Whatever happened to ...

The purpose of this board is to track the status of activity, cases, and ultimately the incarceration or fines against TP promoters and certain high-profile TPs.
Trippy

Whatever happened to ...

Post by Trippy »

Bob Schulz?? No new word on his website since June 20th (not even a silly third-person appeal for money).

I guess he hasn't found 15 million people to sign the "Articles of Freedom" (the junk vomited up by his fellow bitch-session members -- oops, I mean "Continental Congress"). At last count on that website, only 7200 people or so had signed the articles ... and as of right now, that website is offline.

It appears he hasn't found anyone to foot the remaining bills for the group's webcast.

Poor Bob. Sucks to be him .... roasting away in the August heat in New York, no one paying attention to him .... no one inviting him anywhere to listen to his bombast ....
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Re: Whatever happened to ...

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

I think what you're seeing is a rather familiar scenario.

We, here, tend to become fascinated (if not fixated) with an issue/subject.

Sometimes we lose sight of the fact that the rest of the world has a very short attention span and when that attention drops off, we tend to wonder what is wrong with the rest of the world.

Life has a tendency to get in the way of what you're trying to keep track of.

8)
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three