Shrout, Winston

The purpose of this board is to track the status of activity, cases, and ultimately the incarceration or fines against TP promoters and certain high-profile TPs.
jonny sunday
Scalawag
Scalawag

Re: Shrout, Winston

Post by jonny sunday »

NYGman wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:10 pm Just to repeat:

The wheels of justice turn slowly, but grind exceedingly fine

It is what it is, it isn't a legal issue, it is a slow process here, which happens on occasion. It will happen, only a matter of time. A Delay in the process, doesn't equal a failed process, it just means justice is slow.

Point is, this does not change the underlying fact, that everything Shrout says, isn't true, it is a lie, and will not work for you, just as it hasn't worked for him.

Commenting about a slow process, is not really a challenge to the system itself, or its authority.
I pay my voluntary income taxes. Seems like a cut and dried thing. Pay your taxes or go to jail. Follow a court order or go to jail. Winston doesn't do either for over a year after being found guilty. He is free to go. Yall can't explain it.
jonny sunday
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by jonny sunday »

01/23/2018
ORDER by Judge Robert E. Jones Granting 123 Third Motion to Continue Sentencing Hearing Date as to Winston Shrout (1) for the compelling reasons submitted in defense counsel's materials.

The Court advises there will be no further extensions for any reason. <------------------------------------------------------------

Sentencing is set for 5/17/2018 at 10:00AM in Portland Courtroom 10A before Judge Robert E. Jones. Sentencing set for 2/20/2018 at 11AM is STRICKEN. (bp) (Entered: 01/23/2018)

NO FURTHER EXTENSIONS FOR ANY REASON?????????????????????????????????

lmao. Seems there were more extensions, for some reason. lol
NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by NYGman »

This isn't an extension, it more of a delay. Again, the result here in predestined, one of the three I laid out before. 1) He Dies, 1) Death
2) Certified Crazy
3) Nice long sentence, and shipped off to the local Prison.

There is no option 4) Remain free forever option available.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

jonny sunday wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:17 pmActing like yall are all experts in the law, however you have no clue why he is still free, after a couple years.
I just asked how is he able to be free to go when he has been found guilty over a year ago?
Well, actually I do. Have a clue, that is.

Shrout has several factors in his favor to remain at liberty, three in particular: (1) he is elderly; (2) he is ill; and (3) he was convicted of a non-violent crime. You see, jonny, there are plenty of judges in this slave state who don't like to lock up elderly, sick, non-violent people.

But I'm sure that, if you were in charge, everything would be different.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

The court will eventually get tired of bored with the delays and haul him in and sentence him, or he dies first, one will happen.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

jonny sunday wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:33 pm Didn't the judge tell him to stop doing seminars, stop selling his material and take down the website. Why isn't he getting held in contempt of court for not following that court order?
The judge never ordered such a thing, prosecution never requested it either. The prosecution is being very sloppy with this case.

Also, the others alluded to it, but delaying your sentencing by claiming you're insane isn't really something to brag about.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Jeffrey wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:42 pm Also, the others alluded to it, but delaying your sentencing by claiming you're insane isn't really something to brag about.
Me being one, I think it is the Freeman Catch-22. I could admit to being too crazy to go to jail, which to me means you truly have no concept of reality, or you are as sane as can be, but have to go to jail. On the one hand, you will be free, but then no one will respect you, your entire life's work will be tainted by proven insanity, and you will be of little value. Alternately, you can deny all, and be competent, in which case, it is appropriate to lock you up, and take away your freedom. What is a Freeman Guru to do?

A smart person would go with former, as freedom to them has more value than other peoples opinions or you, however I doubt a Freeman will ever allow that end, and will fight tooth and nail to be declared sane, and keep the adoration of the Freeman masses, even using the "persecution" to secure more fame, in their minds at least. .

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

jonny sunday wrote:
Oh, so you are the law expert. Excellent. Why isn't he in jail? Delusional con artists usually go to jail pretty quickly or at least held in a mental hospital until they understand how to do as they are told and play the court game only the way the BAR attorneys want them to.
He's not in jail because he hasn't been sentenced yet and Judge Jones apparently believes it is in the interest of justice for Shrout to not be incarcerated. There are any number of possible reasons, among them the risks associated with an elderly man's confinement among other offenders in a local jail.

A competency hearing is set for 9/27/2018. The analyst's report will be filed under seal so until we see the sentencing it is reasonable to expect we won't know what the competency findings are before sentence is handed down.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Also the full chronological story is detailed here as to how he's delayed incarceration starting with the hip replacement surgery in September 2017.
jonny sunday
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by jonny sunday »

Winston isn't ever going to jail. He knows the court system better than any of you, the prosecutors and the guys masquerading in the black robes. Get em Winston. Teflon Shrout.
wserra

Post by wserra »

If Shrout doesn't go to jail, it will have nothing to do with how well or poorly he "knows the court system". In point of fact, he knows squat about "the court system". It will be due to the court's conclusion that incarcerating an old, sick, non-violent man serves no useful purpose. You could even call it "mercy".

Or do you believe that mercy has no place in sentencing? Throw the book at 'em all, eh, Jonny?
- David Hume
jonny sunday
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by jonny sunday »

The court will come up with some cover story for the public cattle as to not spook them (yall).
benlowrey
Swabby
Swabby

Post by benlowrey »

jonny sunday wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:19 pm The court will come up with some cover story for the public cattle as to not spook them (yall).
Jonny Sunday.

We’ve known each other a long time. Almost 10 years. We’ve both seen the inside of jail cells because of this stuff.

Your confidence in Winston’s ability to outmanoeuvre the courts is totally misplaced. The quatloosers are correct. They will jail him pretty soon. The only reason they haven’t is because the court process is very slow to reach its conclusion. It’s nothing to do with secret sovereignty magic going on behind the scenes, just plain stalling tactics, and a relatively lenient and patient justice system.

If they don’t jail him, it will be because the judge decides it’s not in the public interest. It will be nothing to do with Winston’s sovereignty knowledge.

It’s a shame that you still believe this stuff. I’m sad to see you still defending these ideas which have failed so many people.

How many examples do you need of the theories not working before you would accept that they don’t work.

It was all a con, we were all wrong, the guru’s got carried away, believing their own hype. They do a few podcasts, taste a bit of fame, and have to continue making up stories to maintain the attention of their fans (and customers). Speeches with just enough truth to feel credible, just confusing enough to feel deep and profound, but filled out mostly with fibs and fantasy.

The theories were incorrect, minor victories paraded as proof, countless failures ignored and forgotten about. Not only are our friends in jail, we ourselves personally went to jail. There comes a point where you have to just admit it doesn’t work, for the sake of newbies.

The world is not moral. We are not governed by consent. We are governed by force.

I remember the feeling of wishing a higher power would intervene to rescue me. The aliens which i’d heard so much about. I see Winston finding comfort in the same fantasy. He is in completely denial of the situation he’s in. Milking the only podcast host who is still willing to make him feel special.

That tired folksy tone of his certainly worked on me. He makes it sound as if it’s all been tried and tested, and that he’s bored of explaining stuff which should be obvious. This truth is he’s an old fool. I cannot imagine how many houses and savings and marriages and driving licenses and freedoms have been lost because of his theories.
Last edited by benlowrey on Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

benlowrey wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:32 pm
jonny sunday wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:19 pm The court will come up with some cover story for the public cattle as to not spook them (yall).
It was all a con, we were all wrong, the guru’s got carried away, believing their own hype. They do a few podcasts, taste a bit of fame, and have to continue making up stories to maintain the attention of their fans (and customers). Speeches with just enough truth to feel credible, just confusing enough to feel deep and profound, but filled out mostly with fibs and fantasy.

The theories were incorrect, minor victories paraded as proof, countless failures ignored and forgotten about. Not only are our friends in jail, we ourselves personally went to jail. There comes a point where you have to just admit it doesn’t work, for the sake of newbies.
Well said

notorial dissent

benlowrey and Jonny Sunday, the only one who has come out of any dealings with Winny ahead is Winny, he took his acolytes and followers for everything he could get, and apparently he took a lot of people for A LOT of money, for which they got NOTHING but heartache and sorrow.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
wserra

Post by wserra »

Well said, indeed, benlowrey. You appear to have come a long way.

And you make the crucial point: whatever one thinks of governments, or banks, or money, or political philosophy, this stuff DOESN'T WORK.
- David Hume
Gannibal
First Mate
First Mate

Post by Gannibal »

Shrout's competency hearing is set for tomorrow, and his team has filed something in advance under seal.

In the meantime, Shrout is hard at work making money. He's advertising for his 9th annual Members Only Event, a conference in Portland for customers of his "Solutions in Commerce" scam. His latest email describes what people will get for their $570:

"With things moving so quickly on the national front, it is like a swirling tornado. Rumors of the announcement of NESARA and GESARA, the eminent announcement of a new US currency, method of transfer of funds with CIPS replacing SWIFT, a new US Treasury, and on and on. It is hard to keep up. Hopefully by the time of the event, perhaps we will have more definition of some of these subjects ... even a resolution to some of the subjects.
In the meantime for at least part of our upcoming seminar I have to leave some openings to discuss these issues ... the ones which have materialized, and then to give some enlightenment on those which are yet expected.

But two items for sure I want to bring are these:

Cancellation of Registered Agent. This is something we have not addressed yet, but it might be seen as complimentary to our authentication process as on the dvd Reclaiming Your Status and Assets.

Also, going back to fundamentals, I am getting questions regularly about UCC-1 Financing Statements. There seems to be some confusion about the different kinds, how to fill them out properly, how to get them filed or recorded, and the various ways they can be used. So, we will go over that subject extensively.

But as to the other subjects, I hesitate to predict what will be needed for discussion ... probably right up until 'show time'. But I can say that whatever those items might be, it will be very interesting. Lots happening.

Hope to see you all there. -Winston"
wserra

Post by wserra »

I think the event's proviso about force majeure needs an addition. I propose the following:
Unforeseen Circumstances: In the unforeseen event that this seminar is canceled and made impossible to hold due to circumstances beyond our control, including acts of God, disaster, government regulations, strikes, civil disaster, weather related emergencies or the principal's state of incarceration; or it becomes necessary to adjust the event and presentation format due to any of the above conditions; WSSIC reserves the right to decide at that time to either hold the event in the adjusted format, postpone the event, offer a credit or refund to registrants or reschedule it on the principal's visiting day.
There. That's better.
- David Hume
notorial dissent

I think that would certainly be the more correct and true.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »