David Allen Struckman is Back, Please Help!!!

The purpose of this board is to track the status of activity, cases, and ultimately the incarceration or fines against TP promoters and certain high-profile TPs.
bulldog21

David Allen Struckman is Back, Please Help!!!

Post by bulldog21 »

The Global Prosperity scum has been released from Federal Prison and is back to his old habits. Although he owes our government $2.2 million +/- and millions in civil judgements, he is raking in money with a direct sales company calleed Automated Money Machine. I don't feel good about not doing something to help put a stop to his dirty practices before he cons more people out of thier money. He has conned people out of over $200,000.00 since his release from federal probation/supervision on February 11, 2011. A close friend didn't listen to my warnings and has lost $3500.00 (paid directly to Struckman in CASH) and another $1000.00 in crappy websites, leads, dialers, ect. He is also using an automated dialer to contact and play a message to 50,000 + people a week. He teaches his "students" to do the same. A large percentage of the people are listed on the do not call list and file complaints leaving some "students" with large fines and/or civil penalties. He tells everybody that nothing will come of any complaints. I know at least one person was hit with a civil judgement of $600.00 fine for each call made to them (6 calls = $3600.00 judgement from a Texas court). He said, "Just ignore it. What are they going to do?". It seems that Struckman must change his numbers/names so often that no one can catch up with him. His website is http://www.magneticmillionaires.com.

He is also starting to promote a HYIP. This one he says is backed by John Paulson and gold. The yeild is 36% yearly witrh an additional 18% from every referral you get to sign up. What multi billionaire needs to pay 54% to borrow money?

He is just getting rolling and people have already lost $200,000.00. Does anyone know who I should contact to help stop him or how to get in touch with the people that have civil judgements against him so they can start collecting?

I've read about his past and this site has even given him LOSER/SCUM awards. I have also heard him talk about his new business, recruit others into it, make promises that will never come true, and con, lie and say anything to get someone to send him money. This situation will get a lot worse unless people stand up and stop him!

Thank you for any help!!
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Re: David Allen Struckman is Back, Please Help!!!

Post by wserra »

Why do you say these sites are Struckman's? A DNS search on Automated Money Machine comes back to one Terry N. Hansen of Colorado, and Magnetic Millionnaires was registered through Domains by Proxy, scammer heaven.

This of course doesn't prove they're not Struckman's. I was just wondering what your proof was. I for one would have no problem reporting misdeeds to Struckman's P.O., but have yet to see any proof.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

bulldog, I would start with your local DA, then your state's AG's fraud office, and probably also the securities division in your state in whichever department it is in, and then you might as well contact your local AUSA. The first step should be in filing a fraud complaint with the local DA.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
bulldog21

Post by bulldog21 »

wserra wrote:Why do you say these sites are Struckman's? A DNS search on Automated Money Machine comes back to one Terry N. Hansen of Colorado, and Magnetic Millionnaires was registered through Domains by Proxy, scammer heaven.

This of course doesn't prove they're not Struckman's. I was just wondering what your proof was. I for one would have no problem reporting misdeeds to Struckman's P.O., but have yet to see any proof.
If you go to the site, www.magneticmillionaires.com, you should see his photo w/ girlfriend LiAnn & contact info. I know for absolute certain that the site is his because I live very close (1 mile) to him and he tried to recruit my wife into AMM. I couldn't believe what I discovered when I did a search on his name before we "invested". Thank God I did, but others around weren't so fortunate. I have access to a lot of actual proof of his earnings, downline, ect. He provides it whem he recruits you.
Thanks for your help. Do you think he's still on probation? I know this summer, his PO did have some issues with certain activities, but he seems to have ramped up his behavior since then.
wserra

Post by wserra »

Struckman was sentenced on July 28, 2008, as follows:
Minute Entry for proceedings held before Hon. Robert M Takasugi- CRD: Gail Glass; AUSA: Larry J Wszalek/Michael Waitling; Def Cnsl: Robert G Bernhoft; USPO: Richard B Cowan; Court Reporter: Joe Roth.SENTENCING held on 7/28/2008 for David Struckman (2), Count(s) 1, DISMISSED; Count(s) 1s, Count(s) 8s-10s: Deft is committed to the custody of AG for a total term of 70 months. As to Count 1 in custody for a term of 40 months. As to Counts 8 & 9, in custody for a term of 40 months. As to Count 10, in custody for a term of 30 months. The terms of imprisonment on Count 8 and 9, are to run concurrent to each other, and concurrently to Count 1. The term of imprisonment on Count 10 is to run consecutive to Counts 1,8,9. Defendant shall receive credit for 30 months as time served. The court makes the recommendations to the Bureau of Prisons: Deft be placed at Federal Correctional Institute (FCI) Terminal Island, CA. Upon release from imprisonment, the defendant shall be on supervised release for a term of 3 yrs w/conditions. Fine-waived; $400 specias assessments; $2,938,267 - Restitution. (MD) (Entered: 08/20/2008)
BOP shows that he was released on February 8, 2011. He therefore has 2.5 more years of supervised release ("probation") to go. He is no doubt being supervised by the U.S. Probation Office in his district of residence. During that time, the Court will expect him to make efforts towards that $3M restitution, preferably by methods that don't amount to scams. For that reason if none other, he is unlikely to be released early from the S.R.

BTW, I don't see any pictures of a couple, although I do see (in the "webinar" link) "Li Ann in Idaho", and I don't know what Struckman looks like. The site is the typical stupid ripoff, the "opportunity" being the only product in sight, along with promises that money will fall from trees if you sign up with them. If Struckman is involved, his PO would likely be interested.
- David Hume
bulldog21

Post by bulldog21 »

Yes, he should be paying the restitution and not working another scam program. Li Ann in Idaho is his girl friend. I believe that I'll start looking for his PO and inform him/her of Struckman's newest activities.
Thank you for your suggestions. If you know of how to contact the plaintiffs in his civil suits, please let me know.
Is there any way to alert people that they will lose a lot of money if they chose to believe what Struckman says (like scam sites or consumer alert sites)?
wserra

Post by wserra »

Some info for you, bulldog:

(1) One of the BS "press releases" scammers use to advertise their scams. This one for Automated Money Machine names Li Ann and Struckman specifically. I certainly think that Struckman's P.O. would be interested in "multi-million dollar producer, Dave Struckman". My guess is that he has paid next to nothing in restitution so far, and that he is continually pleading poverty.

(2) Another one that mentions "LI Ann and Dave".

(3) An email that "Coach Li Ann" sends to marks, making the usual ridiculous representations:
Last Weeks Earnings Video- $23,000 in one week while on vacation- 9-20-2011

[Redact link to promo video.]

I like to be very clear and upfront with you as you check out this opportunity!

This Home Business is for those who are looking for a powerful business to make $250,000 to over a million per year income!
If you want to make a Seven Figure Income within the next 12 months... You will need a minumum of $13,000 to get started.

If you want to make a Six Figure Income within the next 12 months... You will need a minimum of $4000 to get started.
And still not a word about what they're selling other than the non-existent "opportunity". That's an obvious pyramid scheme. Just pay them $13K.
- David Hume
soapboxmom
Matriarch of the Networked Soap Sales

Post by soapboxmom »

bulldog21, thank you for the info. I would love to help by linking this fine thread on my site as well.

I have had the displeasure of tangling with one of Dave's flunkies from Global Prosperity personally. Dave sure did have many interesting theories. Dave's charming protege, Tim Darnell, went on from Global Prosperity to 4 more large ticket pyramid scams. The two scams, All Star Entrepreneur and Advantage Conferences, he founded and ran out of his home office left hundreds of reps out thousands of thousands of dollars and imploded into bankruptcy.

Darnell renounced his citizenship and refused to pay taxes from 1999-2005 thanks to his mentor Dave and angry reps filing suit against him no doubt. He filed Affidavits instead of returns and payment. That brilliant move led to him getting socked with two tax liens. He has a whopping $97,265.17 tax lien for his 2005 taxes which was just filed this January of 2011. He has another from 2007 for $8,000.00.

Darnell has followed in Dave's footsteps as a financial guru and mentor leaving a wave of destruction in his wake. He made the fatal business faux pas of filing a frivolous harassment suit against the BBB of Dallas. He lost in Summary Judgment and when I continued to discuss his business follies he sued me in Dallas District court and lost in Summary Judgment again. He like Struckman just can't seem to behave.

Glad to see there is another bulldog like me out there keeping on eye on the scammers! Welcome to the Q!!!!

Soapboxmom
bulldog21

Post by bulldog21 »

A Struckman UPDATE:

Struckman's activities have been reported to the IRS. He is no longer allowed to be associated or to operate a direct sales or MLM. His live in girlfriend has to pay 10% of everything she makes to Dave's IRS lien. This way Struckman can no longer make tons of cash through his girl w/o paying his backlog of taxes. He removed himself from their website and says he isn't doing anymore prospecting.

Thanks to everyone who helped slow this criminial down.
I'll keep you updated.
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

That is good news, but I'm betting this career criminal won't change his feathers, he'll be looking for something new and trying to hide it better next time.
soapboxmom
Matriarch of the Networked Soap Sales

Post by soapboxmom »

wserra wrote:Some info for you, bulldog:

(1) One of the BS "press releases" scammers use to advertise their scams. This one for Automated Money Machine names Li Ann and Struckman specifically. I certainly think that Struckman's P.O. would be interested in "multi-million dollar producer, Dave Struckman". My guess is that he has paid next to nothing in restitution so far, and that he is continually pleading poverty.

(3) An email that "Coach Li Ann" sends to marks, making the usual ridiculous representations:

This Home Business is for those who are looking for a powerful business to make $250,000 to over a million per year income!
If you want to make a Seven Figure Income within the next 12 months... You will need a minumum of $13,000 to get started.

If you want to make a Six Figure Income within the next 12 months... You will need a minimum of $4000 to get started.
And still not a word about what they're selling other than the non-existent "opportunity". That's an obvious pyramid scheme. Just pay them $13K.
The scammers free press release is history. You guys know how I love to torpedo these idiots. Just link anything they have up and I will work some Mom magic and make it disappear. Fun, fun, fun.......

Soapboxmom
gettoshark

Post by gettoshark »

Li Ann and David Allen Struckman Scam myautomatedsystem.com

(208) 255-4456 is a Landline number for Liann and Dave struckman
(208) 610-1172 is a Mobile Phone
for Liann and Dave struckman
Idaho (Sandpoint)
Bonner County
Idaho (Sandpoint, Sagle, Priest River)
Bonner County
sat Team Call live 12 oclock noon 1- 218-237-3853 ext. 100309# give her a kiss for me in person

The guy that ownes Amm Rob Abrams was in this Global prosperity with Dave Struckman and Condones Li ann and Dave Struckman Scam From idahos activity. Birds of a Feather flock together. 98 percent Failure Rate. They hype and lie about their prosperity and Scam people. Li ann is advertising Ponzi Schem Zeelker also which mathmaticly will not last. The owner of the site is a criminal google him. Zeek Rewards Zeekler Paul Burks Daryl Douglas Scam They are saling 2 percent per day compounding to infinity plus huge bonus on people you get in. Why don't they do something about these schemes.

Date: Every Wed hear her lie in person
Time: 9 pm EST
Phone: 1-712-432-0900 ext. 572142#

myautomatedsystem.com new scam site for Li ann and Dave Struckman in Sand Point
You can get her 800 numbers off of her website and the 618 number she spams in leadnetpro to everyone even people on the do not call list.1-618-355-7272 This is the number she uses She spams people with jmailer. She loads and fires these systems. Get her 618 number off of her website and google it and you will see how they defy the system. Coach Li Ann
The Work From Home Expert Scammer

Email Me with Your Questions at magneticteam@gmail.com and Call Me for Help Getting Started at 1-800-722-6947myautomatedsystem.com/site big time scam page her just like

email gettoshark@gmail.com I will email you arrest warrants from Seattle judge and their pitures and videos that i have archieved on my safe server in Spokane WA.

http://myautomatedsystem.com/images/header2.jpg

"Wow is all we can say. We have searched and tried many things for years for several years before finding this simple system. We have been making several thousand dollars a week and have numerous people that we have brought in that are having similar results. This is a simple and ethical straight forward business that anyone who can follow some basic directions can copy and duplicate. Thank you again"
Liann & Dave.

