Scott D. Haynes

The purpose of this board is to track the status of activity, cases, and ultimately the incarceration or fines against TP promoters and certain high-profile TPs.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Scott D. Haynes

Post by Famspear »

Scott D. Haynes, inmate # 09258-085, a follower of Irwin Schiff, is scheduled for release from the custody of the Federal Bureau of Prisons on Thursday, May 16, 2013.

He has had two sets of convictions:

Tax evasion in the 1998 case of United States v. Haynes, case no. 2:98-cr-00082-WFN-1, U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Washington (Spokane Div.).

Failure to file or failure to pay tax in the 2010 case of United States v. Haynes, case no. 2:10-cr-00034-JLQ-2, U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Washington (Spokane Div.).
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Re: Scott D. Haynes

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

I wonder about two things:

How long is his term of supervision?

Has the unlucky, overloaded supervisory agent been briefed on tax nut-cases? :?
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Re: Scott D. Haynes

Post by Famspear »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:I wonder about two things:

How long is his term of supervision?

Has the unlucky, overloaded supervisory agent been briefed on tax nut-cases? :?
One year of supervised release. Scott Haynes is required to report to probation office within 72 hours of release.

See docket entry 100, Nov. 24, 2010, Judgment in a Criminal Case, case no. 2:10-cr-00034-JLQ, United States v. Scott D. Haynes, U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Washington.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet