11 days later with Karl's October 24th talkshoe.

Might be possible the case was what kept him off the air.

Karl also uploaded video of him dealing with the cop at Frank's arrest. Cop confirms Frank corroborated everything Karl's daughter alleged and there's pictures. Karl's reaction is totally ridiculous.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0nNtexaqt8

They've posted more video of Karl with his mom at the police station:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16N_aDhcU8k
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

An unsurprising turn of events. Angela Stark has banned Karl Lentz from her talkshoe. "Anyone that thinks molesting a 13 year old girl is no big deal etc"

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/ta ... 904&cmd=tc

12/03 episode around the 14 minute mark.

Youtube link for convenience:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYZGFJrE3sE

In other news a Quatloos troll got the chance to to Gus on the 12/03 Karl Lentz talkshoe about a few things. Think it went well.

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/ta ... 469&cmd=tc

12/03 episode around 2 hours 29 minutes in.

YouTube link for convenience:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrO7i_gTlEQ
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Got this straight from the horses mouth.

Karl has helped Frank file two civil suits against two people. Michael Roane and Brad Zinn. Michael Roane is the Sheriff of Augusta County, Brad Zinn is the reporter that reported Frank's arrest.

Case Numbers: CL15001798-00 and CL15001798-00 filed 12/09/15

The case is listed on the Augusta County court website which means we'll be able to track the whole thing from start to finish.
Last edited by Jeffrey on Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

Karl continues ensuring everyone hates him:

On his latest 4 hour sovcit extravaganza call, this is how Karl says his stepdad ended up being charged with molestation:

- Karl's daughter went to a guidance counselor to complain about a bully in school.
- The counselor refused to talk about the bully and kept asking Karl's daughter if any men in her home "bothered" her.
- Karl's daughter said yes, her grandfather bothered her, by which she meant that her grandfather disciplined her and did other wholesome clean things that grandfathers do.
- The counselor determined this meant Karl's father was a molester, and reported it to the police.

Karl further elaborates that her daughter is just a dirty girl, and this is his proof:

- When Karl's daughter came home from foster care, on her first Christmas, she took her clothes off and "did some grinding dance" around the Christmas tree.
- This is proof that Karl's daughter is sick in the head and clearly makes things up about being molested.
- Karl's basically claim his daughter was sexually molested by her foster care family, and she is somehow blaming her grandfather for it 7 or 8 years later.

Yes, really. This is really what Karl says happened.
Last edited by LightinDarkness on Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
LightinDarkness

Jeffrey wrote:Got this straight from the horses mouth.

Karl has helped Frank file two civil suits against two people. Michael Roane and Brad Zinn. Michael Roane is the Sheriff of Augusta County, Brad Zinn is the reported that reported Frank's arrest.

Case Numbers: CL15001798-00 and CL15001798-00 filed 12/09/15

The case is listed on the Augusta County court website which means we'll be able to track the whole thing from start to finish.
Thanks for the info! To our quatloos lawyers - can the court take this kind of frivolous lawsuit filing into account when sentencing Frank? By the time his trial is over, I presume both of these will have been dismissed for being sovcit gibberish.
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

LightinDarkness wrote:Karl continues ensuring everyone hates him:

On his latest 4 hour sovcit extravaganza call, this is how Karl says his stepdad ended up being charged with molestation:

- Karl's daughter went to a guidance counselor to complain about a bully in school.
- The counselor refused to talk about the bully and kept asking Karl's daughter if any men in her home "bothered" her.
- Karl's daughter said yes, her grandfather bothered her, by which she meant that her grandfather disciplined her and did other wholesome clean things that grandfathers do.
- The counselor determined this meant Karl's father was a molester, and reported it to the police.
Actually, that seems plausible to me. I have no personal experience with CPS, but those who do (including 3rd parties) note that findings are basically independent of evidence.
Karl further elaborates that her daughter is just a dirty girl, and this is his proof:

- When Karl's daughter came home from foster care, on her first Christmas, she took her clothes off and "did some grinding dance" around the Christmas tree.
- This is proof that Karl's daughter is sick in the head and clearly makes things up about being molested.
- Karl's basically claim his daughter was sexually molested by her foster care family, and she is somehow blaming her grandfather for it 7 or 8 years later.

Yes, really. This is really what Karl says happened.
OK, that statement by Karl makes the counselor's findings seem more plausible.
Last edited by Arthur Rubin on Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fix quoting
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Sarcasm?
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

Jeffrey wrote:Sarcasm?
Not on my part.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

blaming her grandfather for it 7 or 8 years later
This theory doesn't really jive when the grandfather allegedly corroborated her accusation and provided the cops with photos.
LightinDarkness

Arthur Rubin wrote:
Jeffrey wrote:Sarcasm?
Not on my part.
Really now? You seriously think a school counselor is going to report a child's GRANDFATHER IS MOLESTING THEM because the child says they were being "bothered" by their grandfather? And the counselor never verifies what "bother" means? Because anytime a child says they are "bothered" then someone is molesting them?

And then on top of it, the police are going to arrest someone over that without ANYONE at ANY POINT looking at what the child has said? It almost sounds as though you think child molestation charges are sort of a comedy skit.

I just don't even know how to respond to you.
notorial dissent

First thing, if Karl is making the claim I would automatically doubt it. I think he is a pathological liar among the very least of his problems. Secondly, when has he EVER told the truth about anything. Third, I don't think he should be around children at any time, and around other people most of the time. The man is a pathological liar, sick and disturbed and destructive to anyone he comes in contact with.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Some things about the timeline simply doesn't make sense to me. Karl last sued to try to get his kids back in 2013, but presumably they must have been with his grandmother in Virginia at that point. And why was Karl, who's been living in Virginia since at least '08 suing Alabama remotely.

Meanwhile Karl's name as we know from his birth certificate and Virginia court records, is spelled "Carl" yet in his federal lawsuits he spelled it Karl. Why the name change.

Now in Karl's last talkshoe he mentions that his mother is in trouble because she didn't have legal custody of the kids. But if Karl's mom didn't have legal custody and Karl didn't have legal custody of the kids, then who are the kids legally supposed to be living with? Karl claims he has legal custody but when the fuck did that happen. And if Karl had custody the whole time then why was he suing Alabama. And where's the mother of the children in all this? If Karl's mom has been taking care of the kids for years I think she gets to claim legal custody at some point.
notorial dissent

Lots of good questions, no readily apparent answers. And I'll go back to my primary premise about Lyin' Karl.
GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper »

On some level I'm sure Karl knows better than to tell the truth. We can find all the court cases regarding his son and how he's lost all of them but he can still regale the faithful with tales of victory and $1 per minute fines racking up against the state in LentzCourt and they will buy it. but if he starts putting out non contradictory statements about his real home life he will eventualy give us something we can verify. Karl is one of those people who the less you know about the easier he is to like, he's already burned his bridge to Angela's talkshoe and that was a target rich victim environment for him, if too many people learn too much about him he might have to go back to installing cable.
Wake Up! Productions

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

Merry Freeman GURU Christmas !!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5KMxrrUzD0

DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
LightinDarkness

Karl continues to use his sovcit magic on the local social services department. I am sure we are all shocked that none of it is working. What I find interesting is that Karl is doing so many calls explaining in great detail all of the magic he is doing. So he is documenting his 100% failure rate for everyone - but it doesn't seem to be hurting his donations (because he keeps doing it). In the latest call Karl plays a 12 minute long conversation he had with the social service department on December 23:
http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-127469/TS-1039972.mp3

It starts at about ~49 minutes. Karl demands his "property" back for the holidays. Social services says no. Karl demands social services pay him for the "use and enjoyment" of his "property." Social services say no. Social services hangs up on Karl.

Karl does all of this in the office of his mom's lawyer - Karl is schooling his mom's lawyer on the common law you see. Karl thinks he has impressed the lawyer with his magic.
notorial dissent

karl is a bloviating idiot, but then we already knew that.