John McAfee

The purpose of this board is to track the status of activity, cases, and ultimately the incarceration or fines against TP promoters and certain high-profile TPs.
AnOwlCalledSage
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: John McAfee

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
jcolvin2
Grand Master Consul of Quatloosia

Post by jcolvin2 »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:53 pm He's evaded justice again.
This calls for extreme sanctions!
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

jcolvin2 wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:29 am This calls for extreme sanctions!
Yes! McAfee should be resurrected so that he can be put on trial. Failing that, his corpse should be hauled into court and face trial anyways. There is certainly precedent for it, such as the case of Pope Formosus.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Cue the conspiracy where McAfee faked his death in order to avoid extradition, with the help of Q, in order to protect him from unfair prosecution in the United States. After all he did post a big Q on his Instagram account after his death was announced.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Jeffrey wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:13 am Looks like he's got some tax court issues coming up shortly
Add that to the lengthy list of times I've been wrong.
JohnPCapitalist
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

NYGman wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:52 pm Cue the conspiracy where McAfee faked his death in order to avoid extradition, with the help of Q, in order to protect him from unfair prosecution in the United States. After all he did post a big Q on his Instagram account after his death was announced.
I don't think that McAfee's corpse had cooled from 98.6 American freedom degrees to room temperature before the conspiracy chatter started.

Here's an article with a bunch of screenshots from the Qidiots on Telegram from Tony Ortega, who is a reputable journalist who covers Scientology and other cults (now including Q): https://tonyortega.org/2021/06/25/john- ... non-storm/

One rumor is that McAfee had a condo in the Miami-area apartment building that collapsed a couple days ago. Ludicrous because the building is a bit too pedestrian for McAfee's tastes and financial situation.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Venezuela, a dystopian failed state, had a power blackout? The smoking gun! Clearly there's no chance that it's the result of total societal collapse, it's obviously connected to the increasingly desperate attempts to hide the truth of Trump's landslide electoral victory. A building collapsed in Florida, McAfee's death, Subway's tuna sandwiches don't actually contain tuna, it's finally all coming together into irrefutable proof that The Donald is still president. Just a few more pieces of the puzzle needed, photographic evidence that bears shit in the woods and the identification of Rudy Giuliani's brand of hair dye to make it all clear to even the most skeptical observer. The Storm is coming!
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Not being a fan of either McAfee or his software I can't say I kept current on his latest lunacies other than noting that he had fallen in to the crypto/vaporware currency irreality. There were always all kinds of conspiracy theories floating around about him. Maybe they all caught up with him. My impression is/was that he was bugshit nutz.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AnOwlCalledSage

notorial dissent wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 6:24 pm My impression is/was that he was bugshit nutz.
And a murderer, but that appears to have been left out of the post-mortem coverage.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
CrankyBoomer
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by CrankyBoomer »

I have McAfee anti-virus/anti-malware software on my current laptop (which isn't exactly up-market if I'm honest). I could download .pdf and other files okay until a couple or so weeks ago - though I'm sure it's just co-incidence. :whistle:
AnOwlCalledSage

CrankyBoomer wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 4:01 pm I have McAfee anti-virus/anti-malware software...
Since the mid-1990s I have said to anyone who would listen that "anti-virus" software is a scam. Probably deserved its own Quatloos thread!

Should probably add that I run Microsoft Defender (which is part of the OS framework), patch to the eyeballs, and firewall all but the most trusted programs before anyone should think I'm laissez-faire about such things.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:34 pm
CrankyBoomer wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 4:01 pm I have McAfee anti-virus/anti-malware software...
Since the mid-1990s I have said to anyone who would listen that "anti-virus" software is a scam.
I guess the theory that everyone has their favorite conspiracy belief must be true. [Moves quietly away from AnOwlCalledSage]
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff