Shrout, Winston

The purpose of this board is to track the status of activity, cases, and ultimately the incarceration or fines against TP promoters and certain high-profile TPs.
Chaos
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Shrout, Winston

Post by Chaos »

"your mission as newest cub make believe fotl lawyer.....infiltrate Quatloos and tell them what poopyheads they are"

:haha: :haha: :haha:
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

jonny sunday wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:30 pm Oh, so you are the law expert. Excellent. Why isn't he in jail? Delusional con artists usually go to jail pretty quickly or at least held in a mental hospital until they understand how to do as they are told and play the court game only the way the BAR attorneys want them to.
Oh, he will be, soon enough, guaranteed. The only way he isn't going is either 1) He dies, or 2) he absconds. My money is on #2, in which case, I will grab my popcorn, I doubt he can keep him self hidden for long.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
jonny sunday
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by jonny sunday »

NYGman wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:39 pm
jonny sunday wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:30 pm Oh, so you are the law expert. Excellent. Why isn't he in jail? Delusional con artists usually go to jail pretty quickly or at least held in a mental hospital until they understand how to do as they are told and play the court game only the way the BAR attorneys want them to.
Oh, he will be, soon enough, guaranteed. The only way he isn't going is either 1) He dies, or 2) he absconds. My money is on #2, in which case, I will grab my popcorn, I doubt he can keep him self hidden for long.
Why isn't he already in jail or in a mental hospital since he is delusional?
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

jonny sunday wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:17 pm All yall talking about how Winston broke the law and should be in jail. Acting like yall are all experts in the law, however you have no clue why he is still free, after a couple years. This should be a wake up call for you morons. "I guess I don't understand the law as well as I run my mouth telling everyone I do."
Well, then, educate us. Show us the laws, and the cases, instead of trying to blow smoke at us. We're calling your hand.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
jonny sunday
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by jonny sunday »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:43 pm
jonny sunday wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:17 pm All yall talking about how Winston broke the law and should be in jail. Acting like yall are all experts in the law, however you have no clue why he is still free, after a couple years. This should be a wake up call for you morons. "I guess I don't understand the law as well as I run my mouth telling everyone I do."
Well, then, educate us. Show us the laws, and the cases, instead of trying to blow smoke at us. We're calling your hand.
I'm calling your hand moron. You are the so called experts who judge and criticize everyone else's lack of knowledge of the law. You criticize any student who tries to free themselves from the slavery. Always talking about how they are going to throw Winston Shrout under the jail. They haven't. You cannot explain why, because yall don't know much about the law either.
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I called your hand first, jonny. If you want to know what I and the other regulars (many of whom are experienced lawyers and other professionals) think, simply read the earlier posts on this thread.

We criticize your lack of knowledge of the law because you have yet to show us that you are familiar with it. We "criticize any student who tries to free themselves from the slavery" because not one of those students (often "self-educated"; and to paraphrase a common saying about someone who represents themselves in court, they have a fool for a student and a scoundrel for a teacher) has yet to articulate any coherent, cogent or legally sound reasons why their attempts to "free themselves from the slavery" are legally valid. As for why Shrout is not in jail, read the previous comments in this thread.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Sorry, want Winston found guilty? He lost in court. He may be free pending sentence, but he will, in time, be behind bars. While we are questioning why he is being given more latitude than we would like, but there is no doubt where he is going, the only question we have, is when?

Edit: mixing my Morton and Shrut, this is to measure if he is really bonkers, or just a simple con man. Mine is on the latter.

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
jonny sunday
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by jonny sunday »

I see. So none of you know why he hasn't been sentenced and sent to jail or a mental hospital for over a year. Yall don't know jack squat about diddly. Just a bunch of candy boys hating on people.
jonny sunday
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by jonny sunday »

QUATLOOSERS.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Time, we have plenty of it. We can wait for the inevitable, it will happen. There really only three viable options here:

1) Shrout Dies - Always possible, but not a repeatable victory plan
2) Shrout is declared incompetent - While he may be crazy, I don't think that is a medical opinion, He is more a greedy, ego driven, megalomaniac, who believe they are superior to all, but he isn't Medically crazy. If he is ruled mentally incapable, then that would debunk his teachings, as the rambling of a mad man, and somehow I don't see him allowing that to happen. [Just to be clear, I am not a Doctor]
3) He is found guilty, and sentenced

You just so happen to be posting in a time of waiting, as often happens in a trial. It's like so many of the other FMOTL types, claiming victory too early. Have no fear, he will lose.

jonny sunday
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by jonny sunday »

NYGman wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:25 pm Time, we have plenty of it. We can wait for the inevitable, it will happen. There really only three viable options here:

1) Shrout Dies - Always possible, but not a repeatable victory plan
2) Shrout is declared incompetent - While he may be crazy, I don't think that is a medical opinion, He is more a greedy, ego driven, megalomaniac, who believe they are superior to all, but he isn't Medically crazy. If he is ruled mentally incapable, then that would debunk his teachings, as the rambling of a mad man, and somehow I don't see him allowing that to happen. [Just to be clear, I am not a Doctor]
3) He is found guilty, and sentenced

You just so happen to be posting in a time of waiting, as often happens in a trial. It's like so many of the other FMOTL types, claiming victory too early. Have no fear, he will lose.

Why hasn't he been sentenced or put into a mental hospital? Examples of other court cases where "delusional" people can be free to go for more than a year after being found guilty?
jonny sunday
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by jonny sunday »

QUATLOOSERS don't know shit.
jonny sunday
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by jonny sunday »

Didn't the judge tell him to stop doing seminars, stop selling his material and take down the website. Why isn't he getting held in contempt of court for not following that court order?
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

jonny sunday wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:29 pm QUATLOOSERS don't know shit.
Neither do you, or you would have supplied proof of your assertions. All you have to offer, it seems, is juvenile insults. The "Ignore" button has been pressed; so don't bother responding until and unless you can do offer the proof.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

I am sure, once either of the above 3 items happen you will not be back to admit how wrong you were, while we will still all be here, enjoying the downfall of another idiot Guru, who falsely believes they have the answers to not paying taxes.

You will find no one has this answer, as everyone is subject to the tax, although based on income amounts or type of income (Notebally Tax exempt bonds) they may not have to pay anything.

jonny sunday
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by jonny sunday »

You are the one's saying yall know the law, not me. I'm asking yall to explain how someone is convicted and doesn't go to jail or a mental hospital for over a year. Yall are the one's claiming expertise. Not me. I'm just laughing at you morons for being morons not smart enough to realize you don't know the law.
jonny sunday
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by jonny sunday »

NYGman wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:40 pm I am sure, once either of the above 3 items happen you will not be back to admit how wrong you were, while we will still all be here, enjoying the downfall of another idiot Guru, who falsely believes they have the answers to not paying taxes.

You will find no one has this answer, as everyone is subject to the tax, although based on income amounts or type of income (Notebally Tax exempt bonds) they may not have to pay anything.
Why isn't Winston in jail or mental hospital after being found guilty over a year ago? You don't know, because you know very little about the law.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

jonny sunday wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:42 pm
NYGman wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:40 pm I am sure, once either of the above 3 items happen you will not be back to admit how wrong you were, while we will still all be here, enjoying the downfall of another idiot Guru, who falsely believes they have the answers to not paying taxes.

Why isn't Winston in jail or mental hospital after being found guilty over a year ago? You don't know, because you know very little about the law.
Maybe an expression would help, I know how FMOTL like Maxims, and other legal sayings, and view them as law.

The wheels of justice turn slowly, but grind exceedingly fine

A year, two years, even more, I have seen long delays before, it is more a failing of our system, and often involves some abuse by the defendant. However, a mere delay in the inevitable, is no victory. It isn't repeatable, and would not work the same for everyone. More important is the failings of Winston's beliefs which got him in this position to begin with. Happy to debat those, but explaining a delay in a bureaucratic system, is not a legal answer.

jonny sunday
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by jonny sunday »

I never said Shrout won or is winning. I just asked how is he able to be free to go when he has been found guilty over a year ago? Why isn't he being held in jail or in a mental hospital?

Why isn't he in contempt of court for not stopping his seminars, selling DVD and his website is still up. Didn't the just issue a court order to shut all that down? How does he get away with all this?

YALL
(triggered)
I don't know why.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Just to repeat:

The wheels of justice turn slowly, but grind exceedingly fine

It is what it is, it isn't a legal issue, it is a slow process here, which happens on occasion. It will happen, only a matter of time. A Delay in the process, doesn't equal a failed process, it just means justice is slow.

Point is, this does not change the underlying fact, that everything Shrout says, isn't true, it is a lie, and will not work for you, just as it hasn't worked for him.

Commenting about a slow process, is not really a challenge to the system itself, or its authority.