Adask, Alfred

The purpose of this board is to track the status of activity, cases, and ultimately the incarceration or fines against TP promoters and certain high-profile TPs.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Adask, Alfred

Post by wserra »

Probably most people here have heard of Alfred Adask as the publisher of a rag he calls "Antishyster". Now, I have no doubt that there are folks with good reason to be mad at lawyers. But Adask has his own (at least to me) unique blend of anger, paytriot mythology, stupidity and general craziness.

I ran across this page recently. It is a verbose, disjointed, rambling, repetitive take on the dumbest-of-the-dumb "all-caps" argument. He includes, for no particular reason, a generally unbelievable story about how he was extradited from Texas to Missouri, held for a year without charge, and finally released because "I signed my 'waiver of extradition' 1) 'At arm’s length'; and 2) 'True name 'Alfred Adask' a/k/a 'ALFRED N ADASK'."

Yep, that must be it. He doesn't explain how, in view of such an obvious defense, they managed to hold him for a year.

He didn't sue over a year of allegedly false imprisonment because "I thought I might wind up dead."

Yep, that must be it.

I checked PACER but, if it existed at all, the Missouri prosecution must have been in state court. Still, I found a couple of interesting things. In 2007, he started a civil RICO suit against his ex-wife, her lawyer, the state judge who granted her a divorce and ordered him to pay child support and others. The complaint is 53 unintelligible pages. Docket 07-cv-1531 (TXND). Dismissed for lack of prosecution.

As for the paytriot mythology:

(1) Like LB Bork, he believes that the 14th Amendment is the root of all evil. As one of the "natural born Citizens (Whites)", he's due better than mere citizenship.

(2) He "respect(s) the judgment of several researchers who claim the 861 defense is hot and valid". Maybe he ought to have a word with Rosie.

(3) He likes the idea of suing jurors who rule against him.

(4) God-fearing patriots are prosecuted under non-existent, "imaginary" laws.

(5) Corporation sole good.

He holds many more equally meritorious beliefs.
Last edited by wserra on Sat May 14, 2011 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Update dead links.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
bmielke

Re: Adask, Alfred

Post by bmielke »

You can't sue jurors, right?

That would be the dumbest thing I ever heard, and if you could someone would have tried. I could see if a jury took a bribe, or a kick back, then maybe that would be grounds, but just because you lost that can't be grounds.
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

bmielke wrote:You can't sue jurors, right?
Al actually nails it himself.
Sure, the idea seems impossible. No, not just impossible - goofy. (How could anyone be crazy enough to think litigants might be able to sue jurors?
Of course, no self-respection Paytriot will refrain from goofiness. After all, this is all about how the rest of the world should conform to his whims and wishes. Because Al "feels" that this is how it should be.
But sometimes I just get this "feeling", a hunch, an intuition that just won't let me be. This is one of those times. Crazy or not, can you imagine what would happen to this legal system, if jurors were liable to be sued by litigants? The whole damn system would collapse, and it might not take long.
Of course, a case will usually have one winner and one loser. It would mean the collapse of the system if the loser could just sue the jury.

Unlike many others, Al seems to be able to point out flaws in his own plan. For instance that jurors are "picked, approved and agreed to by the litigants". And the defendant should really focus on advising "his jurors of their role in equity rather than law before the trial begins. "

After that, he conjures up a theory that the jurors are really there to decide the case against ALFRED ADASK, not Alfred Adask. Yup, that's original. He gains points for honesty, though. How? By telling his loyal readers that he is a bit short on critical thinking;
[...]I'm not the sort to abandon an intriguing trail of inquiry simply because it leads towards lunacy. Beeing obsessive-compulsive, I have a certain persistence that causes me to dissipate a great deal of time pursuing idiotic notions - but also forces me to stick with some improbable ideas until they reveal an occational flash of truth."
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I love the way that idiots like Alfred just LOVE to wave citations from old legal dictionaries in our faces, yet they shrink from citing actual holdings in actual court cases (and cite those cases only when they can mine a quote and cite it out of context).
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
wserra

Post by wserra »

According the preview Demo posted, we will all have the pleasure of seeing Adask on 60 Minutes this Sunday. I question the wisdom of giving an outright wacko a national soapbox, but no one asked me.
- David Hume
wserra

Post by wserra »

For the American women on the board: I'm sure you'll be appropriately enlightened by the fact that Adask thinks that you have "become a monster . . . maybe a majority [of American women] think that the only purpose of everyone else in life is to make them happy . . . Lives are being ruined by the idea that we, as men, have to kiss the ass of everyone who has a vagina . . . a bunch of money-grubbing sluts". He's "frankly so fed up with it that [he] can't see straight at times". Now, there's a shock.

Somebody must be making the poor guy support his kids. Did 60 Minutes do any research before giving him national exposure?
- David Hume
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

I can remember that, almost 40 years ago, Sixty Minutes did a bit on Nate Denman, a guy in Massachusetts who hated lawyers and peddled his own services by selling people his advice on carrying through pro se litigation and selling his own forms for every step he advised. A friend fell under his spell and managed to ruin himself. Denman claimed at one point to have "won" a multi-million dollar lawsuit; at my insistence, my friend asked to see the paperword showing this purported victory - it turned out that Denman had succeeded in a very ordinary procedural motion in the midst of the case (but had lost the case itself).

As far as I can tell, Adask has won zero cases. He is one of the prime mouthpieces for the Title of Nobility nonsense that lawyers are not citizens (when Adask tells it, not just lawyers but also bankers are targetted by the Phantom Amendment). I thought he was pretty much in decline since his Anti-Shyster magazine folded about ten years ago.
wserra

Post by wserra »

Posts on the "60 Minutes" piece merged to the appropriate thread.
- David Hume
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

wserra wrote:For the American women on the board: I'm sure you'll be appropriately enlightened by the fact that Adask thinks that you have "become a monster . . . maybe a majority [of American women] think that the only purpose of everyone else in life is to make them happy . . . Lives are being ruined by the idea that we, as men, have to kiss the ass of everyone who has a vagina . . . a bunch of money-grubbing sluts". He's "frankly so fed up with it that [he] can't see straight at times". Now, there's a shock.

Somebody must be making the poor guy support his kids. Did 60 Minutes do any research before giving him national exposure?
Bah, we're just evening things out. You know, after all those years where we were (generally) treated as though the very purpose of our existence was to make our man happy and kiss their asses while raising perfect little ankle-biters.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
wserra

Post by wserra »

Adask doesn't like being told that homo sapiens is an animal species.
Alfred Adask wrote:This presumption that the People are nothing but animals was probably necessary to allow drug company products to kill people without assuming criminal liability. To kill a man is murder and a crime. To kill an animal is merely a commercial and/or civil offense that might precipitate some big fines, but won’t put the responsible parties in prison.
Now, I have my own problems with the pharmaceutical industry, but that wasn't one of them.

He also has problems with the entire science of biology:
The presumption that the people are merely “animals” is consistent with the Theory of Evolution (which also presumes the people to be nothing but highly-evolved “animals”). This consistency is unlikely to be coincidental—but that’s a conspiracy theory for another time.
I see. The lawyers who wrote the various laws and regs he cites, pharmacologists and biologists all apparently got together at their version of Heckle and Jeckle Island and reached an agreement: biologists will invent a theory that all animals (including man) evolved from common ancestors, so that lawyers can write the laws treating men like animals, so that pharma can market drugs that kill people.

Aha! Brilliant!

Tell ya what, Al: you want us to believe that you're a plant or a rock? You've convinced me.
- David Hume
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Well, certainly dumb as a rock without a doubt.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Maltese Falcon

Post by Maltese Falcon »

No Alfred Adask thread should be complete without this...

Alfred Adask also pioneered the Commercial Lien Strategy to force government officials and judges to enforce the law as he interprets it, or else receive a lien.

The reasoning exhibited in the link should not be missed.

(side thought: does anyone else think that Antishyster layout and design is just hideous? I seriously can't get over that font choice in that We don't nee' no stinkin' statutes article. It's like I'm reading Martha Stewart or something, except it's about 2nd Amendment remedies. Just terrible.)
wserra

Post by wserra »

Since his fifteen minutes of fame, Adask has been busy endorsing every paytriot myth to come down the stupid pike. For example:
Adask posted all of these just within the last month. Money must be drying up.
- David Hume
ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

I read through the article on Alfred Adask a/k/a ALFRED ADASK and also the one on commercial liens. I now feel certain that I lost some IQ points somewhere in the reading. The commercial lien paper is just interesting because the analysis (I can't with a straight face call it logic) is just so whacked out. It's sort of like Xenophelius Lovegood in Harry Potter (yes, I am a Potter freak) believing the magic stone exists just because no one has proved it doesn't. That seems to be the approach that Adask takes in both the name and the lien articles. I couldn't read any of the others because after just two I couldn't take anymore.

It did occur to me while reading the name article that just for fun the government should start publishing all documentation with upper and lower case name spellings. On the up side it would mess with the sovereigns. On the down side, they would probably ultimately take it as a sign that they were right all along and had won some great victory.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

wserra wrote:Since his fifteen minutes of fame, Adask has been busy endorsing every paytriot myth to come down the stupid pike. For example:

[ . . . ]

Banks make money out of thin air.

[ . . . ]
Of the various items on the list, this is the only one with more than a grain of truth to it.

For some reason, I'm too bored or cranky to read any more of Adask the Idiot or watch replays of his rantings right now. But, of course, what he is probably referring to here is indeed the creation of money -- that is, "M1" money -- by making loans through the ordinary banking process which involves (from the standpoint of the bank's accounting system) making the accounting entry to debit "loans" (an asset on the bank's books) and crediting "deposits" (a liability on the bank's books).

I suspect that Adask, like most other wackadoosters we study, believes that he "sees" a nefarious, evil "conspiracy" in the ordinary process of expansion and contraction of the money supply by the banks.

:roll:
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
wserra

Post by wserra »

Famspear wrote:I suspect that Adask, like most other wackadoosters we study, believes that he "sees" a nefarious, evil "conspiracy" in the ordinary process of expansion and contraction of the money supply by the banks.
Or can't tell the difference between fractional-reserve lending and counterfeiting. Right.
- David Hume
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I think it is more in the realm that anything beyond basic mathematics baffles him, although I may be overestimating Adask's basic capabilities now that I think about it. We know he has reading comprehension problems, and I wouldn't bet on his math skills being any better.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
wserra

Post by wserra »

WordPress wrote:adask.wordpress.com is no longer available.

This site has been archived or suspended for a violation of our Terms of Service.
For more information and to contact us please read this support document.
Toodles to one of the longest-running sovrun jerkoffs on the planet.
- David Hume
Chaos
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Chaos »

wserra wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 2:39 pm
WordPress wrote:adask.wordpress.com is no longer available.

This site has been archived or suspended for a violation of our Terms of Service.
For more information and to contact us please read this support document.
Toodles to one of the longest-running sovrun jerkoffs on the planet.
oh snap!