Lentz, Karl

The purpose of this board is to track the status of activity, cases, and ultimately the incarceration or fines against TP promoters and certain high-profile TPs.
bmxninja357
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Lentz, Karl

Post by bmxninja357 »

Jeffrey wrote:Got us an update. Karl hasn't done any shows since 4/21st
My friends, my countrymen, lentz me your ear....

Ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Considering who we're talking about I would expect there to be more to it, and I would also suspect there are more evaded charges out flapping in the winds just waiting for him. Will be interesting to see how he "fights" this set of charges.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Hot news coming through.

Frank's attorney has put in a motion to withdraw as counsel. This might mean that he will use Karl's methods as a defense in his trial, which will be amazing if it comes to pass. There's also a review hearing a month before the trial itself, not sure what that's about.

And Karl's red light ticket finally got transferred, hearing is in June.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

And now it's official, Frank is going into the trial pro se.
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

Thanks for the updates. This is going to be glorious, a sovcit three ring circus with Karl Lentz directing the show through Frank. I do feel for the poor judge and court staff, who will have to live it, but the good news is this will ensure Frank is going away for a very long time.

I don't know that Frank had any real defense that could be used by a real attorney, but there is probably something a real attorney could do to shorten the inevitable sentence. By going sovcit though, Frank is setting himself up for the maximum time.
notorial dissent

Sovcitism is very often a self correcting/eliminating failure.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

notorial dissent wrote:Sovcitism is very often a self correcting/eliminating failure.
I think it is certainly Darwinian in the process.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Behold an update:

http://www.newburyportnews.com/news/loc ... 1944e.html

Karl's buddy Vital has managed to turn a $40 fine into jail for contempt of court.

https://youtu.be/lzXHhlwztgE
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Jeffrey wrote:Karl's buddy Vital has managed to turn a $40 fine into jail for contempt of court.
Another sovrun moral victory!
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent

Just think what he could have done if he really applied himself? :snicker:
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Karl's been busy on YouTube:
Karl Lentz wrote:bottom line is Frank got his $15,000 back from his old attorney he hired a new attorney and the new attorney is going to rely on at the Domestic Authority in which the police had no authority to arrest Frank for any activities he did in his home

well Frank got a $15,000 back that's all that matters to me when was the last time you ever hear of an attorney giving the money back?
Which amazingly, not only implies that Frank is guilty but suggests Karl is more worried about getting money back from the lawyer than with getting Frank out of jail.
notorial dissent

I can't imagine but that Frank's "old attorney" is ever so happy to be his "old attorney", what a nicer present I can't imagine.

Well yeah, Frank is apparently, obviously, an idiot as well as other things I won't speculate about, that is the court's prerogative. Stuupit stuupit stuupit, and gonna get exactly what he deserves, all by his own hands. Domestic authority defense, my Aunt Fannie's well you get the idea. I think I like the twinkie defense better, I guess when you gotta grasp at straws, you grasp at straws, even if they're gonna disintegrate at touch.
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

Jeffrey wrote:Karl's been busy on YouTube:
Karl Lentz wrote:bottom line is Frank got his $15,000 back from his old attorney he hired a new attorney and the new attorney is going to rely on at the Domestic Authority in which the police had no authority to arrest Frank for any activities he did in his home

well Frank got a $15,000 back that's all that matters to me when was the last time you ever hear of an attorney giving the money back?
Which amazingly, not only implies that Frank is guilty but suggests Karl is more worried about getting money back from the lawyer than with getting Frank out of jail.
The attorney may have considered it a bargain under the circumstances.
notorial dissent

Lambkin wrote:
Jeffrey wrote:Karl's been busy on YouTube:

The attorney may have considered it a bargain under the circumstances.
Unless he's a complete fool it would have been cheap at twice the price. What amazes me is that Frank had the money to begin with.
LightinDarkness

Karl did a 5 hour (!) sovcit conference call bonanza on June 25th, but there is no recording of it. Jeffrey, any idea of what was said?
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I showed up late but basically Karl was going to talk about how he was going to Chicago this weekend to help a guy that's in jail and brag about how he got Frank's lawyer to return their retainer, but he ate too much pasta and fell asleep so Gus talked for 5 hours instead.

I got the guys first name and phone number but it's not enough to figure out what he's been charged with or if he's really in jail.

Also, coincidentally before the call he left me a message saying he only goes to help people personally if they pay him ten grand, which suggests to me that Chicago guy paid him a lump sum of money.
LightinDarkness

Jeffrey wrote: Also, coincidentally before the call he left me a message saying he only goes to help people personally if they pay him ten grand, which suggests to me that Chicago guy paid him a lump sum of money.
I knew people were dumb enough to pay Karl money, but 10 grand would get you a pretty good local attorney. I am not sure whats sadder:

(1) Idiots are paying Karl 10 grand to basically ensure they lose their case and go to jail.
or
(2) The same idiots could afford a good lawyer that might actually be able to help them, but they choose Karl instead.

Do you think Karl is lying about his fee? I could see him doing that...especially if he is contacting you. Karl contacts you, a known detractor? That is odd...
notorial dissent

Karl lie, shirley knot....
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Left an angry comment on the Vital video:
Vital doesn't pay me enough to come up and help him... 10K, he doesn't have
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

The Observer wrote:
notorial dissent wrote:Sovcitism is very often a self correcting/eliminating failure.
I think it is certainly Darwinian in the process.
Sadly most of these fools are well past the age when they can reproduce by the time they get in trouble, so the stupidity is not selective. As we have seen from PH, he had years to indoctrinate his offspring in the stupidity before getting his smackdown. It would take a miracle for his children to be saved at this point.