Global Prosperity Funding Network

The purpose of this board is to track the status of activity, cases, and ultimately the incarceration or fines against TP promoters and certain high-profile TPs.
chlaai3

Global Prosperity Funding Network

Post by chlaai3 »

Hi
Has anyone heard of GPFN and does anyone know anything about them.
chlaai3

Re: Global Prosperity Funding Network

Post by chlaai3 »

Hi
Well its to late to tell me that just lost 110,000 usd to them. Have you heard of a Peggy Pattisson who is behind it she is CEO of GPFN and lives in Illinois. Is there anywhere to go to get recourse. I believe she has filed for Chapter 11.
chlaai3

Post by chlaai3 »

Hi Captain
Yes its hard to believe. How do I find out what company she has filed under chapter 11. I have the number of her attorney who informed me of the filing but I dont know if its under Global Prosperity Funding Network as she totally didnt want me making the connection between her and her company. I actually had to get her phone number checked to see who was the owner and it was her. She has written many books on Success etc. The point is A) POF was obtained thru the bank have it and was told that one could go into trade with this. Then basically was left to handle all the emailing which I didnt have a clue of couldnt get in touch with any of her people for at least 2 days the people the other end couldnt wait and some paperwork was signed that I should not have signed and they went mad. Pulled the plug on me when they discovered this and told me I caused a lot of trouble with her other clients. I have tried emailing but no reply. Phoned the guy in the bank and he says its nothing to do with him. I mean what do you do. I would like to make a representation but not sure if I should leave it alone and have learned an expensive lesson. Can you advise. Need closure somehow.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

chlaai3 wrote:Hi
Well its to late to tell me that just lost 110,000 usd to them. Have you heard of a Peggy Pattisson who is behind it she is CEO of GPFN and lives in Illinois. Is there anywhere to go to get recourse. I believe she has filed for Chapter 11.
If you have that much involved you should consult an attorney QUICKLY.

Normally, an individual doesn't file a Chapter 11. Personal's are either 7 or 13.

Bankruptcy filings are public cases filed in the Federal judicial district where the filer is domiciled. The information is available online at PACER. As the Captain indicated, if it was a scam you may be stuck - BUT - and again none of this is legal advice - someone operating a scam is going to have a very hard time actually obtaining the protection of the bankruptcy system; the doctrine of unclean hands comes into play.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
chlaai3

Post by chlaai3 »

hi Again
Do you have any suggestions regarding advice from an attorney in the US I do not live in that country. Thank you for your advice. I know the person who put the contact together is still operating out of Michigan when he was contacted he says he knows nothing. Very mysterious the whole thing. If you perhaps could suggest a good attorney to get advice.
Prof
El Pontificator de Porceline Precepts

Post by Prof »

chlaai3 wrote:hi Again
Do you have any suggestions regarding advice from an attorney in the US I do not live in that country. Thank you for your advice. I know the person who put the contact together is still operating out of Michigan when he was contacted he says he knows nothing. Very mysterious the whole thing. If you perhaps could suggest a good attorney to get advice.
Assuming that the bankruptcy proceedings are in Michigan, I would try to locate a bankruptcy lawyer in the appropriate Michigan city. So, if the person you think filed some form of bankruptcy is in Detroit, you would look for a Detroit lawyer. While not always true, lawyers who specialize belong to specialized bar groups. Detroit lawyers who specialize in bankruptcy probably belong to the American Bankruptct Institute. You should be able to get a list of ABI member in Detroit and you might send inquiries to those lawyers. Generally speaking, solo practitioners and small firm lawyers charge lower fees. You can go to the ABI web site, but I would recommend a search on the net for "bankruptcy lawyer, Detroit, Michigan, ABI member."

Good luck.
"My Health is Better in November."
chlaai3

Post by chlaai3 »

Hi
Sorry no the person is living in Illinois in Aurora somewhere from what I can understand on my investigations. I have looked at the Pacer website it looks complicated as I do not know enough about the person really. Look is it fair to say that all here have been taken for an expensive ride? I mean a lawyer is going to do what? He is not going to get me any money back but these people should be announced in the paper or somewhere. Its not right what there doing and there lives are working away while that hard earned money is gone from me. I know you are trying to help but I was sold something which sounded great it was for a big project in Europe. It was hell what I went through with all the emailing days upon days sitting at a computer getting notarys to sign paperwork for these trader people in NY I have names but who will have a minute for me. I have emails but nothing to show for it all. I was told it would work can anyhone honestly tell me do these trade platforms exist??/ Really do they?? And if they do how do you know you are not being taken in. Would someone file for Chapter 11 and tell you that you caused it. Cause thats what they tried to say. But when I needed them where were they - NO WHERE.
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

chlaai3,

$110,000 is a substantial sum of money to most people. If I had been taken for such a ride, I would absolutely spend a bit more to figure out where I stand. It sounds like you don't know if the crooks filed for bankruptcy or not. If you know the names and locations of these people, you should definitely get on the telephone with an attorney in the area.
chlaai3

Post by chlaai3 »

Hi
I agree with you but they are trying to pin the blame on me saying that I signed something that I should not have done and I have committed a crime. Not sure what to do I really dont know if I should go further. But I think I have to speak to a lawyer about it I will check one out and get advice. Really not happy didnt even get an Invoice for the money they wont email me back or anything they have just disappeared. Surely I am entitled to an Invoice for the money right?
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

On the national Pacer docket search for bankruptcies, there's no listing for GPFN, Global Prosperity* (Prosperity Funding or any other combination) or Pattission, Peg or Peggy.

There is also no listing for Pattisson, Margaret. It searches all United States Courts. Unless there's some other name under which the bankruptcy is filed, I see nothing listed.

Contact an attorney right away, and contact one or more States' Attorney Generals.
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

chlaai3 wrote:they are trying to pin the blame on me saying that I signed something that I should not have done and I have committed a crime.
This is a typical scammer tactic. What they are doing is trying to discourage their victim from contacting the police. Don't take legal advice from the people who are robbing you, or from Internet strangers. Get on the telephone and talk to an attorney who can represent you.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

A couple pieces of advice, contact your state AG's consumer fraud office, and get a lawyer like yesterday.

My suspicion is that they didn't actually file bankruptcy and are just saying that to scare you off. A thought to remember, fraud voids bankruptcy. If they actually have filed, having a lawyer file a notice of fraud will go a long way to derailing any plans they have, plus if they have filed, there is information that they have to file with the court that can help you in dealing with them.

Move quickly.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

Peggy Pattison Unlimited, Inc. filed Chapter 7 in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Northern District of Illinois (Chicago) at Docket Number: 09-05845. It was opened on February 24, 2009 and terminated on April 1, 2009 with no assets available for distribution.

A victim should contact an attorney and either file a notice of fraud or contact the State AG.
chlaai3

proof of funds

Post by chlaai3 »

Hi
I have been on before. To update the company who supplied the proof of funds now is a company called Apogee who aparently have been involved in a big scam they took money and fradulently suppliled proof of funds to people. What would you advise?
Douwe de Jong

Post by Douwe de Jong »

Hi.

I lost last year 180.000 US$ for trusting in GLOBAL PROSPERITY GLOBAL NETWORK. They offered me a blocked bank-account on my own name with 110 M $ during 6 weeks for making a trade. However, they disappeared, togehter with my 180.000 US$. Unbelievable but true!
Douwe de Jong, Spain