Shrout, Winston

The purpose of this board is to track the status of activity, cases, and ultimately the incarceration or fines against TP promoters and certain high-profile TPs.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Shrout, Winston

Post by notorial dissent »

While the document in question MAY NOT be his appeal, it is certainly vintage and pure Shrout. Fortinbras, if you are ever in need of either an insomnia cure or a migraine I suggest you visit Shrout's main site, you'll see all that and much much much more. I have had my dose for the decade and refuse to return. Unless he goes back to a PD, which I believe he had toward the end, and who filed the only competent motion on his side throughout the entire case, not that he got very far with the whole vindictive prosecution hail Mary, but still it was at least a valid attempt and at least real law as opposed to Shrout's LARPing. I don't think Shout's got a snowflake's chance at appeal unless the gov't majorly screwed up somewhere, and I don't think they did, Shrout signed his name to too much, whether factually or otherwise.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Burnaby49 wrote:More mockery for poor Winston...
Mockery? Did you not see where Winston was called a "...a special kind of idiot?" That is as about close to high praise as a sovrun or tax protester is going to get when all they have to work with is ludicrous and incredulous claims about what they believe.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent

Yes, but Winny so makes the the special appellation his very own.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Sentencing adjourned to Sept. 26, 2017.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
notorial dissent

Wonder what that is in aid of?
wserra

Post by wserra »

I wondered too. The docket entry just says "at the request of counsel", somewhat less than helpful.
- David Hume
Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Jeffrey »

With about a month left until his sentencing, Shrout is still doing the rounds on alt-media online, recently coming out to comment on Heather Ann Tucci's arrest and the TDA thing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nO75cE7M_Kw
Gannibal
First Mate
First Mate

Post by Gannibal »

Still selling documents and "education" materials, too. No reason to stop now, I guess.
wserra

Post by wserra »

Sentencing adjourned to January 9, 2018. Shrout just had hip replacement, is scheduled to have hernia surgery, PSR not done - the usual.
- David Hume
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

Sounds like delaying tactics to me. Hip/knee replacements are not something that usually has to be done stat and most often can be scheduled months in advance. Besides, your surgeon will tell you to arrange any other surgeries for months afterwards to minimize the possibility of infection and also not make any legal or financial decisions for a month or so afterwards since you will probably be well drugged. Personal example - I have arranged to get another knee replaced in about six months from now since it's a good time in my life.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

eric wrote:Sounds like delaying tactics to me. Hip/knee replacements are not something that usually has to be done stat and most often can be scheduled months in advance. Besides, your surgeon will tell you to arrange any other surgeries for months afterwards to minimize the possibility of infection and also not make any legal or financial decisions for a month or so afterwards since you will probably be well drugged. Personal example - I have arranged to get another knee replaced in about six months from now since it's a good time in my life.
Just to be fair to Winston, I know of two people who needed hip replacement because they fell and trashed their natural one. Also, hernia work might well be done under local anaesthetic. And I also think the legal decisions are being made for him anyway.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

And a hernia may not be an elective surgery if the hernia is or is on the verge of strangulating the colon.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

https://youtu.be/Eiuku9AaWR8

As of December 8, Shrout is still doing the rounds on alt media, promoting his nonsense. Surgery is one thing but he’s clearly using the extra time for nefarious purposes.
wserra

Post by wserra »

Sentencing adjourned to February 20. As of last month, still no PSR. Apparently the first USPO assigned, when tasked with preparing the PSR, retired.
- David Hume
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Shrout's sentencing has been pushed back again:
ORDER by Judge Robert E. Jones Granting 123 Third Motion to Continue Sentencing Hearing Date as to Winston Shrout (1) for the compelling reasons submitted in defense counsel's materials. The Court advises there will be no further extensions for any reason. Sentencing is set for 5/17/2018 at 10:00AM in Portland Courtroom 10A before Judge Robert E. Jones. Sentencing set for 2/20/2018 at 11AM is STRICKEN. (bp) (Entered: 01/23/2018)
What is Shrout doing with the extra time? Doing shows accusing the IRS of murder etc:

https://youtu.be/Y1kcYO53L3M
Gannibal
First Mate
First Mate

Post by Gannibal »

Does anyone know the basis for this latest extension? The motion says only, "The underlying bases supporting this motion are set forth in the Ex Parte Declaration of Counsel filed contemporaneously herewith." No such declaration docketed. The government opposed the motion and in the alternative requested a hearing to understand the basis of the motion. The court seems to have just granted the motion immediately, instead.

At this point, Shrout will be sentenced more than one year after his conviction. That has to be unusual, no?
Gannibal
First Mate
First Mate

Post by Gannibal »

Shrout's latest postponement was apparently at least partly so that he can travel to Mexico to have juvenile stem cells injected into his spine. At least, that's what I gather from his most recent filing, an unopposed (and granted) motion for leave to travel.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

And likely never come back
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Gannibal
First Mate
First Mate

Post by Gannibal »

To be fair, he's traveled and returned several times since his indictment--including at least once to Mexico, and at least once since his conviction.

Does seem like they're tempting him, though.