The stuff below is old they moved their scam videos to metcafe they were banned on youtube for fraudulent content.
Li Ann in Idaho liann@magneticmillionaires.net

I am NOT experiencing an economy crisis! Are you?

Do you want Thousands Per Week in certified checks delivered to your front door?

Video Proof: $23,000 last weeks Results!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nalAa7S ... ata_player

Join the Winning Team
http://www.magneticmillionaires.com
Give me a call today if you want IN on Success!
gettoshark

Post by gettoshark »

File a report at http://www.ripoffreport.com email me at gettoshark@gmail.com I will give you information pics arrest warrant copy signed by judge address ect about Li ann and David Allen Stuckman in SandPoint Idaho. email gettoshark@gmail.com
gettoshark

Liann In Idaho

Post by gettoshark »

Li Ann and David Allen Struckman Scam myautomatedsystem.com
Li Ann Larguier | Magnetic Millionaires Her Boyfriend is David Allen Struckman Global Prosperity Scam Artist. They live in SandPoint Idaho and have Scammed their own right here in town. They have no conscience. Very Few make it with this system about 2 percent. They will tell you all this guru psychedelic crap. CRAP Delivery system that are not Spam Compliant

Do You Homework this is A SCAM a Big SCAM email my email.

(208) 255-4456 is a Landline number for Liann and Dave struckman
(208) 610-1172 is a Mobile Phone
for Liann and Dave struckman
Idaho (Sandpoint)
Bonner County
Idaho (Sandpoint, Sagle, Priest River)
Bonner County
sat Team Call live 12 oclock noon 1- 218-237-3853 ext. 100309# give her a kiss for me in person

The guy that ownes Amm Rob Abrams was in this Global prosperity with Dave Struckman and Condones Li ann and Dave Struckman Scam From idahos activity. Birds of a Feather flock together. 98 percent Failure Rate. They hype and lie about their prosperity and Scam people. Li ann is advertising Ponzi Schem Zeelker also which mathmaticly will not last. The owner of the site is a criminal google him. Zeek Rewards Zeekler Paul Burks Daryl Douglas Scam They are saling 2 percent per day compounding to infinity plus huge bonus on people you get in. Why don't they do something about these schemes.

Date: Every Wed hear her lie in person
Time: 9 pm EST
Phone: 1-712-432-0900 ext. 572142#

myautomatedsystem.com new scam site for Li ann and Dave Struckman in Sand Point
You can get her 800 numbers off of her website and the 618 number she spams in leadnetpro to everyone even people on the do not call list.1-618-355-7272 This is the number she uses She spams people with jmailer. She loads and fires these systems. Get her 618 number off of her website and google it and you will see how they defy the system. Coach Li Ann
The Work From Home Expert Scammer

Email Me with Your Questions at magneticteam@gmail.com and Call Me for Help Getting Started at 1-800-722-6947myautomatedsystem.com/site big time scam page her just like

email gettoshark@gmail.com I will email you arrest warrants from Seattle judge and their pitures and videos that i have archieved on my safe server in Spokane WA.

http://myautomatedsystem.com/images/header2.jpg

"Wow is all we can say. We have searched and tried many things for years for several years before finding this simple system. We have been making several thousand dollars a week and have numerous people that we have brought in that are having similar results. This is a simple and ethical straight forward business that anyone who can follow some basic directions can copy and duplicate. Thank you again"
Liann & Dave.

The stuff below is old they moved their scam videos to metcafe they were banned on youtube for fraudulent content.
Li Ann in Idaho liann@magneticmillionaires.net

I am NOT experiencing an economy crisis! Are you?

Do you want Thousands Per Week in certified checks delivered to your front door?

Video Proof: $23,000 last weeks Results!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nalAa7S ... ata_player

Join the Winning Team
http://www.magneticmillionaires.com

The Global Prosperity scum has been released from Federal Prison and is back to his old habits. Although he owes our government $2.2 million +/- and millions in civil judgements, he is raking in money with a direct sales company calleed Automated Money Machine. I don't feel good about not doing something to help put a stop to his dirty practices before he cons more people out of thier money. He has conned people out of over $200,000.00 since his release from federal probation/supervision on February 11, 2011. A close friend didn't listen to my warnings and has lost $3500.00 (paid directly to Struckman in CASH) and another $1000.00 in crappy websites, leads, dialers, ect. He is also using an automated dialer to contact and play a message to 50,000 + people a week. He teaches his "students" to do the same. A large percentage of the people are listed on the do not call list and file complaints leaving some "students" with large fines and/or civil penalties. He tells everybody that nothing will come of any complaints. I know at least one person was hit with a civil judgement of $600.00 fine for each call made to them (6 calls = $3600.00 judgement from a Texas court). He said, "Just ignore it. What are they going to do?". It seems that Struckman must change his numbers/names so often that no one can catch up with him. His website is http://www.magneticmillionaires.com.

He is also starting to promote a HYIP. This one he says is backed by John Paulson and gold. The yeild is 36% yearly witrh an additional 18% from every referral you get to sign up. What multi billionaire needs to pay 54% to borrow money?

He is just getting rolling and people have already lost $200,000.00. Does anyone know who I should contact to help stop him or how to get in touch with the people that have civil judgements against him so they can start collecting?

I've read about his past and this site has even given him LOSER/SCUM awards. I have also heard him talk about his new business, recruit others into it, make promises that will never come true, and con, lie and say anything to get someone to send him money. This situation will get a lot worse unless people stand up and stop him!

If you go to the site, http://www.magneticmillionaires.com, you should see his photo w/ girlfriend LiAnn & contact info. I know for absolute certain that the site is his because I live very close (1 mile) to him and he tried to recruit my wife into AMM. I couldn't believe what I discovered when I did a search on his name before we "invested". Thank God I did, but others around weren't so fortunate. I have access to a lot of actual proof of his earnings, downline, ect. He provides it whem he recruits you.
Thanks for your help. Do you think he's still on probation? I know this summer, his PO did have some issues with certain activities, but he seems to have ramped up his behavior since then.

Minute Entry for proceedings held before Hon. Robert M Takasugi- CRD: Gail Glass; AUSA: Larry J Wszalek/Michael Waitling; Def Cnsl: Robert G Bernhoft; USPO: Richard B Cowan; Court Reporter: Joe Roth.SENTENCING held on 7/28/2008 for David Struckman (2), Count(s) 1, DISMISSED; Count(s) 1s, Count(s) 8s-10s: Deft is committed to the custody of AG for a total term of 70 months. As to Count 1 in custody for a term of 40 months. As to Counts 8 & 9, in custody for a term of 40 months. As to Count 10, in custody for a term of 30 months. The terms of imprisonment on Count 8 and 9, are to run concurrent to each other, and concurrently to Count 1. The term of imprisonment on Count 10 is to run consecutive to Counts 1,8,9. Defendant shall receive credit for 30 months as time served. The court makes the recommendations to the Bureau of Prisons: Deft be placed at Federal Correctional Institute (FCI) Terminal Island, CA. Upon release from imprisonment, the defendant shall be on supervised release for a term of 3 yrs w/conditions. Fine-waived; $400 specias assessments; $2,938,267 - Restitution. (MD) (Entered: 08/20/2008)

BOP shows that he was released on February 8, 2011. He therefore has 2.5 more years of supervised release ("probation") to go. He is no doubt being supervised by the U.S. Probation Office in his district of residence. During that time, the Court will expect him to make efforts towards that $3M restitution, preferably by methods that don't amount to scams. For that reason if none other, he is unlikely to be released early from the S.R.

BTW, I don't see any pictures of a couple, although I do see (in the "webinar" link) "Li Ann in Idaho", and I don't know what Struckman looks like. The site is the typical stupid ripoff, the "opportunity" being the only product in sight, along with promises that money will fall from trees if you sign up with them. If Struckman is involved, his PO would likely be interested.

I have had the displeasure of tangling with one of Dave's flunkies from Global Prosperity personally. Dave sure did have many interesting theories. Dave's charming protege, Tim Darnell, went on from Global Prosperity to 4 more large ticket pyramid scams. The two scams, All Star Entrepreneur and Advantage Conferences, he founded and ran out of his home office left hundreds of reps out thousands of thousands of dollars and imploded into bankruptcy.

Darnell renounced his citizenship and refused to pay taxes from 1999-2005 thanks to his mentor Dave and angry reps filing suit against him no doubt. He filed Affidavits instead of returns and payment. That brilliant move led to him getting socked with two tax liens. He has a whopping $97,265.17 tax lien for his 2005 taxes which was just filed this January of 2011. He has another from 2007 for $8,000.00.

Darnell has followed in Dave's footsteps as a financial guru and mentor leaving a wave of destruction in his wake. He made the fatal business faux pas of filing a frivolous harassment suit against the BBB of Dallas. He lost in Summary Judgment and when I continued to discuss his business follies he sued me in Dallas District court and lost in Summary Judgment again. He like Struckman just can't seem to behave.

Glad to see there is another bulldog like me out there keeping on eye on the scammers! Welcome to the Q!!!!

Big time Scam Artist LiAnn and Dave Stuckman from IDAHO
gettoshark

Re: Liann In Idaho Coach LiANN

Post by gettoshark »

Liann In Idaho Calls her self a coach, she does nothing except blast 10,000 broadcast with leadnet pro ,which does not take care of the do not call list. You are liable from breaking the law. She spams out phone blast and emails. If you see her 618 number report it to the Federal Authorities. Mark all here e-mails that she blast as spam. You pay her you get nothing.
gettoshark

Re: Liann In Idaho Coach LiAnn

Post by gettoshark »

She calls herself a Coach what a joke. She coaches your money into her pocket and leaves you holding the BAG.
gettoshark

Post by gettoshark »

Start with a complaint to Bonner County district Attorney, What David Allen Struckman has done is illegal their is a person on this post running interference for him. What he has done is prosecutable and will be dealt with.

LOUIS E. MARSHALL Prosecuting Attorney louis@bcpros.org

PHILIP H. ROBINSON Chief Deputy robinson@bcpros.org

ADELE MARTIN Victim Assistance amartin@bcpros.org

127 S. First Avenue Sandpoint, ID 83864

Phone: (208) 263-6714 Fax: (208) 263-6726

Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm Excluding holidays
gettoshark

Post by gettoshark »

Also, Make a complaint against Coach Liann in Idaho and Dave Struckman on this fraud site.

A NEW GOVERNMENT COMPLAINT WEBSITE STOP FRAUD WITH VIDEO COACHING!
http://www.stopfraud.gov/multimedia.html
gettoshark

Post by gettoshark »

Scam Artist Coach LiAnn in Idaho is still ripping off MARKS

Thank You for Visiting My Website!

I know you are looking for a way to work from home and make thousands weekly using a simple and effective system.

Your next step is to listen to a 20 minute information call for the details and Take Good Notes!

LISTEN NOW! Call 1-618-355-1766 (24/7 Recording)

Then, watch video testimonials and completely review the different product and profit levels at www.myautomaticsystem.com

Give me a call with your questions at 1-800-722-6947.

Coach Li Ann
Automated Millionaires
1-800-722-6947
gettoshark

Post by gettoshark »

http://myautomatedsystem.com/ new site this trash cant make her mind up on the scam she is running. Talked to the district attorney and they need everyone to file a complaint. I archived all of the material and sent it to them. And all the information on David Allen Stuckman, he was not and is not to be working any business like this in any way what soever. They have comitted criminal acts against everyone defrauded. They are running Scared not People.