Larken Rose on new HBO documentary The Anarchists

The purpose of this board is to track the status of activity, cases, and ultimately the incarceration or fines against TP promoters and certain high-profile TPs.
skassel
Stowaway
Stowaway

Larken Rose on new HBO documentary The Anarchists

Post by skassel »

Was watching the first episode of a new documentary on HBO titled The Anarchists which is about an event in Mexico called Anarchapulco, a gathering of wackos that don't recognize government, taxes, etc. And there, bigger than the loser that he is, is our "friend" Larken Rose and his wife who are part of this collection of individuals.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/10/entertai ... index.html
The Observer
Further Moderator

Re: Larken Rose on new HBO documentary The Anarchists

Post by The Observer »

We've talked about Anarchapulco before, starting here. From what I saw, the whole charade is allowing a bunch of scammers to register (for a price) as "guest speakers" that will tell anyone what they want to hear and then sell it to them. As an example, the above link was referring to Peymon Mottahedeh, a scammer who sells people detax packages. He had appeared at Anarchopulco a couple of years ago. However, this year's program doesn't show Peymon appearing as a guest speaker, so I am guessing that this an event that didn't really bring in the bucks for Peymon.

As far as Larken Rose goes, this is just him wanting to get into the limelight again and prove to people that he is way smarter than anyone else. So he naturally is going to explain to anyone that he is the real anarchist and they should be listening to and obeying him. I wonder if he is still being supported by his wife so that he can play on Youtube.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff