Richard Ulloa

The purpose of this board is to track the status of activity, cases, and ultimately the incarceration or fines against TP promoters and certain high-profile TPs.
davidthompson

Richard Ulloa

Post by davidthompson »

LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Re: Richard Ulloa

Post by LaVidaRoja »

IF ( very, very big IF) he still claims that his liens are valid, shouldn't he be listing them as assets on this bankruptcy filing? If he claims that they are valid, but fails to list them, isn't that bankruptcy fraud? I notice that he is a former IBM employee. Terminated in a downsizing or terminated for cause?
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

We've been following Ulloa, civil and criminal.

"If you read Quatloos long enough, the delusions of all frickentards will float by."
- Quatloosian proverb.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Post by The Operative »

A recent article on Richard Ulloa and a couple of other sovereign brainiacs.
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

The Operative wrote:A recent article on Richard Ulloa and a couple of other sovereign brainiacs.
The article is well worth reading; but the pictures accompanying it are even better. Check out the truck trailer parked out in front of the (ahem) "courthouse"; and check out the pictures of the three sovrun idiot convicts. Talk about "the lights are on, but nobody's home" -- especially for Ulloa's two pals!
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
wserra

Post by wserra »

As I wrote in the other thread on Ulloa, he has been on bond pending his sentencing on July 12, 2011. One of the conditions of the bond was that he stop filing sovrun gibberish. Well, it appears that filing sovrun gibberish (check the nifty scribbling on court document) and more sovrun gibberish (demanding the judge's "oath of office") was more important to Ulloa than his freedom.

Two days ago, Judge McAvoy revoked his bond. A fool and his freedom are soon parted.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

FWIW, right off the bat, the picture of the trio in the article reminded me of the Three Stooges. Somehow appropriate all things considered. I see our good friend PAM got to add his three cents worth to this stew, for all the good it did, didn't know he was now a criminal investigator as well, but why not.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Post by The Operative »

According to the Times-Herald Record, federal prosecutors have asked for a sentence of 24 years for Ulloa.
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

:roll:

http://www.poughkeepsiejournal.com/arti ... ournal.com
"I've come to the realization I need therapy," Ulloa said.
"But you're still filing bizarre papers," McAvoy said, citing recent papers purportedly signed by Ulloa naming McAvoy and other officials as his trustees and threatening to fine them if they failed in their responsibilities. The defendant said he didn't send or sign the papers. At the end of Tuesday's proceeding McAvoy cautioned him not to cause any more such filings or he could face a stiffer sentence.
Judge McAvoy, IMHO, is being played.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Demo.
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

I just went through a whole box of tissues <sniff>
http://www.recordonline.com/apps/pbcs.d ... /112130325
"I lost a job, I lost a business and I lost property," said Ulloa, who once earned more than $180,000 a year as an IBM engineer. "I have lost more than anybody else."
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I have one thing to say to Ulloa:

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
add2cart

Post by add2cart »

Do sov'runs not read the papers, or can they read? :naughty:

Seriously, you try to point out this ever growing list of daily media reports illustrating how futile their cause is, and they just don't believe it. It's all a conspiracy, just like every other freakin' thing is. I'd love to figure out what makes them like this - truly, I'm really intrigued by the stupidity and stubborness all wrapped up into one smelly package.
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

add2cart wrote:Do sov'runs not read the papers, or can they read? :naughty:

Seriously, you try to point out this ever growing list of daily media reports illustrating how futile their cause is, and they just don't believe it. It's all a conspiracy, just like every other freakin' thing is. I'd love to figure out what makes them like this - truly, I'm really intrigued by the stupidity and stubborness all wrapped up into one smelly package.
It's simple. You might call it a "binary thought process". In other words, something either supports their beliefs, or opposes it. If it supports their beliefs, then it recognizes the obvious truths underlying them. If it opposes of detracts fromt heir beliefs, then it's prima facie evidence of some sort of nefarious conspiracy since any reasonable person would see the sovrun truth if they approached the subject with an open mind.

Right. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Richard Enrique Ulloa, inmate # 17902-052, is now listed at the Residential Re-entry Management Field office of the Federal Bureau of Prisons at Brooklyn, New York, and is scheduled for release on October 16, 2015.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Richard Ulloa released from the custody of the Federal Bureau of Prisons on schedule, on October 16, 2015.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet